Transformers Prepare for Battle Prizing?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tonyformer, Feb 6, 2012.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, so I have been playing the Transformers Ride Prepare for Battle game and was looking at the first prize to be rewarded and its a Movie Evac toy but something's off. You read it and tell me what you think. Winners can not select which Evac toy? And the value of the toy is $25.00? Isnt $25.00 a bit high for a deluxe Evac and will there be multiple versions? I know of the Cyberverse and Deluxe but...

Special Prize #1 : Highest Points in the week of 2/12/12 - 2/18/12
    Top 5 players who garner the most recruits in a 1-week period each get one (1) commercially-produced and commercially-available packaged Transformers toy featuring the Transformers' character, EVAC. These are not yet manufactured as of the start of the Prepare For Battle game, and will be fulfilled approximately 7/31/2012 or earlier if available. Winners cannot select which Evac toy. The independent judging agency will determine. The approximate retail value of this prize is $25.00 USD.

2. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    That's cool so there might be a ha evac too sweet!Iwill be buying all version!!!!

3. Agent Adam

Agent Adam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If the contest is run by the theme park company, it could be the deluxe considering merchandise sold at themeparks are generally much more expensive than at retail.

4. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Aye, it's just an overvalued deluxe.