Transformers Prime - 44 - New Recruit - PREVIEW

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Watch it be Shockwave in disguise...

2. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Up until Steve Blum was announced as the voice of Starscream, Every view I saw of the Decepticon Air commander SCREAMED feminine.... so looks mean nothing. Starscream looks very feminine in both face and body. High heels, curvy top and hips, narrow waist... as if the animators said "Let's make Starscream a girl!" but Hasbro said "NO! but keep the body like that!"

Yeah, coz a flip-down battle visor is soooooo out of the question... Prime and Wheeljack have mouths, Megatron has shark teeth, but a potential Jazz has two eyes??!?!?!?! God forbid!!! Scandal! outrage!

3. G1Jazz

G1Jazz Saboteur

OK peeps, its most positively, defiantly, absolutely,... Smokescreen. I can see where the people who say that its Prowl come from, but wouldn't Prowl be a Police car of all things? And Bluestreak, he doesnt have a NUMBER 38 that alone clearly points to Smokescreen. And, I see absolutely see no resemblance to Jazz whatsoever, I mean come on, he doesn't even have a VISOR! I would be VERY surprised if it was Jazz. Although I do admit that I would absolutely love for it to be Jazz or Prowl, I can tell, it simply just isn't. And if I'm wrong, shame on me for sticking my nose up and trying to prove something that is wrong.

4. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Guys, guys. It's obviously Seaspray, who jettisoned himself in an escape pod before his ship could be blown up by Dreadwing's bomb. Then he scanned local Earth communications and decided a water-based alt mode was dopey so he went with a sexier sports car instead.

Problem? =)

5. BigMetalUnit

BigMetalUnit Banned

Ebay:
    im new around here.....but its hard to tell from the pic. but i do remember those pics of tf prime prowl and barricade floatin around a few months ago kinda looks like prowl to me

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    daitarn, the Insecticon isn't joining the Autobots. The Autobots are fighting the Insecticon. :) 

Come on, Chris, if you're going to do it, do it right. :p 

Welcome to the site, BMU! :) 

Those were playable characters for the MMO game. There's no sign that they'll be appearing in the show (but that doesn't mean they won't). But the character in the preview is vastly different than the MMO Prowl design.

7. TK458

TK458 Assassino!

Puns... Puns everywhere :lol 

And I would LOVE Mirage..... Though that number is soooo pointing to Smokescreen..... darnit

8. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    WHoever this new bot is, it will be nothing more than a BB remould :( 

Not impressed.

9. Vort

Vort Member

From what we've seen in the screencaps and previews the new bot looks nothing like BB in either robot mode or alt mode. He (or even she) is not a remold.

10. SkyHook

SkyHook OP's Personal Stalker

The first thing I thought of when I saw the promo was Prowl. Either way, new Bot, Yay!

11. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Actually the new bot might be a redone BB model. It clearly has the door wings and it looks like it has the shoulder wheels. However the head, gun, and arms are entirely different so it's not going to be a complete reuse of the model.

12. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I hope you are correct, I really do. But the wheel shoulder and back doors are exactly like BB's. I saw the Alt mode and luckily that is nothing like BBs.

I just want more unique character and for them all to equal new unique mould toys. :) 

I'm a fan of most every character on the show so buying the figures is a true delight,.

13. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Like I said it might take some elements from BB's model but the head and some other stuff is nothing like BB. It's not like Dreadwing where they just changed the color palette.

14. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This bot will not be a repaint of Bumblebee, whoever he is its a new model.

15. Antz

Antz Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Did nobody else notice that this guy is wearing an Elite Guard Autobot badge? I noticed it when pausing the image on a high def TV.

16. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Really? Do you have a picture?

17. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    I think he was being facetious/sarcastic. XD

18. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I am so ready for a new Autobot. He reminds me of Prowl but then again he has the 38 which reminds me of Smokescreen. But he could be someone totally different and completely surprise me. Either way I am happy.

19. Jazz 4

Jazz 4 Well-Known Member

Hmmm i wonder how long ittl be b4 a insecticon is released then shortpacked with yet again the lovely shelf filler bumble bee and no one will ever see him just like vehicon...still waiting for him to come out I have all the others but him even the wave after he was never released here at all
    the new autobot?.............could be smokescreen I hope they have the pod thing like it was in beast wars were megatron could turn the maxmimal into a predicon, since they are incorporating all transformes series into this one.

20. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    :lol  I love how Optimus just stands there while he's being shot at