Transformers Prime Show Cast Figure Collection for sale or trade - Including Rares

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by sixpointsinspace, Sep 10, 2012.

1. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im getting out of Prime and selling or trading my collection of those figures. Perfect if you wanted to get into Prime and missed some of the earlier stuff this would be a good grab (only show cast was purchased). Only looking to dump the whole thing, I don't want to get stuck in a quagmire of being stuck with a handful of undesirable pieces so no offers for individual figures.

I have the following all complete with cardbacks and paperwork, displayed only;

FE Optimus Prime MIB
    FE Bulkhead MIB
    FE Arcee
    FE Starscream
    FE Cliffjumper
    FE Bumblebee
    Vehicon
    Arms Micron Breakdown MIB
    SDCC Zombie Cliffjumper MIB
    Wheeljack
    Ratchet
    Airachnid
    Knockout
    Soundwave
    Voyager Megatron
    Raph, Miko, and Jack from the 1st Entertainment Pack
    Silas and Soldier from the 2nd Entertainment Pack

Optionally can also include Jet Vehicon MISB at cost if you wait for my POL to be shipped. The added cost will be an additional $30. Also have the Dark Calibur Microns available at $7 a piece (cost) if you want to add them on.

I am looking for $350 shipped in the continental US for this set. If you live somewhere else I can get a shipping estimate for you. Feel free to PM with trade offers but I will be selective about what trades I will accept for cash off this set. Not everything on my want list is a high want.

I would trade this set straight across for Maketoys Green Giant. Also looking for MP-11 Starscream in addition to other stuff on my want list.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. sixpointsinspace

News Credits:
    BUMP

3. sixpointsinspace

News Credits:
    BUMP