Transformers: Prime Bumblebee sneaky peeky!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Chris McFeely, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Nerdicon

Nerdicon Caffene=Energon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The new style.

I, for one, won't be judging the new show from this image. Heck I can't think of anyone here who looked at the first image of Animated Prime who said "That's going to be the best transformers mythology ever" Sure the new look is movie/like but animated was only made in case the movies weren't money makers. They are, despite their flaws, huge financial successes.
    Bear in mind the biggest flaws are the split fault of bay and his interference and the writers strike. With With Kurtzman and Orci unaffected by bay this time around this could evolve into something amazing. American made transformer shows all have seemed to have alot of care put into them even when they look really weird or go to places in story we might not be comfortable with. Have faith that hasbro won't let this show suck.

2. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Artist/Colorist Monkey

This. C:

3. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    sucks that its not a wfc look, but the animation looks like it wont be bad. im looking forward to some good cg

4. DarthP00P00

DarthP00P00 Autobot

Very neat. Looks like a cross between Bay's BB and the Animated BB. I really like it.

5. Lunar_Convoy

Lunar_Convoy Special Ops Captain

....*sigh*
    I wanna say "Fail" but I can't. I remember when I first saw designs for Animated and I was thinking the same thing (though I did like the designs for Lockdown and Prowl) and I LOVED Animated.

However if this franchise is to take place in the movie verse, it's really a huge turn off, considering Michael Bay doesn't give a flying rat's dick about the franchise and is just trying to make money. Yes I know he isn't involved with the creative process of this show but I'm just sick of the movie designs (Except for a certain few like Jetfire, Bludgeon, Lockdown). I will give this show a chance like I did Animated but right now I'm underwhelmed...

6. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about it having a movie feel, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. :D 

7. captain N

captain N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hmmmm?

:jawdropper: Hmmmmmm? BB looks all must movie like. But i Like. I'm happy seeing somthing for the show. :bowdown: Very Cool!

8. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Maybe, since it is a Hasbro channel, we could get more than one Transformers cartoon. They could do a movieverse and a post WFC cartoon. (crosses fingers)

9. honcho

honcho BW Megatron Completionist

Ebay:
    Probably gonna skip this line / show. Not saying it'll be bad or condemning it, but I'm just bored to DEATH of the Movie aesthetic and universe, and that's enough to put me off. I do like the '07 movie, I'm just tired of seeing it; overdose, you see. It is possible that more news releases may change my mind. But, anyhow, it's cool for peeps that can't get enough of it, though!

10. overbeast.inc

overbeast.inc Well-Known Member

I actually kinda prefer his face t movie bumblebees XD, love the eyebrows hes sporting

11. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    aside from the bug-eyes (which is my least favorite thing about movie Bee ~ it works on the live action version, but looks weird in still art and toy forms) that looks pretty sweet: i like the style as evidenced there, simplified but not as ridiculously exaggerated as Animated.

12. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

not too bad. i was hoping for something not in the movieverse/style as well but oh well.

this bee looks younger than the movie version, and i actually (kinda) prefer his face to bay's bee.

13. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I like the movie toys a lot, so this doesn't necessarily bother me. In fact I hope I won't be compelled to buy another Bumblebee because it's so similar.

But I have to say if he doesn't speak and uses the radio instead, the series is going to get annoying REALLY quick. I already can't stand the comics because of that.

Agreed, I don't get it.

14. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Frankly, I think you'd have been kidding yourself if you expected something other than a movie-influenced look.

15. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    Bingo.

Case in point, first Animated character image: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...imated-w-pic-prime-licensing-show-2007-a.html

Some of the people that commented how "ugly" the Animated designs were ended up being some of the biggest Animated supporters on this board.

16. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    how could would it be though if the show uses movie toys as its toyline, and incorporates all these new characters into the movieverse, kinda like those animated shorts on hasbro.com... only much more story and style and substance? seeing Bludgeon be all badass, and Seaspray talk in underwater speak? and all the other crazyness that could come from the non movie characters toys ending up as show characters?

17. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Neat...

Also.. lol at the bitching and moaning after one PREVIEW image.

18. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    He looks cool. Movie style, but different. Means we can hopefully at least hope for a new toy instead of the same old movie mold. I like it.

19. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Thanks Chris McFeely !!! :) 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

This is what I'm talking about... Movieverse prequel. I LOVED the IDW comics explaining the past of the Movieverse Transformers. And now we get to see it like a cartoon.

:bowdown: HUB ROX !!!

To Hasbro... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...

20. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Nailed it.