Transformers Prime Operation Bumblebee Part 2 Exclusive Preview Clip!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ken8kuhletz08, Mar 16, 2012.

1. crewboy7

crewboy7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's nice to see that Starscreams weapon is the same as his Cyberverse commander's weapon...

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    YAY for...

1.) Starscream's arm cannon.
    2.) Ambiguous human casualites.
    3.) Starscream in general.

Yeah, really. But at least his eyes have only been wonky in Partners and Operation: Bumblebee, Part 1.

I had assumed that it probably wasn't that convenient to carry. I mean, it's probably the size of a basketball at least and would probably weigh in excess of 70 pounds. MECH and Silas are haphazardly escaping their compromised base, he probably doesn't have time to grab and struggle with something that's 1/3 of his size. Best to let the 30 foot tall robot who grabs it like an apple handle it.

3. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    The Surgeon didn't have much of a problem picking it up, and i'm pretty certain that Silas would have a getaway vehicle, most likely a helicopter waiting for him as he got outside. And even if he did struggle, Screamer could keep BB occupied whilst he got some of his soldiers to help him with it
    EDIT: Having watched it again, :lolol  at the MECH soldiers flying like bowling pins after being hit by the barrel BB threw at them

4. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I just noticed that, too.

Judging by the clip, I could see this episode probably ending like this:

The Autobots come rushing in, Starscream panics and accidentally drops BB's cog, allowing him to grab it and go. The Autobots manage to drive off MECH, leaving only Starscream to deal with Team Prime. One of the Autobots (probably Bumblebee) severely damages Project Chimera, making sure that MECH never gets the chance to make their own Transformer. Later, Ratchet reattaches the cog, and Bumblebee is happy that he can transform again, but knows that he can never get his voice back. Optimus Prime, in usual dull monotone fashion, gives a speech about how just because you lose something, doesn't make you imperfect or something like that, and the episode ends.

Just my :2c: 

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Starscream's had it out before, but is this the first time he's fired his blaster?

6. WTDylio

News Credits:
    I think he fired it on one of the flying vehicons in Orion Pax pt 2

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think he got off a few shots in Darkness Rising, too, while fleeing from Arcee and company while they freed Agent Fowler from his clutches.

8. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

He was probably afraid of Bee gaining consciousness and grabbing / killing him before Silas had the time to run away with it.

9. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I think this is the first time ever where the null ray actually works as originally conceived (paralyzing instead of being a basic laser weapon).

10. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True, I think this is the first time we've really gotten a chance to see it, too. The only other times he used it he missed or, well, like in Orion Pax Part 2, the victim blew up before we had a chance to see if it worked :lol 

Although to be technical, it isn't a null ray. Remember in Shadowzone when Knock Out was showing him weapons and the null ray came up? His built-in blaster is most definitely not a null ray.

11. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    I thought the exact same thing when Starscream picked up BB's T-cog.This show is becoming so predictable

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They had similar model problems with Arcee's collar and Bumblebee's eyes in the earlier episodes. It's weird.

FFFFF

13. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    any news on when the episode will be online????

14. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that's because
    the T-Cog is about the size of silas' leg and probably weighs a ton. wasn't the MECH mechanic dragging it in part 1?

15. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The same time it usually is; check DarkPrime's encodes and the youtube stickies in the Prime forum.

16. WTDylio

News Credits:
    I could have sworn that the Surgeon just picked it up like it was no problem....unless I missed something?

17. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

Exciting clip. Can't wait to see it tonight.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Episode doesn't air till 8:30 p.m.

19. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Maybe Silas and his men aren't quite human? Probably not the case but that would explain how they can land safely several feet from the air. It would also explain why being hit with that big rolling object didn't hurt them all that much. Maybe there's something Silas is not telling us. Like perhaps he's a genetically enhanced supersoldier?

20. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, my memories fuzzy. Did we actually see the surgeon pick up and carry the T-cog? Or was it one of those "let's hide whatever he's holding behind the body of Bumblebee in order to keep the audience guessing"? I can't recall.

But I still think it'd be easier to order Starscream to easily pick it up rather than lug it into an escape vehicle, especially in a hectic situation such as this.