transformers prime and the adult fan base

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 4, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the classic batman the animated series over time the show has been described as being for its time a sophisticated dark mature ambitious animated adult soap opera slash crime drama

one that has proven faithful to its source material while also doing a remarkable job in melding together the golden silver and current bronze age batman into the batman as he had been portrayed through out batman the animated series and the dcau over the years

is it jsut me or could the at actually turn out to be true about transformers prime over time as war stories go?

2. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

It already has. But it shouldn't be mutually exclusive to just tHe Adult fanbase. This show is designed for kids as well.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

now if they would just throw i na subplot over time with june and fowler developing a romatic relationship with eachother over time

4. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

Why? The show is about giant robots fighting for control over Earth and its resources. Last thing I want to see is a relationship 'blossom'. Besides, both are (or at least in Fowler's case, should be) too busy dealing with, oh I don't know, freaking aliens waging war on the planet. Romance should be the last thing on their mind when they could be vaporised any minute if they don't keep their guard up.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.

5. Hot n Spicy

Hot n Spicy Well-Known Member

Because there have never been any stories ever where people fall in love in a war, right? Take a chill pill.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

nothing man what the fuck is wrong with you?

nothing personel man just slinging your own shit back at you

now that i got that out of me im good now

7. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Prime already seems to be the mature take on the franchise. It's taken everything from the past and melded together the most believable and living Cybertron on TV. Things have history. These are real people and places (at least on Cybertron). They have religion and culture.

I'm quite pleased.