Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Final Season Trailer [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ken8kuhletz08, Mar 1, 2013.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Ultra Magnus coming to Earth is one theory.

Smokescreen becoming Ultra Magnus is another. Note you don't need to be called with a Prime suffix to be a Prime. Alpha Trion was one of the 13 Primes.

Or Smokescreen pulls a Optimal Optimus saving Prime.

2. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    True- Ultra Magnus was Still Ultra Magnus in the 86 Movie when Prime officially handed him the Matrix and leadership of the bots

3. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Rage of the Dinobots comic is considered to be in continuity with Prime.

And at the end of it Ultra Magnus takes a ship to earth.

So yeah I think that chanses of Ultra Magnus showing up in season 3 are like 99.9%

He wouldn't get a BAJILLION toys if he wasn't showing up.

4. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    What can't Ultra Magnus be a retool of Prime? That's WHAT HE IS! That's almost like saying, "Why is Skywarp a recolored Starscream?" They've already recycled a few times to bring us Dreadwing and Tailgate, why not reuse Prime's model too, with a new paintjob and helmet?

All I want to see is ONE scene in TFP with Ultra Magnus hitting a door or a can of Energon spam with that hammer, yelling "Open, DAMMIT open! I don't have time for this now!"
    Then I will take back every bad thing I've said thus far about Beast Hunters...

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I noticed the Jackhammer shooting down a Vehicon. Looks like Wheeljack got it working again. Also saw some military vehicles getting blasted by Megatron's fancy new tower.

6. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Since Smokescreen seems so important to Alpha Trion, maybe he's Ultra Magnus. He may upgrade into Ultra Magnus and use the Forge of Solus to retool Optimus into the TFP BH voyager mold. :bowdown:  :bowdown: 

7. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Totally agreed!
    LOL, very funny :thumbs2: 

Anyhow, we all know Prime can't die cause we all saw his new toy. Good trailer in trying to portray Smokescreen as the new Prime. My guess would be Smokescreen save Prime by bringing him to someone or vice versa. Someone mentioned Rodimus, it's unlikely to happen. If that were true, it sure got everyone by surprise.

8. Mutantx

Mutantx Well-Known Member

This preview is great , I just wonder how they plan to sell all of those new Beast Hunters Optimus toys with him being dead.

9. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hard to say what to make of this, considering I found season two of Prime to be "meh" at times. But with the prospect of some real heavy scenes going down, I think this season might redeem itself.

10. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

This.

My pants would be soiled had I had the excitement for the show as I did before. I'll keep my poker face until it's showtime.

But he didn't really have the Matrix. It wouldn't OPEN DAMMIT.

11. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I'm pretty sure he gets better.

My thoughts: Optimus gives Smokescreen the Matrix (and the remains of the Star Saber) but he keeps it a secret. Optimus doesn't die but he remains weakened. Worried that he will be targeted by Predaking, Smokescreen keeps him hidden.

Ultra Magnus shows up and gathers up the remaining Autobots under his leadership. He takes the Forge as his weapon, but as he isn't a Prime, he can't really use it.

Smokescreen gets ahold of the Forge and uses it succesfully. He reveals he has the Matrix.

Able to use the Forge, Smokescreen returns to Optimus, but Predaking is hot on his tail. Just in time, Smokescreen repairs/upgrades Optimus and returns the Matrix and Star Saber to him.

OP returns!

12. JCthegreat

JCthegreat Star Seeker

News Credits:
    If Optimus dies, then a part of me will also die.

13. OptimussSTAR

OptimussSTAR Well-Known Member

this trailer makes no sense, if Optimus is going to die why do they show him with the green eyes in that poster, that is just stupid this show is getting on my nerves now.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for sharing.

A new Prime, I hope not.

I'm glad to see everyone is still alive so far.

RC's quote: "before Cybertron took a heavy toll" I guess we'll know soon enough what that really meant.

15. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

...Whoa. O_O

16. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that would be a funny coincidence...magnus and smoke screen were both voiced by the same dude in the american G1 cartoon.

17. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I don't get why everybody thinks Prime's new bot mode will appear, every piece of official artwork of it is way below the show's standard... but so is Predaking's...
    Then again, no one's sure Predaking's robot mode will appear in the show so the point still stands.

18. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Nice trailer.

The "new prime" is probably either someone who is made such temporally in order to use the forge to rebuild Optimus, or just a reference to Optimus' upgrade.

"Outnumbered 100 to 1"? Pretty sure at this point Vehicons and Insecticons don't count as people.

More Autobots? One would think Magnus, with him just being a redeco of Optimus' old model, but then they'd have to do the whole "split-spark brother" thing with them, which they could I guess.

With Magnus leading the Wreckers, and two Wreckers already being on Earth, it could happen. Maybe, Magnus will bring some other Wreckers with him. There are still 3 (I think?) Deluxes and 1 Voyager in the toyline that haven't been revealed, so other new characters could be possible, depending on if any other Predacons show up aside from Predaking.

"He's not coming"? I wonder what that could mean. Perhaps just referring to Optimus, maybe Magnus if Bulkhead had the thought to call him, maybe someone else.

19. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Well, technically only G1 Ultra Magnus was, and even then that was totally disregarded in the cartoon.

20. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't open because the "hour" wasn't quite dark enough. The matrix will only open when sh*t is at it's absolute worst