Transformers Power of the Primes Wave 3 Prime Masters Sighted at U.S. retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I was hoping they would show up at Kroger again. I had no problem finding wave 2 there. Found them on the first try.

2. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Wave 2 was just sighted at a junk shop in Tatooine...

3. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    It appears so doesn't it. That means a lot of us won't have the full 13. At least not from Hasbro. So is it wave 1, 2, 3, Blastoff, and the SDCC to get the 13? (I just have wave 1 & 2 lol)

I got my wave 2 Primemasters at Walmart the weekend before last.

Actually Wave 3 deluxes started hitting Walmarts last week. I got the remaining Terrorcon's to make Abominus. And my town isn't anything special so be on the lookout.

Heh. If we're still talking about Walmart, they have too much of wave 1, lol I'm sure it's coming though :-D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    Titans Return all over again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    You don't need Blast Off (he comes with Megatronus, who is also in wave 3), though you need Predaking for Onyx Prime.

• Like Like x 2
  6. EAKSGEEKS

EAKSGEEKS Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I want that little skull samurai guy bad 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nickster563

Nickster563 Anymore questions you wanna ask?

News Credits:
    Too bad i have chores or id pick them up along with a couple of power converters at tashi station.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    If youre in the MidWest, try meijer. Where I found Jazz and Lockdown last week. Got Brawl and Megs off Amazon.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nagatem

Nagatem Sea sea sea sea sea sea sea sea seaconOooo

Unfortunately my walmart just got terrorcons so I doubt ill see the primes anytime soon I\'ve only seen the wave 1 versions, not all Texas Walmarts are equal unfortunately 

10. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Hasbro in some form will outlive the version of Walmart we have now. Walmart's grocery and mobile order is fine but their toy approach is a mess. Not manufacturer's fault.

Unless it's Transformers, they need to reduce their movie toy ordering. Movie toys (including super-hero) have sold worse than cartoon/comics toys (including super-hero) for 30+ years, Transformers excluded. I don't think I'm being the old crank here. I remember Bob the Goon from the Batman line. I watch inventory on the whole section. The Incredibles barely has a REAL toyline. It's mostly grandma gifts for toddlers for a great movie with no buzz and Walmart went all in on it.

Also, when DC does an animated adaptation of a comic, ORDER LIGHT. Nobody in a Walmart toy aisle gives a damn about Frank Miller and those who do already preordered theirs.

Is it poseable? Toyetic? Does it look like a poisonous tropical fish? Does it have collector appeal? Does it have a play pattern? Does it have aesthetic? If not, I don't care if Spielberg directed it or if it's likely to get an Oscar or if it looks like a fun film.

I spent years working with kids after school. I have master's degrees, plural, in business and studying folk narratives. I can tell if a toyline will be like crack or not and cross-plan promotion of new lines at a store level. Walmart is dumbing down their ordering to a dangerous point. It looks like it probably hurt PotP considerably that they tried to push 3 year old bad ordering decision shelf warmers last Christmas and failed to support new lines.

11. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And whether targeting kids or grown ups: toys are periodicals, magazines practically. The new stuff has to push while it's topical.

Few movies are topics of conversation for the 3 months needed until the next wave hits.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That's why allspark tech failed

13. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    So wave 3 Primes are in California now also?

14. Cooktimus Prime

Cooktimus Prime Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed specially with Hasbro is all their lines have have to many options. Look at Star Wars as an example the have 3.74” figures both with 5 points articulation, the 3.75” black series, black series statues 6” black series, 10” figures role playing items, the “girl” line of figures which I forgot the name of the line. Then they also focus on too many gimmicks and then turn around and claim they don’t have the money to make really good vehicles and play sets unless you sign up for their kickstarter program. The 80’s they focused on one size and was able to make amazing world building playsets and many more characters for kids to choose from. I think they would do better if they took a page from their old play book from lines like G.I. JOE or Kenner’s Star Wars line were the focus was on cheap figures and affordable playsets I believe they would do better. One last thing I do understand things are more expensive these days but going back to this format might be better for them. But as always this just my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone know the upc or sku for titan masters to use on brickseek?

16. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At least it wasn't somewhere odd like Piggly Wiggly.

17. CobraKai

CobraKai Well-Known Member

Yeah. Got mine in Burbank. They also had 1 voyager Inferno, but my funds were limited.

18. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...well sure it is: retailers clearly no longer order and stock by the old-school algorithms hasbro's distribution model was designed around, haven't really done so for years, and hasbro's subline/assortment/wave scheme has failed miserably at adapting to serve the current brick-and-mortar marketplace...

...folks can say whatever they want about stock being the retailers' reposibility, but when consumers give up on brick-and-mortar shopping and hasbro loses its hands-on marketing channel, that's a direct result of hasbro clinging to an obsolete distribution model...physical toys are precariously perched on the cusp of where compact discs set ten years ago, and they will absolutely go the same way unless hasbro makes some radical changes in how they market and distribute their products...

...in the end, survivial of a product line is the manufacturer's responsibility, not the retailer's...

19. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I highly recommend watching this thread:

UPC/EAN barcode list for modern Transformers toys

Quintus Prime: Hasbro product code # E1117, UPC # 630509701193, EAN # 5010993514038
    Megatronus: Hasbro product code # E1118, UPC # 630509701209, EAN # 5010993514014
    Solus Prime: Hasbro product code # E1119, UPC # 630509701186, EAN # 5010993514021

• Like Like x 1
  20. KABAR432

KABAR432 giving beasts a forever home

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    LEGEND!