NOTE: Because of some sort of Scam Bidder I have to re-list the Auction. The original ended at 91 dollars but if the Scam Bidder hadn't been there it would have ended at 86 dollars with a real Bidder outbidding the third highest bidder. I have put a Buy It Now at 86 dollars and hopefully the original bidder is still interested in the figure. LINK I am selling my custom Voyager Prime Megatron. I was originally going to keep this Megatron and pick up a second as I plan on doing another one where I break down everything I do and will be changing a few things now that I have hindsight on my side. However it looks like the majority of my next 2 checks are pretty well spoken for, so I plan on selling this one. I always planned on trying to sell my work at some point, and would like to get to a point where my modding hobby funds itself. He was hand painted in 3 shades of Citadel Metallic paints. Krylon X Metals was used for the Gloss Purple segments. He was accented with custom washes and stains made with Citadel Undercoat Black and Tamiya X-19 Smoke. He was sealed with Krylon Crystal Clear Gloss. I modified the Cannon and Blade. The cannon now has 2 Ultraviolet (Blacklight) leds, one in the barrel, activated by a tact switch at the back of the cannon, and one in the bottom to add a glow accent to the blade. I unfortunately left the switch on for... A couple of days and the batteries are pretty run down. I am searching for spares and will post pictures as soon as I find some. I added a Red and an Ultraviolet led to the head, and an ultraviolet led to the chest. There is a 3 position switch in his back. The center position is off, the left position turns on the Red led and the right position turns on the Ultraviolet Leds. I also installed a battery box with a screw on cover for secure battery storage. I made a detail piece to cover the installation of the box. In the interest of full disclosure, I will show you the rub areas. The purple plastic on him was rather unfriendly to paint in some areas. I could have prevented some of these by not being impatient and transforming him before the clear coat cured. Thankfully none of these are noticeable in either form unless you are looking for them. The rub areas appeared after the first transformation. I have transformed him 12 times total and none of the spots have gotten any worse and no new areas have formed. The waist piece has a little flaking that I didn't catch and touch up before clear coating. There is rub on the ankle segment inside the leg. Also on the tabs next to the ankles but these are covered in both modes. The knee vents have a tiny rub area inside. The pegs where the arms lock together have some minor wear. You can view the build process HERE and there are more pictures of the finished figure HERE. Thank you for your interest!!