Transformers Prime Episodes on Hubworld.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Keith Prime, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Final update on 8/1/2013. Since Prime has ended, this thread will probably no longer get updated (if the Mods want to lock it, go ahead). Aside from the last 2 eps & the Botcon stuff (aka those in this post & the last 2 of mine), all other links in this thread are dead. I have no plans to edit every post to disable the links. I don't know how long the last 2 eps. will remain on Hubworld.com, but the average has been 2 weeks.

Because of the nature of eps. coming down, I've decided to try to maintain the first post, as to reflect what's currently available on the site. I have no intention of listing the available clips. This is just for full eps., & maybe stuff like the BotCon behind the scenes stuff.

Prime Videos currently available on Hubworld.com:
    Starting w/ Season 3, actual commercials are at the beginning. Playback is still, otherwise, commercial free.

Also (copied from an earlier ep's. thread, before I chose to consolidate future postings):
    It seems not all Countries are included in Hasbro's Copyright for shows posted on Hubworld.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  2. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Episode 10: Deus Ex Machina now up

Episode 10: Deus Ex Machina is now up on Hubworld! Also commercial free.

Also, Ep. 8: was taken down today.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the headsup dude!

4. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    No problem. That's why I bother posting.

Also, added Hasbro's FAQ posting about International Viewing problems to the first post.

5. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    For those curious, TF: Prime ep. 11 apparently doesn't air until April 8th, which means it probably won't be up on Hubworld until April 14th, if I'm right about the pattern (this will be the confirming test).

This info comes from a reply from eagc7 to a thread asking about ep. 11 on the TF: Prime Discussion Board.

6. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for your help. I like the Hubworld airings, they've become progressively better over the weeks, compared to the ones shown last year for the 5-parter. For instance, they've gotten rid of the pink advertisement markings that obstruct the screen when displayed in full, and I noticed the playback quality is improving, too.

7. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Your welcome. I had been wondering myself why nothing had been uploaded for ep. 11, & then remembered there's a discussion for Prime eps. in the Prime Discussion Board I rarely view (usually too busy w/ my comic; I usually stick to my UAC or the Front Page). I found the thread linked to above, & never even checked the ongoing discussion.

I still saw the now useless ad dots (you forgot to say they're now commercial free) last time, but they're small (possibly smaller than originally) & don't obstruct the picture much, & are worth it for no commericals...

I don't have cable, so I'm stuck watching them online. Unfortunately, that doesn't sit well w/ my head injury, so I'm kinda glad it's only on once a week...

But yeah, pixalating picture is an issue that they shouldn't have w/ today's level of tech.

8. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Episode 11: Speed Metal is up on Hubworld.com now, confirming I was right about them posting the eps. the Thursday after it airs, even after changing the airing day to Saturdays!

Of note is that this one had an ad (for the site, & only 10 secs, so not so bad) before it loaded the video, but no other commercials, & the useless dots for the breaks are gone.

9. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was relieved that they didn't switch it to Friday or anything, Thursday is still a nice slot (although I still wait until the weekends to watch it).

I must admit that the Hub continues to improve in terms of online viewing. There's hardly any playback problems now, video quality is beautiful and I simply love watching Prime online.

Thanks for the updates, Keith Prime.

10. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    TF: Prime ep. 12: Predatory online

The Pattern holds: Episode 12: Predatory is now uploaded to Hubworld.com.

Again, the only commercial was a short spot for the site at the beginning! & the old break dots are still gone as well. ^_^

11. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Curious as to why there has been no Hubworld upload this week, I checked Wikipedia for the Episode air dates, & it shows the ep. 13 aired TONIGHT, so it should be uploaded on Thursday, if the pattern holds.

12. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Actually my cable provider had the Sick Mind episode uploaded to OD early Friday morning.. I mean early..I watched it around 4 a.m. CT. As stated in the other thread, many of us were surprised this episode uploaded B4 it had aired on Saturday, surprised, but very happy to see it :D 

13. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    That's well & good if you have cable/ on demand, but I'm stuck using Hubworld.com, which can wreak havoc on my head injury; & as I keep posting, they don't upload eps. till the Thursday AFTER they air it. @.@

I've added "Hubworld" before upload in my previous post, to minimize confusion.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Gotcha!! Maybe HUB.com would be a better catch phrase :thumb 

15. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    This whole thread is dedicated to alerting people to when Hubworld.com, titled "The Hub" (hence the thread title), uploads Prime eps. Since it's the only way I can watch Prime (as I have no cable), & my injury prevents me form working or getting out much, I tend to be the first one on TFW2005, or so it seems at least, to notice & post.

Because of that, I didn't anticipate the need to specify what upload I was talking about.

16. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Sick Mind up on Hubworld

TF: Prime: Episode 13: Sick Mind has been uploaded to Hubworld, as scheduled.

There's also a Promo for Ep. 14: Out of His Head uploaded as well, which is the 2nd part to Sick Mind.

*edit*
    Forgot to mention they took ep. 12 down Weds.

Also, I just got around to watching Sick Mind: no commercials again, aside from the 10 sec. Hub spot at the start.

17. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

thanks for doing this even though i have the hub i still like to re-watch them.also how are you feeling?

18. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    I feel roughly the same as I have for the last couple of years. My headache varies moment to moment, but is currently at a tolerable level, which may change after I watch the ep., which I'll probably do in a few minutes. Too bad I'm going to have to wait a whole week to see the conclusion...

19. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

sorry to hear about your head injury. i know tf prime is very good is just sucks that they have breaks know and then. every once in awhile i get headaches

20. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Forgot to say they took ep. 12 down Weds.... I modified my original post to include it.

Also just got around to watching Sick Mind: no commercials again, aside from the 10 sec. Hub spot at the start.