Heavy/Scratch: Transformers Prime Decepticon RATBAT Type Weapon/Shield

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Gjinrai808, May 6, 2012.

1. Gjinrai808

Gjinrai808 Well-Known Member

Hey all been off a while been super busy with work but glad to be back on here! I got sorta inspired by the Japanese T/F Prime Arms Micron line I decided to make a pretty large arms Urh Not Micron tho. Still trying to figure out if I could make this like a Target master Like a small guy transforms from this but It's sort of a Ratbat Shield / booster for Prime Megatron or Soundwave Which pegs in the slots for weapons. I cannibalized some Sci Fi Model kits and some action figure accessories for this one. The color is Tamiya Purple it matches the clear purple on the Voyager Megatron. Well hope you folks enjoy any other inspiration or comments is always greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Notilator

Notilator Xenomorph4

Wow. I like the idea, it realy matches up with prime laserbeak's alt mode :)  I thought at first i thought that it was slightly too big, but the idea of it being a booster like those rings in star wars is kinda cool ;D

3. Gjinrai808

Gjinrai808 Well-Known Member

Thanks Notilator. I also agree at first I thought it just was too big. But it did grow on me after a while. I am still thinking how to make it transform or some kind of alt mode like laserbeak. Now to build in scale accessories! LOL !