Transformers pet peeves....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Lumpy, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    what bugs you on your plastic crack?

one thing that drives me nuts are clear windows...i know everyone loves them, and i actually do to, when they are done right...alternators have clear windows and if you look through them you see car parts...thats great....things like RID xbrawn, where you can see his head in the passenger seat...that drives me nuts...its removes the whole robots in disguise aspect....i look at other toys that do this too and it drives me nuts...

another thing is rubber tires...almost all of my RID have cracks in the tires now....if thats gonna happen, i would rather have plastic tires...(btw, anyone know how to prevent cracking, cuz if my alternators do that im gonna kill someone)

and the last thing that really bugs me, is when they toys dont line up again like they are supposed to....maybe im doing it wrong, but classic rodimus just wont stay together like he's supposed to...he's just slightly not together, but its enough to bug me...and other toys do this too....

anyway, thats my rant, what bugs you?

2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    This bugs the hell out of me. I hate when they "almost" transform. Very frustrating indeed.

As for the rubber tires cracking... I need to look at some of my stuff as I've never really noticed this.... and if it happened to my precious Alts I would cry like a baby.

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    people who connect sentences with "...", i mean, whatsupwitdat?

huh? OH! TEE-EFF pet peeves, my bad.

-.-"

toys with no real hands, shellformers and ass alt modes.

4. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

Applying petroleum jelly should act as a preservative. At least that's what we use on the rubber parts of my jets. Of course then you have greasy toys so. . .take it for what its worth.

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Is "...." ok with you??? What about a mixture of the two???? :wink: 

6. Lumpy

News Credits:

hey...dont knock my style...i prefer to leave it as rambles then cohesive sentences....its how i work...

7. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When pictures on the back of toy packages show paint apps that aren't on the toy IN the package.

I'm looking at you Classics Optimus *Grumble*

8. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Diecast, it ruins perfectly good toys as can chrome, its nice some time but when it chips and flakes you've gotten one sorry looking TF on your hands.

9. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    DOT DOT DOT

I hate the peripheral gimmicks. I think the stuff like the Force Chip and having the minicons activate an EVEN MORE AMAZING POWER (right, sure) and the Powerlinx garbage was...well, that. Garbage. A bad idea. I hope they don't ever do it again toyline-wide.

10. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    On your jets. Suuuure. :D 

I hate cracks in the plastic showing up out of nowhere. I mean, there's the MPScream debacle, and I just replaced Alt Sideswipe yesterday 'cause his back was starting to disintegrate. Yertle from BONR thinks my touch is corrosive.

11. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I actually really dislike the plastic tires, in my opinion, rubber tires like the Gen-1 stuff would look amazing on the new Classics stuff, could you imagine MP Prime of the Alts with plastic tires?!

I like putting stickers on Transformers..They need to bring that art back to these new figures, it's the fun of opening them.

12. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Keys and minicons were one thing, thank God we now have Kissplay, eh? Now they can really get powered up, no keys required..

13. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

I'm an aircraft electrician. I take possession of my work thus they are technically my jets.

14. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    I must be a satellite because apparently I am way over your head. I did not intend to question the ownership of your jets, rather I was trying to insinuate that you used petroleum jelly on something much more objectionable and therefore were also ending up with "greasy toys". And the smiley was to indicate that I was only kidding and was not being serious about the objectionable greasiness.

15. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just don't like it when a Transformer falls apart removing it from the package. Titanium G.I Joe Megs was the worst in that regard.

16. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    The only thing I realy dislike is translucent plastic.
    I mean it cracks if you just happen to breathe on it too hard.
    My armada Sonar is a sorry sight, as is energon Cruellock, the balljoint on E Towline dessintigrated just after a few days not to mention the energon star and weapnry for Strongarm (I don't even dare to touch them anymore)

17. Lumpy

News Credits:
    titanium gi joe megs? what the hell? are you talking about the 1st release of megatron? i dont think that was based on gijoe...

18. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yes it was...look up his bio...

19. Lumpy

News Credits:
    huh....i passed on him cuz he was just another megs that seemed unconnected...which series did he look like that? or is this just the character from the crossover, but in a different body?

20. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    nah, they just made the story up for the bio, but it does reference comic origins. the designs all new too.

ohfortheloveof...just google up tit megs bio, its all explained there.