Transformers Prime Japan Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by highlander3000, Feb 19, 2012.

1. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    I've recently decided to start collecting some Transformers Prime figures but haven't really kept up with the differences between the US and Japanese releases. I have some questions. If anyone can answer them I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Which of the First Edition (US) and Robots in Disguise figures are being incorporated into Takara's line?
    Has a voyager sized Megatron been confirmed for Japan yet?
    Do all of the Japanese figures include Targetmasters?
    Do these replace the "mechtech" inspired weapons in the American versions?

2. zannus

zannus Well-Known Member

I wanna know the same thing cause if the Japanese release has both the US weapons and the Targetmasters I am gonna get those.

3. Agent Adam

Agent Adam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Takara's mainline is getting Terrorcon Cliffjumper and FE Starscream's mold is being used for Skywarp, both for the Arms Micron line. It's not clear which versions of Arcee and Bulkhead the Arms Micron releases are yet. I'd guess its the PRiD versions, but who knows.

The only Megatron Takara has listed outside of the FE deluxe is the Cyberverse and the Arms Micron, the latter also being a deluxe.

Seems like all of the figures above the cyberverse pricepoint do come with the targetmaster inspired microns. No listing for the leaders yet, that I'm aware of.

Also as far as I know, it is not known if the voyager AM releases come with or without the mechtech weapons yet.