Transformers Polos - Preorders are up

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by alphie, Feb 3, 2008.

1. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, I started this thread in Convention forum, but anybody can get the polos, so I'm putting it here as well. :) 

Hey Everybody!

So, this year, the Transformers polos are back.

We plan on doing the Decepticop polo once again and will have plenty to sale at the convention. Along with that we are definitely doing a TFW polo and possibly a Ratchet one as well.

Unfortunately, since several people ordered then did not pay for their polos last year, I will have to ask for a $10 down payment if you preorder.

Okay, now onto the polos.

TFW - This will have $10 extra added onto it, which will go directly to the boards. It will have Boombox on the left chest, TFW2005.com underneath, then underneath that IF YOU ARE STAFF underneath it will say "STAFF" and boardname on left sleeve. This polo will be dark, navy blue. Latter two are OPTIONAL.

Decepticop - Black with Barricade's symbol on left chest with "to punish or enslave..." underneath it.

Ratchet - Green polo with Ratchet's symbol on left chest.

All will be professionally made. Embroidery is well done and will last for quite a while. Price for each will be $35 w/ the TFW one being $30 plus the added on $10 for donation.

If you are not going to convention, you can still order one with a shipping fee. If anybody wants to preorder one, say so hear and I will pm you with details.

TFW Polo -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Ratchet Polo: *Yep detail is missing in symbol, but we will fix that*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    What's the story on the circles around the logos?

3. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    The embroidery company puts the shirt in a holder to keep it from moving while the machine stitches the design. The rings were much more faint than they appear in the photos. The circles WILL wash away with water, and usually can just be patted off with a hand.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Put me down for a staff one please Alphie. Let me know if you need a scan of the Ratchet logo, the latest TFUK magazine came with some transfers and one of those was Ratchet's logo.

5. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I think that scanning said logo would be great for computer wallpaper, if you're so inclined.

6. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Thanks, but we already have a hi-res digital image of Ratchet's logo. It's what was used to make the shirt in the picture in the first post.

If you could PM the size you want for the TFW shirt, that would be great.