Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Philliam20, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Philliam20

Philliam20 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I was on BBTS a couple days ago reviewing my Preorders, and I noticed that I still have an active preorder for the Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack (The first one with Megatron, Optimus, and the kids). I'm confused, because a couple weeks ago when the Prime First Edition debacle happened I thought they either cancelled or replaced all preorders with the RID counterpart. I know there is no equivalent to this in the RID line so I thought my order was just scrapped a couple weeks ago. So now I am wondering if this is a fluke or if perhaps BBTS is somehow still getting the entertainment pack. Has anybody else noticed this, and can you confirm whether this is accurate?

2. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Not sure.

Some toy sellers in the USA received them from Asian vendors. Chances are they might be trying to fill the orders still from overseas.

3. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I contacted BBTS a week or so regarding the Entertainment pack. I do not have the email any more, but they told me they were looking into it, but it did not look good.

Take that for what it's worth. Don't cancel your preorder either way.

4. Philliam20

Philliam20 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks for the heads up. Definitely not gona cancel my preorder, but I am kicking myself because I scrambled and preordered the Takara Deluxe Megatron when I thought the entertainment pack would be cancelled. Then I cancelled the preorder for megatron before it occurred to me that the pre-order staying active was just an error from BBTS.