Transformers Prime Playset Battle Suite at Universal Studios

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Exodus, Jun 9, 2012.

1. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    While we're waiting and waiting and waiting, we'll come to find that retailers "cancelled" the orders on them and that's why thy turned up at Universal unannounced instead of at retail.

Target has had their resets done for a few weeks now with the shelf spot there for the Cyberverse voyager sets but so far nothing has shown up. It's odd because I've never known anything to take this long to come in before after the reset has been done.

Hasbro just continues to get more and more weird. There really seems to be "more than meets they eye" going on with that company. I don't know what it is, but I know it's not good for us.

2. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually the TFP RID they had there were going for 24.95 which is almost twice that of retail, and they're DOTM Voyager/Deluxe was higher than retail. That's the reason I decided not to pick these up there and wait for them to hit more local retail.
    That would suck if they cancelled them, I was thinking that retail is just being slow right...

3. rumble619

rumble619 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Spyshot2007

Spyshot2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are in fact $36.95 each. I think this was reported a week ago. Also the Evac's are sold out now.

5. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    What is more scary though is that if these were supposed to be out already and are getting pushed back so far, then you just know something down the line is going to get the ax. Question is what.

6. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I reported it a week ago on the California sightings. I'm still hoping I can get my first news credit:D