Transformers: Prime - Broken

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Ironhide1706, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

UPDATE: The whole episode is now in the first post. Nearly 3000 words, so it's long, but not overly so.

Transformers: Prime - Broken

A fierce blizzard buffeted the hard metal shell of a Decepticon ship. It had landed in a remote area of the Arctic Circle one day ago, and it was already covered in a thin layer of ice from the temperature and weather. On the ship's bridge, the Vehicon crew were hard at work at their stations. None of them looked up as a massive figure entered the room. There was no light in the bridge, except for the computers, so the figure was blanketed in darkness. The figure stopped at the head of the bridge and was approached by one of the crew, who was distinguished by a ammo belt on his chest and a sniper rifle slung over his back.

"We have successfully hacked into the satellites, sir. The information is already in our database." The Vehicon reported proudly.

"Good." The figure's voice was deep and oddly mechanical, even for a giant robot. "Project the footage onto the main screen."

The Vehicon nodded to one of his fellows, who quickly typed away. Almost immediately, live satellite feeds appeared in separate boxes organised on the bridge's main screen, which took up the whole front of the room. The figure watched intently, its purple eyes glowing maliciously. One of the feeds suddenly caught his attention. The feed showed an old missile solo in an American desert. A yellow muscle car and a blue motorcycle were entering the silo through a secret door in the side.

"Their foolishness has cost them all. Captain, prepare a squad to engage them." The figure ordered.

"Right away sir, I will mark the location in my-"

"No." The figure cut the captain off mid-sentence. "Send the squad to a settlement, and tell them to decimate it."

"To distract the Autobots?" The captain asked.

"Yes." The figure confirmed.

The Vehicon captain hurried out of the bridge to assemble the squad. The figure didn't move a muscle, instead he continued watching the screen. As he spotted a strange disturbance in the sky on one of the feeds, the figure's eyes lit up with fury.

-------------------------------------

"Vehicon squad 555, report to the hangar at once."

The captain's voice boomed throughout the warship, alerting the Vehicons. Most went back to their duties after the captain's announcement, but twelve immediately dropped what they were doing and dashed to the hangar just below the top of the ship. There, the captain was waiting beside one of the elevators that led to the flight deck. The squad entered the hangar at the same time and lined up perfectly in front of the captain, then saluted.

"At ease, gentlemen. Stampede has assigned you all a simple, but crucial mission: you are to go to the settlement of 'Jasper' and do what you do best. Destroy the whole town. No survivors. If you are met with resistance, kill them too." The captain explained. "Can you be trusted to carry out and succeed with this goal?"

"Sir, yes sir!" The Vehicons shouted in unison.

"Excellent. Enjoy the flight." The captain smiled and pressed a button on the wall beside him.

The elevator began to slowly descend, revealing the harsh weather and freezing climate. Undeterred, the Vehicons all transformed into their jet forms and flew off into the outside world. The captain watched them go, then left the hangar. He returned to the bridge, where Stampede was still watching the satellite feeds. The captain joined his commander's side.*

"The squad is en-route." The captain said quietly.*

"I am no longer the one who shall lay waste to the Autobot base." Stampede commented, ignoring the captain's words.*

"Then who will do it?" The captain asked, confused.*

"You! It is time you truly proved your worth to me. Once your squad has been engaged, I will bridge you straight into the heart of their headquarters. Use your creativity, captain. If there are any remaining Autobots, their lives mean nothing." Stampede went on. "Do you have any questions?"

"Only one." The captain began. "How do you intend to bridge me into the base itself?"

"We know where they are, there is nothing to stop us simply setting the location and arriving in seconds." Stampede said.*

"Understood, sir." The captain shut up and watched the feed, focusing on one that showed a military training exercise. "These humans are strong, intelligent."

"And yet they are still the most useless life on this planet." Stampede remarked coldly. He looked at another feed, and smiled. "It seems they have arrived!"

The captain looked to the feed. It was sunset in Jasper, but the fiery colours of the sun were no match for the real fire engulfing the town.

--------------------------------------

*The Vehicon squad had only just arrived in the town, and their bombs and weapons had already set the whole place ablaze. They ran through the streets, blowing buildings apart, murdering humans and just overall causing death and destruction everywhere. One of the Vehicons was on the main street of the town when he heard a loud, blaring horn. He quickly shot one of the fleeing humans to hell then turned. The Vehicon was sent flying by a red and blue pickup truck, which transformed into the Autobot leader Optimus Prime. The Vehicon landed on one of the shops on the street, destroying it, then rose up. The other Autobots appeared behind Optimus and the Vehicon was quickly joined by his team.*

"Die Autobots!" The Vehicon roared as he and his fellows charged into battle.*

Both sides ran at each other with a fierce determination. The first to collide were two Vehicons and the blue Autobot Arcee. She whipped out her blasters and shot at them, but they simply deflected the blasts. They then shot her and Arcee collapsed onto the ground. One of her fellows, Bumblebee, knelt down beside her and fired at the Vehicons. Some of the other soldiers had engaged Optimus, and the rest were trying to hold back the Wrecker Wheeljack. The Wrecker was whirling about with his swords drawn, slicing and dodging and jumping and spinning. One of the Vehicons fell, then another, then another. Finally, one of them got a shot onto Wheeljack and he fell down. Optimus himself was faring well, he had already taken down four of his assailants but the others were fighting back harder than before. Behind him, Bumblebee had successfully blown one of the Vehicon's heads off. Arcee and Wheeljack both struggled to get up. Optimus was thrown back by a surprise rocket. Bumblebee was also shot, and he collapsed.*

"Do not back down, Autobots." Optimus shouted, trying desperately to rally his troops, to no avail.*

The Vehicons suddenly ignored all of the other Autobots and focused on Optimus. They concentrated all of their fire on the Prime, who was unable to hold it any longer. He fell onto the cold asphalt as the sun behind him sank completely below the horizon.*

---------------------------------------

Ratchet was extremely worried. Jasper wasn't a particularly large town, and though he knew his comrades could defeat the attackers, it wouldn't take long for them to decimate the entire town. He anxiously waited by the ground bridge, expecting news of the Autobot's victory. Ratchet had been unable to patch into the satellite above and keep an eye on the battle like he always could, strangely. Ratchet lifted his head suddenly as he heard footsteps in the hall that led from the exterior entrance.*

"Optimus?" Ratchet called out hopefully.*

Instead he was greeted by a Vehicon unlike one he had ever seen. The Vehicon was much taller than most, and very heavily built. His vehicle mode was obviously not one of the regular cars or jets. The Vehicon's helmet had two slit-like eyes that glowed bright red with hate and resembled a medieval knight's battle gear. The Vehicon carried an ammo-vest-like attachment on his chest with several shells. Unusual, for most Vehicons and Autobots used lasers for their weapons. The Vehicon's weapon was a massive sniper rifle he had slung over his back.*

"The Autobot medic? I was hoping for a greater challenge than such a simple one." The Vehicon declared mockingly. His voice was also quite different to the others.*

"I'm no simple one, Decepticon. I'm your doctor of doom!" Ratchet yelled the last sentence as he withdrew his blades. "Prepare for surgery."

Ratchet charged at the Vehicon, who back flipped into the air. Ratchet overran beneath the high-flier and had to slow down, then turn around. When he did, he was sucker punched in the jaw by the Vehicon. Ratchet crashed into the walk behind him, but stayed standing. He motioned for the Vehicon to charge at him again.*

"A bold statement!" The Vehicon remarked as he threw another punch. Ratchet blocked and countered with his own blow, but the Vehicon span and jabbed his elbow into Ratchet's knee joint. The medic fell. "But you are just like every other Autobot. Bold." The Vehicon kicked Ratchet in the gut. "Courageous." He lifted Ratchet up by his head then smacked him back down. "Foolish." He grabbed Ratchet by his abdomen and lifted him high above his head. "Weak." The Vehicon threw Ratchet into the wall. A deafening snap resonated throughout the base as the medic collided with the hard steel.*

"Just...kill me...get it over with..." Ratchet groaned in agony. The collision with the wall had crippled him.*

"No." The Vehicon declined coldly. "Your suffering should last as long as possible."

Ratchet laid his head down on the floor, utterly defeated. The Vehicon approached him and stepped on Ratchet's back. A sharp pain shot through his spine. Ratchet screamed then fell quiet, his tortured voice still echoing through the room.*

"Now is the time for you to truly realise what will become of you and your cause." The Vehicon declared as he stepped off Ratchet and walked over to the main computer console.*

The Vehicon brought up a camera feed of Jasper, the feed that Ratchet was unable to obtain from the satellite earlier. The feed showed Jasper completely consumed by fire, human corpses all over the streets, buildings blown to pieces. But what was most troubling to Ratchet was the scene in the centre of the town on the main street. The Autobots were scattered across the pavement, flames mere metres away and four Vehicon soldiers standing above them. The Autobots didn't look dead, but Ratchet knew that would change quickly if he didn't act soon. He placed his hand onto the floor and tried to push up, but his only result was more pain. Ratchet gritted his teeth and tried again, but the pain merely strengthened.*

"A valiant effort, but bravery will get you nowhere now." The Vehicon snarled.*

Ratchet ignored his comment and continued trying. He couldn't rise up, only build up the pain until he could barely keep his eyes open. He slumped onto the ground and let a drop of fluid leak from his eye. He couldn't save his friends, he couldn't save the humans and he couldn't even protect the base. Ratchet didn't know what was worse: the physical pain that was quickly overtaking his every thought, or the mental pain from knowing that he couldn't do anything. That the others would likely die agonising deaths because he couldn't even get up.*

"Feel the pain wash over your entire being. I know what it is like Autobot, so don't make any snide comments." The Vehicon knelt down and looked Ratchet in the eye. "I don't feel pain anymore, but I know pain. I know. Pain. Sometimes I share it, with people like you."

The Vehicon slammed his fist down onto Ratchet. Then he picked him back up and forced him against the wall. The Vehicon threw a massive barrage of punches into Ratchet's gut and face. Ratchet couldn't do anything but scream in pain as he fell back onto the ground. He couldn't move at all. The Vehicon stood above him.*

"Now you will feel the same pain that I did. The eternal, crushing blackness of agony..." The Vehicon left Ratchet and walked back down the hallway from which he had arrived.*

Ratchet was left in pain that he knew would never cease. How a Vehicon could have done that to him was beyond him. But that soldier was unlike the others, it sounded like he hadn't always been a simple trooper. Ratchet was just about to activate his communications when a loud rumble sounded all around the base. He knew exactly what would happen before it did. The Vehicon had planted bombs in the base. His hypothesis was proven correct when the whole world began to crumble. The walls fell, the ceiling caved in. Ratchet was unable to dodge as the roof collapsed straight onto him, crushing him. The pain that the Vehicon had spoken of was what Ratchet was feeling. He was crushed and he couldn't see anything. He couldn't hear anything. He couldn't feel anything but pain. Pain was suddenly the only thing Ratchet knew. Endless. Agonising. Torturing.*

The fire continued to rage around Optimus as he struggled to stand. The remaining Vehicons were advancing fast, he needed to take them out then try to control the blaze. Optimus got onto one knee and slowly stood up. He raised his arms and charged at the Vehicons. They raised their rifles, but Optimus was too fast and too driven to be stopped. He withdrew his swords and chopped through all of the Vehicons but one in a matter of seconds. He pinned the survivor against one of the nearby buildings that hadn't been crumbled and pointed his sword against the soldier's neck.*

"Who sent you here?" Optimus demanded, knowing that this was far too extreme for Megatron.*

The Vehicon spit energon at Optimus. "I'll die before I talk."

Optimus bowed his head, then looked up and slit the Vehicon's throat with his sword. He turned to the other Autobots, who were slowly rising. They weren't the only ones though, the fire that surrounded them was also rising, and quickly. Optimus rushed over to his comrades and helped them up.*

"I fear there is no way to contain this blaze now, the only thing we can do is rescue as many humans as possible. I understand that it may be tempting to immediately rush for the kid's families, but not if it neglects those who are closer and in more danger. Autobots, roll out!"

One of the hallways in the warship was lit up by a glowing green ground bridge portal. From the portal, the Vehicon captain appeared. He walked through the hallway and into the bridge, where Stampede stood expecting him.*

"I am impressed, captain." Stampede commended. "I did not expect you to survive, let alone succeed."

"I channeled my inner...warrior, so to speak." The captain said slowly.*

"Ah yes, now I see why I should have trusted you. But now I do, so I will intrust you with another mission that I have been thinking over." Stampede frowned slightly.*

"Of course." The captain accepted.*

Stampede motioned for the captain to move closer, then told him of the mission. He was far too quiet for the others to hear, the way Stampede no doubt wanted it. When Stampede was finished, the captain nodded then left the bridge. He walked around the hallways until he reached the communications centre. There, he began to transmit a signal.*

On the bridge of another warship, the Decepticon leader Megatron stood by one of the computer consoles of a Vehicon pilot. The pilot had alerted him when he had received a transmission and the sender would only talk to him. Megatron leant in close to the mic and checked the ID of the sender. There was no match.*

"Speak." Megatron commanded.*

"Lord Megatron. I have a, ah, proposition for you." A male voice said from the other end.*

"And, pray tell, would it be?" Megatron asked politely.*

"We found an Energon mine with a very significant amount of energon and a strange canister. We have no idea what it is, but one of my soldiers has assured me that you would know." The voice explained.*

Megatron hit the mute switch and turned behind him, where his trusted communications officer Soundwave was standing.*

"Another relic?" Megatron thought aloud to Soundwave, who nodded. Megatron switched off the mute. "I will need to see it for myself to determine what it is. If you would be so kind as to give your location, I would be more than happy to assist."

"Of course! I'm sending the co-ordinates now." The voice said. "But we have a condition. We are a bit...untrusting around here. We only want you, bring anyone else, and I guarantee their deaths."

"Very well. I will be at there." Megatron agreed, then terminated the connection. "Soundwave, did you get the location?" Soundwave nodded. "Good. I will go alone, but keep a few squads ready."*

Soundwave turned and opened a ground bridge along the ship's bridge. Megatron walked over and into the portal. He continued walking thought the glowing green tunnel then emerged in a cavern. It was large, with a hole in the top and steel gates covering the exits.*

"Soundwave, I am in the middle of a pit. A GLADITORIAL PIT! You have made a serious mistake." Megatron roared into his comma link.*

"Not as serious as your's." A mechanical voice said from across the cavern.*

Megatron looked up and his eyes widened as he recognised the figure stepping from the shadows. "Stampede?"

"Megatronus."*

2. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    holy crap. Massacre begins.....

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Woah. Nice job there, buddy.

4. Ironhide1706

Thanks for the feedback. Part 2...

The Vehicon squad had only just arrived in the town, and their bombs and weapons had already set the whole place ablaze. They ran through the streets, blowing buildings apart, murdering humans and just overall causing death and destruction everywhere. One of the Vehicons was on the main street of the town when he heard a loud, blaring horn. He quickly shot one of the fleeing humans to hell then turned. The Vehicon was sent flying by a red and blue pickup truck, which transformed into the Autobot leader Optimus Prime. The Vehicon landed on one of the shops on the street, destroying it, then rose up. The other Autobots appeared behind Optimus and the Vehicon was quickly joined by his team.

"Die Autobots!" The Vehicon roared as he and his fellows charged into battle.

Both sides ran at each other with a fierce determination. The first to collide were two Vehicons and the blue Autobot Arcee. She whipped out her blasters and shot at them, but they simply deflected the blasts. They then shot her and Arcee collapsed onto the ground. One of her fellows, Bumblebee, knelt down beside her and fired at the Vehicons. Some of the other soldiers had engaged Optimus, and the rest were trying to hold back the Wrecker Wheeljack. The Wrecker was whirling about with his swords drawn, slicing and dodging and jumping and spinning. One of the Vehicons fell, then another, then another. Finally, one of them got a shot onto Wheeljack and he fell down. Optimus himself was faring well, he had already taken down four of his assailants but the others were fighting back harder than before. Behind him, Bumblebee had successfully blown one of the Vehicon's heads off. Arcee and Wheeljack both struggled to get up. Optimus was thrown back by a surprise rocket. Bumblebee was also shot, and he collapsed.

"Do not back down, Autobots." Optimus shouted, trying desperately to rally his troops, to no avail.

The Vehicons suddenly ignored all of the other Autobots and focused on Optimus. They concentrated all of their fire on the Prime, who was unable to hold it any longer. He fell onto the cold asphalt as the sun behind him sank completely below the horizon.

Ratchet was extremely worried. Jasper wasn't a particularly large town, and though he knew his comrades could defeat the attackers, it wouldn't take long for them to decimate the entire town. He anxiously waited by the ground bridge, expecting news of the Autobot's victory. Ratchet had been unable to patch into the satellite above and keep an eye on the battle like he always could, strangely. Ratchet lifted his head suddenly as he heard footsteps in the hall that led from the exterior entrance.

"Optimus?" Ratchet called out hopefully.

Instead he was greeted by a Vehicon unlike one he had ever seen. The Vehicon was much taller than most, and very heavily built. His vehicle mode was obviously not one of the regular cars or jets. The Vehicon's helmet had two slit-like eyes that glowed bright red with hate and resembled a medieval knight's battle gear. The Vehicon carried an ammo-vest-like attachment on his chest with several shells. Unusual, for most Vehicons and Autobots used lasers for their weapons. The Vehicon's weapon was a massive sniper rifle he had slung over his back.

"The Autobot medic? I was hoping for a greater challenge than such a simple one." The Vehicon declared mockingly. His voice was also quite different to the others.

"I'm no simple one, Decepticon. I'm your doctor of doom!" Ratchet yelled the last sentence as he withdrew his blades. "Prepare for surgery."

Ratchet charged at the Vehicon, who back flipped into the air. Ratchet overran beneath the high-flier and had to slow down, then turn around. When he did, he was sucker punched in the jaw by the Vehicon. Ratchet crashed into the walk behind him, but stayed standing. He motioned for the Vehicon to charge at him again.

"A bold statement!" The Vehicon remarked as he threw another punch. Ratchet blocked and countered with his own blow, but the Vehicon span and jabbed his elbow into Ratchet's knee joint. The medic fell. "But you are just like every other Autobot. Bold." The Vehicon kicked Ratchet in the gut. "Courageous." He lifted Ratchet up by his head then smacked him back down. "Foolish." He grabbed Ratchet by his abdomen and lifted him high above his head. "Weak." The Vehicon threw Ratchet into the wall. A deafening snap resonated throughout the base as the medic collided with the hard steel.

5. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

You sir have done an EPIC job on this. Can't wait to see what happens next :popcorn 

6. Ironhide1706

Thank you very much! :)  A shorter part, but with a single extra-long scene.

"Just...kill me...get it over with..."*Ratchet groaned in agony. The collision with the wall had crippled him.

"No." The Vehicon declined coldly. "Your suffering should last as long as possible."

Ratchet laid his head down on the floor, utterly defeated. The Vehicon approached him and stepped on Ratchet's back. A sharp pain shot through his spine. Ratchet screamed then fell quiet, his tortured voice still echoing through the room.

"Now is the time for you to truly realise what will become of you and your cause." The Vehicon declared as he stepped off Ratchet and walked over to the main computer console.

The Vehicon brought up a camera feed of Jasper, the feed that Ratchet was unable to obtain from the satellite earlier. The feed showed Jasper completely consumed by fire, human corpses all over the streets, buildings blown to pieces. But what was most troubling to Ratchet was the scene in the centre of the town on the main street. The Autobots were scattered across the pavement, flames mere metres away and four Vehicon soldiers standing above them. The Autobots didn't look dead, but Ratchet knew that would change quickly if he didn't act soon. He placed his hand onto the floor and tried to push up, but his only result was more pain. Ratchet gritted his teeth and tried again, but the pain merely strengthened.

"A valiant effort, but bravery will get you nowhere now." The Vehicon snarled.

Ratchet ignored his comment and continued trying. He couldn't rise up, only build up the pain until he could barely keep his eyes open. He slumped onto the ground and let a drop of fluid leak from his eye. He couldn't save his friends, he couldn't save the humans and he couldn't even protect the base. Ratchet didn't know what was worse: the physical pain that was quickly overtaking his every thought, or the mental pain from knowing that he couldn't do anything. That the others would likely die agonising deaths because he couldn't even get up.

"Feel the pain wash over your entire being. I know what it is like Autobot, so don't make any snide comments." The Vehicon knelt down and looked Ratchet in the eye. "I don't feel pain anymore, but I know pain. I know. Pain. Sometimes I share it, with people like you."

The Vehicon slammed his fist down onto Ratchet. Then he picked him back up and forced him against the wall. The Vehicon threw a massive barrage of punches into Ratchet's gut and face. Ratchet couldn't do anything but scream in pain as he fell back onto the ground. He couldn't move at all. The Vehicon stood above him.

"Now you will feel the same pain that I did. The eternal, crushing blackness of agony..." The Vehicon left Ratchet and walked back down the hallway from which he had arrived.

Ratchet was left in pain that he knew would never cease. How a Vehicon could have done that to him was beyond him. But that soldier was unlike the others, it sounded like he hadn't always been a simple trooper. Ratchet was just about to activate his communications when a loud rumble sounded all around the base. He knew exactly what would happen before it did. The Vehicon had planted bombs in the base. His hypothesis was proven correct when the whole world began to crumble. The walls fell, the ceiling caved in. Ratchet was unable to dodge as the roof collapsed straight onto him, crushing him. The pain that the Vehicon had spoken of was what Ratchet was feeling. He was crushed and he couldn't see anything. He couldn't hear anything. He couldn't feel anything but pain. Pain was suddenly the only thing Ratchet knew. Endless. Agonising. Torturing.

7. Ironhide1706

Last section. Enjoy.

The fire continued to rage around Optimus as he struggled to stand. The remaining Vehicons were advancing fast, he needed to take them out then try to control the blaze. Optimus got onto one knee and slowly stood up. He raised his arms and charged at the Vehicons. They raised their rifles, but Optimus was too fast and too driven to be stopped. He withdrew his swords and chopped through all of the Vehicons but one in a matter of seconds. He pinned the survivor against one of the nearby buildings that hadn't been crumbled and pointed his sword against the soldier's neck.

"Who sent you here?" Optimus demanded, knowing that this was far too extreme for Megatron.

The Vehicon spit energon at Optimus. "I'll die before I talk."

Optimus bowed his head, then looked up and slit the Vehicon's throat with his sword. He turned to the other Autobots, who were slowly rising. They weren't the only ones though, the fire that surrounded them was also rising, and quickly. Optimus rushed over to his comrades and helped them up.

"I fear there is no way to contain this blaze now, the only thing we can do is rescue as many humans as possible. I understand that it may be tempting to immediately rush for the kid's families, but not if it neglects those who are closer and in more danger. Autobots, roll out!"

One of the hallways in the warship was lit up by a glowing green ground bridge portal. From the portal, the Vehicon captain appeared. He walked through the hallway and into the bridge, where Stampede stood expecting him.

"I am impressed, captain." Stampede commended. "I did not expect you to survive, let alone succeed."

"I channeled my inner...warrior, so to speak." The captain said slowly.

"Ah yes, now I see why I should have trusted you. But now I do, so I will intrust you with another mission that I have been thinking over." Stampede frowned slightly.

"Of course." The captain accepted.

Stampede motioned for the captain to move closer, then told him of the mission. He was far too quiet for the others to hear, the way Stampede no doubt wanted it. When Stampede was finished, the captain nodded then left the bridge. He walked around the hallways until he reached the communications centre. There, he began to transmit a signal.

On the bridge of another warship, the Decepticon leader Megatron stood by one of the computer consoles of a Vehicon pilot. The pilot had alerted him when he had received a transmission and the sender would only talk to him. Megatron leant in close to the mic and checked the ID of the sender. There was no match.

"Speak." Megatron commanded.

"Lord Megatron. I have a, ah, proposition for you." A male voice said from the other end.

"And, pray tell, would it be?" Megatron asked politely.

"We found an Energon mine with a very significant amount of energon and a strange canister. We have no idea what it is, but one of my soldiers has assured me that you would know." The voice explained.

Megatron hit the mute switch and turned behind him, where his trusted communications officer Soundwave was standing.

"Another relic?" Megatron thought aloud to Soundwave, who nodded. Megatron switched off the mute. "I will need to see it for myself to determine what it is. If you would be so kind as to give your location, I would be more than happy to assist."

"Of course! I'm sending the co-ordinates now." The voice said. "But we have a condition. We are a bit...untrusting around here. We only want you, bring anyone else, and I guarantee their deaths."

"Very well. I will be at there." Megatron agreed, then terminated the connection. "Soundwave, did you get the location?" Soundwave nodded. "Good. I will go alone, but keep a few squads ready."

Soundwave turned and opened a ground bridge along the ship's bridge. Megatron walked over and into the portal. He continued walking thought the glowing green tunnel then emerged in a cavern. It was large, with a hole in the top and steel gates covering the exits.

"Soundwave, I am in the middle of a pit. A GLADITORIAL PIT! You have made a serious mistake." Megatron roared into his comms link.

"Not as serious as your's." A mechanical voice said from across the cavern.

Megatron looked up and his eyes widened as he recognised the figure stepping from the shadows. "Stampede?"

"Megatronus."

8. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    So who's Bane ? Stampede or the vehicon guy ?

9. Ironhide1706

I based Stampede on Bane, but once we get to know him more he won't seem like such a copy. The Captain...let's just say there's a reason he's so brutal, and it has nothing to do with our masked friend.

10. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

:jawdropper:  Nice really nice job man, poor Ratchet...can't wait for part two :popcorn !

11. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

great work mate

12. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    Oh, I didn't think of Stampede as a Bane-copy, more like having Bane-tendencies. Now everything makes sense.

13. Ironhide1706

Thanks guys, and I'm glad everything is clearer now ARC. Did you like the story?

14. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    So far, yes. Probably cause I enjoy more violent stories : )

what made you write this fic ?

15. Ironhide1706

I am a HUGE fan of The Dark Knight Rises, and I've been feeling for a while that Prime has been missing some new characters that would REALLY break the status quo. So yeah, Stampede and the captain were born.