transformers prime episode 21 air date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by blackout501st, Jul 30, 2011.

1. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

i was browsing the web trying to find anywhere that might have a release date or names on the next batch of episodes for TFP. i googled transformers prime episode 21, and i found this link:

"Transformers Prime" One Bots, Two Bots, Red Bots, Blue Bots (TV episode 2011) - IMDb

i am a little skeptical weather this is true or not. a few days ago i was going through my scheduled programs that are set to record, and all i could find under transformers prime was reruns. i am unable to check now as i am not at my house for the night..

so is this legit or not? guess the only way to tell is to wait till 2moro rolls around...

2. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Sorry, mate, it's fake. From what I've learned, there is always a month's break after 5 episodes. Sorry.

And not to sound harsh, but people seriously need to consider the fact that IMB and Wikipedia don't always tell the truth. Reason: they can be edited by anyone. Doesn't anyone ever think about that? I'm getting a little bit tired of seeing stuff like this.

I'm pretty sure everyone else is too.

I didn't mean to critisise you, but I'm just speaking the truth.

3. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

Nah nah it's cool man! I was very skeptical. I hade not heard of this anywhere else, so I was suspicious that it was fake. Thought it was worth posting about

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    It'll air on February 33rd. At 13:00 o' clock. PM.
    Tell your friends!