Transformers origin toyline

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by s_cren, Mar 19, 2012.

1. s_cren

s_cren Banned

This thought crossedy mine tell me what you think.with all the talk about the original 13 transformers in Transformers Prime and having unicron and what not I think it would be cool if hasbro came out with a origins toyline. It would have the original 13 and a unicron and primus figure. I think we need a toy representation of the 13 seeing as we don't really have any and each bio on the packaging could tell a little bit of there backstory and they could each come with a legendary weapon as well, what do you guys think?

2. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This could be cool. Ever since they came out with the canon idea of The 13, I think people have been wanting something like this, especially for the Prima and Megatronus pics they posted. This is probably way down the pike though, as I don't think Hasbro has even released a full list of who the 13 are.

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    While it would be interesting, a series like that probably wouldn't be attractive to the general public, especially since the 13 aren't exactly the most popular/well known characters. My thinking is, we'll have a greater chance of seeing them as Botcon/Collector Club retools.