Transformers Premier LA (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SlayerDarkCross, Jun 28, 2007.

1. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Hello I just got back from the LA premier and its 2:00 AM

I will write up my own little report on what I though of the movie tomorrow. But if you have questions you can put them here and I will answer them.

- Brawl is called Devastator and receives quite a bit of screen time considering bonecrushers short life.

- Optimus does uses the blade quite effectively.

- Blackout likes to perch on top of buildings.

- Starscreams air battle involves about 5 F-22's being shot down

- Starscream also speaks english with Megatron and the voice worked really well.

- Starscream in the credits also does the common barrel roll but going right into space.

- Megatron flicks a guy who in turn hits a car.

- A random solider is stabbed by Scorponok and swung around.

- Classic transformation sounds where used (Not often) but one was slowed down through the transformation. (I didnt like it too much)

- Jazz is a pretty likable character who stands out of the rest to rescue Bumblebee

- Jazz really likes to just enjoy him self. (When introduced he kinda dances about then sits on a car)

- Bumblebees radio talking is actually quite neat and is played very well.

- The opening title is straight to the point and not graphic savy.

- The decepticon roll call is them just pretty much saying (Barricade en-route)

- Frenzy is just one damn crazy bot and makes you laugh quite a few times.

- Megan Fox is not a sex symbol the whole movie just at the beginning.

- Bumblebee is made to be very lovable and put into the worst situations

This was the only pic I would snap before they would attack me for having a camera out.
    [​IMG]

Scale between Bumblebee and the Saleen mustang
    [​IMG]

Some one requested Ratchets logo so I snapped this
    [​IMG]

I have more pics to upload but I will do that tomorrow.

Anyways enjoy and feel free to ask questions but now I sleep

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Wow!!! that was frekin awesome wasn't it? too tired to post pics, I got ones of all the cars, and Shia+ my girl!!

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Once again....WOW. that's all I can say. I've seen all the spoilers trailers 20 times, and the entire film from beginning to end...was amazing. My girlfried who's not even a TF fan absolutely LOVED it.

Check this out: On the way there, I hit hollywood, and I'm at a red light..guess who pulls up next to me...BARRICADE. I knew he was on the way to the premier, and I wanted to get in a fender bender with him, just so I can say I did my part in taking out the decepticon.

We got there about 6:30 showed up at the prominade, 2 minutes later Shia rolls out of his limo and comes over to the small crowd across the street, I had my camera ready and he rolled up to my girl and I took a picture of them.

Was really cool seeing it in digital, the resolution was insane and the sound system...perfect. National Theatre has a HUUUUUGE screen, made it that much cooler for a first time seeing it.

Afterwards, we went to the afterparty. Was cool seeing all the actual cars used in the film, and taking pictures of my girl and I in front of them. I am gonna have some nice shit to frame.

oh yeah...the after party had complimentary food and free drinks, it was insane!!!!

if anyone has spoiler questions or whatever, let me know.

4. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Not to mention free Buger King!

My group snuck into the Optimus Primes exlusive party hehe