Transformers Origional Artwork, Transparencies & Proof Cards

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by RetroRalph, Jun 16, 2008.

1. RetroRalph

RetroRalph Member

Juts posted this on my Rare Action Figure Blog, but figured I should post it here as well.

This seller has a bunch of sweet original artwork, pre production and prototype items.

http://stores.ebay.com/senuseret72

There's a lot of different stuff there, but it includes some Transformers Transparencies, Original Artwork, and Proof Cards.

Looks like not many people have noticed them either, asmost of them are only a few bucks with a day to go.

2. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Actually this is nothing new. It's just no one bids till the last minute

3. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah only once in a while does that guy sell something REALLY spectacular, but he has a consistent string of stuff to sell that is amazingly rare.

4. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Judging by the recent auctions, he ran out of the good stuff a long time ago :-/

5. RetroRalph

RetroRalph Member

lol @ Might Gaine.

I'm digging the card proofs myself and tempted to bid. It's a slippery slope though, I've heard that once you start collecting the one of a kind promo stuff it become addicting.

6. Might Gaine

News Credits:
    I was being totally serious :)  In the beginning he had stuff like the original paintings of the box/card-back battle scenes and the original paintings for a bunch of characters' box art. He had almost a half dozen pink Hot Rod first shots with the exposed knees. He had a ton of G1 hardcopies. He had the G2 Stunticons. He had mock-ups of Autobot car and Decepticon jet repaints for G2.

The current stuff is tons interesting than the stuff he used to have, unfortunately. :-/

7. RetroRalph

RetroRalph Member

Sad I missed out. Was this like months or years ago?

8. Might Gaine

News Credits:
    He started selling them privately around June 06, maybe a month or two earlier--all the best stuff really left him that way: tons of resin protos and first shots, and all of the battle scene artwork. I believe by the end of '06 he began listing stuff on Ebay. By that point, even with so much stuff sold, he still listed a lot of cool stuff on Ebay, including prototypes and original G1 charater artwork. Now it's all much less exciting stuff.