Transformers Prime Operation Bumblebee Part 2 Exclusive Preview Clip!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ken8kuhletz08, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The mechanic could carry it, but he had to use two hands and was only able to jog to the escape helicopter. Silas probably told Starscream to pick it up because they were in a hurry and couldn't afford to be slowed down.

2. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think that the opinions on these boards, as well as the teasers give away too much of the story.

I am seriously thinking of leaving these boards in order to read less info and news about the episodes ... even the titles have spoilers, and it starts to annoy me.

Don't get me wrong, this "spoiler" thing is totally my fault for clicking the links, I'm not blaming anyone. Just sayin'.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Consistency? In Transformers? HA!

4. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was too big for him to carry, obviously. It fit into Starscream's hand.

5. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Doesn't look that big to me, ffs it's right next to him
    [​IMG]
    Anyways I'm not even sure why i'm making such a big fuss tbh, it's just a cartoon. :lol  Guess I just like to nitpick

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't forget that it was a MECH soldier that took it out of Bumblebee at the beginning of the show;) 

It seems pretty clear to me that Silas wants to make it very clear to Starscream who's in charge--Starscream came to him, not the other way around.

^When you think about it, the above quote makes a lot of sense. Silas doesn't want a equal partnership. What he wants is ownership.

I've always thought that Starscream planned to screw him over from the beginning, and maybe Silas did too, but what if Starscream was serious about having an equal partnership? In any case, I think Silas has now screwed himself royally. Starscream is going to make him pay for the disrespect he showed in that scene--human transformer anyone? Yup, I'm still talking about Silas becoming the first Member of Bruticus: Onslaught.

7. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    I'll try to upload it on my YouTube channel.