Transformers Original Project in need of An Artist

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Sentinal Prime3, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

I was going to make it secret, however I've decided to make a certain amount of information about this public in order to get support for this little..endeavor.

I'm creating my own Transformer Series. It'll be done in a way similar to the way War Within Animated is well, animated, except I'm having someone draw original made up characters set in my own continuity, etc. Its still very early on in its stages...but I figure anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

Its non profit, so naturally thats how we get passed any legal issues. But its set in its own continuity, scripted/written by myself. Edited by myself. Animated by myself. I also will be one of a handful of voice actors for it. However, I'm no superman.

So first, I'll tell what we have as I guess what you might call "Staff" for it.

First off, the cast.
    Well, we already know whom our Megatron and Optimus Prime are (though they may be playing additional voices)
    Transformersvoice is our Megatron (Based off of Kaye's Megatron) Here's a sample of him for a Beast Wars thing:
    YouTube - Megatron voice mail

Our Optimus Prime is platnumphantasy. (Based on Cullen's Optims) Here's a sample of him from a 2007 Movie thing:
    YouTube - Peter Cullen Optimus Prime Impression Part 2 (Closing Monologue with music)

We have two additional cast members, whose roles are not yet determined, but will be on the cast none-the-less:
    Twilightwolf183 (Sample is of him as Trunks in a DBZ thing):
    YouTube - Trunks turns super saiyan after Gohan's Death (English Fandub)

And myself of course (Sample is a Beast Wars thing I did):
    YouTube - Beast Wars Voice Mail

In addition, we will try to find a female voice actress (still in progress), and I don't want any further people on the voice cast, as I don't want too large of a cast. (We will however, do multiple voices each as much as possible)

We're in need of an artist for this thing.

The Backstory is as follows (copied from wordpad):
    After the death of Windcharger, leader of Cybertron..leading to the planet being thrown into Civil War, as Windcharger left two people as candidates to possibly replace him someday, and hadn't chosen which one. Megatron wanted the leadership for himself and struck the first blow against Optimus..he did so swiftly with an army, as he was also a general, so he controlled a good portion of the military. Optimus responded with his loyal troops, as he too was a general. Ultimately, Megatron began to become desperate, as Scientists of their world liked Optimus, and began to back him with their newest idea: Transforming. In an act of desperatation, Megatron freed all the criminals of Cyberton under his custody (the military of Cybertron doubles as a police force), and only asked in exchange that they fight with him. With his troops now large enough to fight Optimus' troops, now called Autbots, Megatron was able to take a copy of the program needed for transforming, and gave copies to his troops, allowing his side to be able to transform as well, he then proceeded to officially call his troops: Decepticons, as a pun off of their ability to transform, as a way to rub it in Optimus face that he gained it from the autobots.

The war continued for around 9,000 years..no side clearly being a victory...however this was damaging Cybertron..the constant conflict was too much for the planet..so ultimately, Optimus grabbed their secret weapon, a weapon that relied on Energon, something Cybertron was low on..and decided it was time to head looking for this energy fuel source on other worlds, and felt if he sent the weapon into space alongside one of his men, Deepstrike, that hopefully it would cause the decepticons to go after him, and the autobots would be ready to continue the battle offworld as well as onworld, hopefully causing less strain on their planet. However, things didn't go according to plan, and Deepstrike was killed, and the weapon crashed on a world known as: Earth. Megatron gathered some of his best troops and headed for earth, meanwhile he left Shockwave in charge of cybertron. Optimus headed for Earth and left Rodimus in charge of his troops on Cybertron..

now the war continues on both Cybertron,.and an unsuspecting earth in the year 2025....

As for the cast for Season 1..its subject to change but for now it includes:
    Autobots (Earth)
    Optimus prime
    Ironhide
    Downshift
    Wheeljack
    Strika
    Sideswipe
    Blurr
    Silverbolt
    Longarm

Autobots (Cybertron)
    Rodimus Prime
    Jetfire
    Ratchet (with a possibility of being replaced)
    Prowl
    Nightclaw

Decepticons (Earth)
    Megatron
    Sunstorm
    Starscream
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Bonecrusher
    Acid Storm
    Blackout

Decepticons (Cybertron)
    Shockwave
    Brawl
    Cyclonus
    Sixshot
    and one other.

As well as four rebelling Decepticons who form the "Predicons" (though they are not the same ones you know, keep in mind all characters listed may not be as you remember them, sense this IS in my own continuity, their leader is based on Scourge from RID, and the factions name might change.)

The Script for episode 1 is finished, and much is planned for future episodes.

That is all, I hope to get some replies,

Sentinal Prime3.

2. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

-bump- Anyone at all?

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    i would have been glad to do some great voices for you but it seems like you've already got your cast together. i'm actually a pretty good artist, but i don't have a lot of time to do it. anyways, it's an interesting idea at least.

4. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

Well glad you like it, alas, still need an artist though -.-

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'm no artist, and unfortunately I don't know any, though are you planning on any sort of casting call for additional VAs?

Also, if you're to replace Ratchet with anyone, I think a nifty idea would be a female Red Alert like the early plans for Animated, also seeing Roadbuster could be cool as like a cameo. That's just an outsider's thoughts, though. I anticipate to see more from you guys!

6. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

Right now we can't really go anywhere without an artist, but yeah we intend to go somwhere with this, and it'll be quite good!

As for whom is replacing Ratchet, lets just say we have someone Unique in mind for the possibility of filling that spot..

As for Roadbuster..I think we can manage a Cameo, likely in a certain episode I have planned..though his Cameo might not be what you expect lol

Without an artist after all this....

7. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

Some of the cast:

Autobots (Earth)
    Optimus Prime -Generic Long Nosed Semi
    Leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime is Stoic, wise, strong and badass yet kind. He is agressive in combat however, and will rip off your face.
    Ironhide
    Stubborn but enjoys combat. He's in it for the joy of combat, but also cares about life and believes in autobot ways..heed this warning, don't get in front of his canons or his right hook in battle.
    Downshift-Twin of Wheeljack..later becomes Sentinal Prime as a Triple Changer. Myself. Very caring of life, and keeps their lives in consideration. Take losing a life personally. If someone were to get utterly destroyed, would run in front of them. Like fighting the most powerful enemy he can find one on one. Stay with the army but when getting in close, would run forward to fight the main bot. But also capable of being a field general, to a degree. But more so able to direct troops to different fronts, focuses general-wise on putting people in a place and saying "you attack here and you attack here, have fun." Is lucky alot of the time, and seems to be like a cockroach in that he somehow always survives, no matter the odds.
    Wheeljack-Quiet collected, but a bit of a ladies man.
    Strika-Female. Generic Personality to be blunt. Rarely speaks.
    Sideswipe-Arrogant, high on himself and enjoys combat. Its good that he at least is good at what he does.
    Blurr- veteren of the Autobots, has proven himself in combat alot. Often has intlliegent tactical advice and knows how to handle himself. Another Badass.
    ferrari enzo
    Silverbolt-. A bit of a cowboy but also long time freinds with Optimus Prime
    Nightbeat- a self-declared detective, loves mystery, suspense, and conspiracy. When Nightbeat is on the trail for clues, nothing else matters. This monomania has famously gotten him into trouble over his head more times than he can count. Yet in the face of adversity, he remains cool, confident, and even irreverent. He has insulted creatures many times his size and committed huge faux-pas to uncover the truth. It is not so much that Nightbeat is brave, but more that when the thrill of the hunt has him -- he will not be denied.
    Jazz- responds well to change and improvisation. Whatever surprises the Decepticons spring, Jazz can deal with it. His position as Special Operations head calls for all the skills he possesses, yet he still has time to add some style to everything he does. Can't be done with style? Don't do it.
    An admirer of Earth music of every kind, Jazz loves culture. More than most other Autobots, he has his finger on the pulse of Earth trends and lingo. Chances are, Jazz could tell you the status of almost any reality television show and each week's Top 40 list.
    An army of Generic Autobots (Don't show up until Episode 4)
    --------
    Autobots (Cybertron)
    Rodimus Prime- constantly second guessing himself, but a strong leader. He truly wishes to just be a racer who spends his days racing others, but resposiblity comes first and whether he admits it or not, he's more than up to the task.
    Jetfire - brother of Megatron, he believes in strength and weapons to be the way to win. He believes talking things out never got them anywhere and peace through might is best. He however, feels his brother Megatron is insane, and defected to the Autobots. Has a short temper.
    Ratchet- the medic. (Might be replaced)
    Prowl- quiet, competent, loyal, and possessed of almost endless patience. He feels it is his duty to help the young generation become stronger, and wishes to support his leader, Rodimus, even if he is younger than him.
    Nightclaw- Intelligent, quiet. Spy material. He lives by the phisophy of "speak quietly and carry a big stick."
    An army of Generic Autobots
    -----------------------
    Decepticons (Earth)
    Megatron- not content with conquest of Cybertron. When he learns of some power greater than his own, he does not attempt to merely defeat it. He will subjugate it, bend it to his will, carve up its corpse and integrate its power into himself. Megatron demands complete submission from those around him. Any opposition is savagely crushed, any insubordination violently punished. He is a monster in every sense of the word. Megatron tempers this barbarism with regal militaristic formality. He calls his closest troops "gentlemen." He speaks politely and intelligently. He makes it perfectly clear that he is completely cognizant of his madness.
    Sunstorm- Second in command to Megatron, and the treacherous Decepticon Air Commander and the deadliest of the Seekers. The self-proclaimed pride of the Cybertron War Academy, he's famous not only for his incredible skill, but also for his limitless (and troublesome) ambition. He believes that he is more suited for command than Decepticon leader Megatron.
    Starscream- has his own sense of honor, and lives by it. He lives to die gloriously in battle. Skilled in all forms of combat, and has a desire to take Sunstorm's position from him someday, but content with Second in Command if he can only gain it.
    Thundercracker- above the average decepticon in skill, he was only brought to earth because he works well with Starscream. However, despite his slightly above average skills, he tends to get slagged alot, sometimes to comedic effect, and hopes to one day overcome that.
    Skywarp- Teleportation is a dangerous tool in the hands of a capable adversary, and Skywarp takes advantage of that at any turn. Willing to do anything to win, his major flaw is getting gloomy when he loses.
    Bonecrusher- a being who hates everyone and everything. He is ruled by hatred and wishes to destroy as many enemies as possible. His skill level is actually comparible to Sunstorms even, so he is an extremely dangerous opponent.
    Acid Storm- loyal to only those who reward him, he is loud. He likes to think he has a sense of humor, but what he considers funny is, more often than not, offensively cruel. Obnoxious, belligerent, and nasty, he makes even his fellow Decepticons feel uneasy. However, he's very observant, he's able to see the bigger picture; he can see when his teammates are being played by unseen forces. Of course, if he thinks the trap is amusing enough, he might just let it happen anyway.
    Blackout- gigantic and loyal to Megatron without question, he is what some would call the "hound" of Megatron. If Megatron were to pass away, he'd do everything he could to try to bring him back, and if that failed, he'd rather die praising his name trying than to give up.
    An army of generic Decepticons

Decepticons (Cybertron)
    Scorponok- crazy but strong, and highly-skilled in combat, this leader is extremely intelligent and his general abilities surpass even that of Megatrons, arguably. His plans lead to Cybertron being almost completely taken over by Decepticons. His biggest flaw however, is his moments of laziness where he has his men do the work for him.
    Shockwave- exceedingly intelligent, his smarts actually arguably suprasses even that of Megatron's He usually thinks like a machine, however his one and only flaw is that he likes a good sense of irony in alot of his plans, and can be quite sadistic, which contradicts his otherwise all about being logical self.
    Mega-octane- a Decepticon who is smart and able to lead battles of generalling himself, he is also a hands-on kind of Decepticon who goes into battle with all his might every time. He believes on the strongest should lead, and is willing to settle for second in command only if he thinks this leader is stronger than him, if the leader ever shows otherwise, he is more than willing to set that leader in his place.
    Nitron- this decepticon is not a decepticon by choice, but merely by a fear of Decepticons and a deep hatred for Autobots due to them killing his brother. His intelligence is useful for combat, so the decepticons gladly use him when able.
    Brawl- obsessed with destruction and nothing else, he is single-minded in destroying everything.
    Cyclonus- wild, crazy, psychotic, hyperactive, but very intilligent. He loves combat, and isn't particularly picky about which side he's on, so long as he gets to shoot things. He is said to be without fear.
    Sixshot-created to kill Megatron by Shockwave, who himself was created to kill Megatron, Sixshot is murderous and ferociously intense in his dedication to his mission. Just about the only redeeming quality found in Sixshot, from an Autobot point-of-view, is his respect for those he's destroyed and sent before him to the "Great junkyard in the sky." Sixshot feels life is only worth living as long as there are enemies to pit himself against. (spaceship)
    An army of generic Decepticons

8. Sentinal Prime3

Sentinal Prime3 Member

This series must not die!

Can anyone be the artist for this?

9. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm willing to give it a shot. Here's a link some of my stuff

Soull on deviantART

I won't have a computer with any art programs till after the 20th of march but I can definitely sketch and ink up until then. LMK.

10. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I'll make an audition tape sometime soon

11. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits: