transformers prime optimus

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by redwolfbear, Jun 20, 2017.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    The Death Glare is a "calm", murderous look often coupled with a tensed and menacing posture, often with a deadly stillness, and served with deathly silence. The Death Glare is hard to pull off, but, done right, it can convey a depth of anger and potential hulk like violence that no Badass can hope to top. put most simply take the phrase if looks could kill and interpret in the most literal way possible(now take a look at that photo folks
    IS IT JUST ME OR DID OPTIMUS ACTUALLY PULL OFF THE BATGLARE???)

of all the autobots FROM TRANSFORMERS PRIME its optimus prime himself who can pull off a shocking death glare worthy of the dark knight (batman) himself . it is both awesome and chilling to behold

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. redwolfbear

Facebook:
    the scene takes place during transfomrers prime season 1 episode 23 one shall fall

"I have been foolish not to see what history has proven over and over again...that Autobots and Decepticons will never mend their ways. If there can be no diplomatic solution to this perpetual conflict, then I must not allow more darkness to fall upon this or any planet. Megatron must be destroyed!"

that scene be both awesome and chilling all at once seeing optimus that raging mad. unstoppable rage , tranquile fury and hulk like wrath WOW

he was absolutally determined to straight up murder megatron in cold blood in that episode . like the guy went full on punisher in a manner of speaking

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Doesn't look that shocking to me. He's just kinda angry looking.

4. redwolfbear

Facebook:
    thats what it makes me think of though