Transformers Prime Season 2 episode 24 Title and Description

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by janeDoe001, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    His truce with the Decepticons will allow him to get something he lost a long time ago back--his T-cog! Wonder if he splits or stays after that.

His ticket back into the ranks is the ever elusive red Energon in his possession. You know Megatron wants that.

2. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Yeah, I noticed that. It could still be Dreadwing (could be an animation error), but I don't think it is. But I'm pretty sure that the arm isn't red. Maybe it comes from an insecticon? They're big enough to supply a limb for Megatron.

He already has a T-Cog - the one from his clone. He can probably install the thing himself but just doesn't have the courage to cut into himself. I forgot which episode it was, but he got interrupted before he could install it that one time.

3. onionna

onionna Well-Known Member

Triangulation I think was the episode. Where SS got the Apex Armor.

I kind of want Dreadwing to change sides by the end of this season. I think it will create a lot of conflict with the Bots and give us a chance to get into his character more. I'm sure if he did and anyone questioned it Prime would just tell them to STFU and they would.

4. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Dreadwing to me feel like he has a Breakdown feel to him, by the sense of, you can see him one day deciding to join the Autobots maybe.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know he HAS a T-cog. And I know of his attempt to put it in--he couldn't do it! Which is why I said what I said up top--Knock Out will be able to assist him.

I still feel his ticket in is his red Energon.

6. onionna

I think he will if they don't kill him off. Prime would try to get him to change sides for a reason. I doubt he makes it conversation starter #1 for every Con he meets.

7. lildevilchick

I dunno if the red energon has anything to do with it, because Knock Out will have some too. In episode 22, both Starscream and Knockout have red energon. Knock Out harnesses sound with his and Starscream will harness hyper speed - which actually leads me to believe he'll be able to transform before episode 24, since being able to reach hyper speed while stuck in bot mode is pretty stupid.

8. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Dreadwing threatens to stand in his way?

So he'll announce he disagrees before doing so?

9. onionna

I bet Dreadwing knows SS is up to something and tries to find out what. Or he's just JEALOUS because SS still is Meg's favorite bitch and he's not.

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Sounds like more Decepticon conflict...should be interesting to see how Dreadwing and Starscream decide to 'settle' things. :ev: 

Sounds like a good ep.:thumb 

11. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Megatron would go for Starscream cause he has the red energon, which he would want, so can see Dreadwing being a bit jelous of Starscream.

12. lildevilchick

Knockout will have it, too. He wouldn't need Starscream to acquire the red energon.

13. G1Jazz

G1Jazz Saboteur

I can see where your coming from, I mean, wouldn't it be pretty awesome if they also had Prowl and Bluestreak with Smokescreen? You NEVER see that trio in anything, 'cept G1 of course. But I would also like to see where this SS/DW goes.

14. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    KO doesn't have the red energon the description says he harnesses the power of sound, and there is no saying KO will tell Megatron anything the way Megatron has been treating him

15. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't think Starscream will be using the Red Energon to barter with Megatron--he has very little of it, and I can't imagine enough being left to tempt Megatron after "Hard Knocks." Rather, I think Screamer will use one or more of the Omega Keys mentioned in descriptions to make a deal with Megs.

16. Resolution

Resolution Well-Known Member

:D  After tonight's episode, I have to agree.

17. Flexx Ark

Flexx Ark Original Cyberverse - Yes! New - Meh......

News Credits:
    I wonder how much screen time the Autobots will get.

18. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You probably should have spoiler tagged that little gem there.

Anyway, how do you suppose Knock Out gets his hands on some dry rare Energon?

19. onionna

I'm thinking SS gets hold of an Omega Key. Also, KO having sound abilities is either from the Sonic Blaster relic or from an Omega Key. Those keys seem to be more than a one hit wonder on the show.

20. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Going out on a limb here - I suspect that Dreadwing's gonna be becoming more disillusioned with Megatron over the next few episodes, with him doing things like grafting a Prime's arm to his body (which would be pretty darn dishonorable).

And then Megatron lets a known backstabbing traitor back into the fold for whatever reason.

Currently speculating, myself, that we're gonna see parallel tracks with Smokescreen and Dreadwing. They're opposite sides of the same coin, somewhat - one hero worships Prime and the Autobots, and the other has incredible loyalty to Megatron. Both getting dissatisfied with their respective sides could lead to some faction fun.