Transformers Pinball

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Seth Buzzard, May 2, 2012.

1. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

How can I get one???
    Looks pretty awesome
    Looks like you can get one for 5k..time to start saving

3. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Goddamn, that shaky cam is gnarly. You need to fire your camera guy :p 

The table seemed pretty cool. You could pick your faction each time you launched the ball, which led to different voice clips and different ramp options, which seemed like a nice touch. I don't think I was able to capture it but there's some pretty cool board animation on the ball lock when it's shooting balls back at the paddles; the lights all dim across the board and then it launches the ball pretty hard, complete with a recoil movement on the little Megatron cannon piece. Little touches like that seemed well thought-out.

4. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I played this at a pre-store opening of a new arcade near me on the launch day. it's pretty cool. There is actually way more going on then you realize when you are playing. I had to watch several people after me to see all the animations and lights that go off. Like quinjester said, there are alot of little touches that they did to make it a interesting game. It's one of those few pinball games that warrants repeated playing to see everything.

R!

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    My understanding is maintenance and upkeep on a pinball machine can be a bit of a hassle.