Transformers Prime - 40 - Triage - Sneak Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, May 12, 2012.

1. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    And suddenly, one week of waiting is the equivalent of waiting a few months for a good-looking summer action movie. This episode is gonna be the icing on the cake for me. I'm still praying Soundwave remains silent and like others have speculated, if his visor DOES get damaged to the point of having to be removed, it's just mechanical components underneath. I like the idea of Soundwave being a walking, sentient computer.

2. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    is whelljack staying or leaving??????????????

i honestly want more fuckin autobots! and also combiners!!!

3. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    About time Soundwave gets some action.

4. DanWave

DanWave Member

Can't wait. Last weeks battle between Optimus and Dreadwing was EPIC! I think I was screaming louder than my two kids.....

5. rokushoo

rokushoo rokushoo

the more i read the more excited i get.soundwave is my favorite character so if he does die they better make him go out in the coolest way possible.

6. Amaya

Amaya Well-Known Member

I have watched this promo an unhealthy number of times.

I don't normally vote for 'Cons, but I seriously hope Soundwave wins the battle and takes the relic in this episode. And talks. Yeah, I think he should pull a Caesar.

7. Razor24

Razor24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This show is awesome but I wish there were more Autobots. I miss the days where there were a reasonably even number on either faction and the battles were more diverse and grand scale.

Lately it's more of the underdog formula where there seems to be millions of Decepticons running around and only a handful of god like Autobots fighting a never ending battle.

It's not that I am tired of seeing the handful of characters every week. I am actually tired for them! When will these poor buggers get a break!

8. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In regards to Soundwave possibly talking... I'm fairly certain it's been said that he will talk at some point during Season Two, so hopes of him never talking are a little fruitless. However, it's still up in the air as to whether or not Soundwave talks during this episode.

9. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

"You've got barely two minutes TO COME AND SAVE MY ASS BEFORE THIS THING EATS MY SOUL!"

"Silly Jackie, you have no soul."

"NOOOOOO-"

Nearly Saturday! SO CLOSE! :D 

10. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow... I hadn't ever considered. I just figured if his faceplate got damaged that by Toxicity it would be repaired again... in that Looney Tunes cartoon way all damage is instantly repaired a few minutes later. The idea of his faceplate coming off.... wow, cool.

And is it just me or is anyone else eagerly awaiting the premiere of more Soundwave minions (if it's been mentioned already my apologies)? If we never get another one I'd at least like to see Prime Ravage!