transformers:portal

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by bruticus_prime, Jan 18, 2009.

1. bruticus_prime

bruticus_prime awesomeness in a bottle

prologue:

in the deep of space the war between the autobots and decepticons still rages on.it is the year 2094.the autobots are losing to the decepticons.prime still is in control of the autobots but is not able to fight and talks through a comlink sound booster

2. bruticus_prime

chapter 1:the blue streak

as the decepticons continue to fight for evil and power.they have a so called problem with a certain autobot.now lets follow the tale of the decepticons for a change.we start by following tidalwave off the coast of alaska.
    "tidal wave can you see land?" said ramjet."nothing from what i.......woah heads up!" (explosions go off in every direction) (tidal wave transforms) "i'll smack these planes back to cybertron if i have to!" said tidalwave struggling to get a hit on the b-52 bombers."here i hope this will help" said osprey.(transforms into jet mode and loads up on cosmic rust)"where do you think your going,huh?"(osprey ignores ramjet and proceeds to take off)

3. bruticus_prime

the second part

as all the firepower was going on off the coast,the high hunt go to investigate but they are shot down by well lets look "take that decepticreeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh........."said ironhide as he falls to his doom."you autobots are so weak,its not fun anymore.hhahahahahahahahaha." said shadow commander as he was beheading sideswipe.on the other side of the world in hong kong china."bha why must the shadow commander always send me and you on the worst missions." said nightraven as he stepped in muck."i dont know nightraven but lets eep it movin." said nemesis prime.

4. bruticus_prime

third part

(vroooooom)(vroom)(vroom) "blurr where are we going to?"said mirage."weareheadingintohongkongsforestto..." "let me stop you there,your telling me we are heading into china!"said smokescreen."yep" "oh primus why must i get my hands dirty with mech fluid"said mirage as he was slowly stopping at a sand dune. (meanwhile at alaska) "bha this is too easy rodimus i thought you were a better leader than that" said astrotrain."we must keep moving" said thrust as he knocked springer off of him."NO,we are decepticons we rule we...."said dirge "need a better out look of this" said shadow commander. "no i wont let you destroy metroplex" said rodimus as he pulled out his flame thrower (ckwhoooo) "nooooooooo......" (bang bang) "astrotrain respond,trooper,respond"said shadow commander as he lifted astrotrain. "shadow teletraan,get me through to tidal wave,now!"said shadow commander."yes commander?" "tidal wave forget the planes we are out of here,repeat,we are out of here." stay tuned for the final part of chapter 1

5. bruticus_prime

final

"ah man i got dirt in my tire!" said mirage "oh mirage why cant you just be like me and chill its ok to get a little dirty.now are you going to complain anymore?" "no sir."said mirage as he biolted for the outside of the sand dune.
    meanwhile at the amazon base
    "ah welcome bruticus and starscream me and silverbolt have been waiting your arrival." said prime as he signaled the other autobots to file in line. "oh prime why must ypou call me and bruticus here? did your servo skip a update?" said starscream "you incompitant fool starscream prime why must we let these idiots here in our base? can we even trust them?" "shut up silverbolt they said they didnt want anything to do with the other decepticons,and we need reinforcments and you know that!"
    4 days later
    as prime is talking to the autobots he tells them to treat these former decepticons with respect "and if i find any,and i mean ANY disrespect i will punish those people! am i clear!" as a whole "SIR,YES,SIR!"

6. bruticus_prime

chapter 2 part 1

while prime was talking to his troops he had sent jetfire to keep starscream company and bruticus busy."so its been awhile my friend,how ya been?"jetfire said as he handed starscream a energon cube. "jetfire you never know what megatron will do.i left before thundercracker and osprey got to me.never doubt megatron he will pull something that will be your down fall." "wow you dont mind me tellin prime this do you?" "oh no no go right ahead,i would tell him too,but i am just afriad for you guys more than myself.megatron was building what i believe was a transporter but it was different." but jetfire,bruticus,and starscream hadnt found out that prime let deepcover spy on them.

7. bruticus_prime

chapter 2 part 2

meanwhile,
    in the depths of the ocean,3 stasis pods come back online and 3 transformers shoot up to the shore and their names were scourge prim,gravity bomb,and psychout.and come to find they are being shot at by cliffjumper and roadbuster "simple fools you have no power to keep us down,it useless."said gravity bomb as he pulled his sword out."uuuuuuuuaaaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!!!" "shink,shink" psychout take out roadbuster "already done!!" roadbuster falls into 7 peices.