Transformers on MTV Movie Awards

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Baccala1976, May 19, 2008.

1. Baccala1976

Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

Just saw a Billboard this morning in Brooklyn that was advertising the MTV Movie Awards. On the Billboard they were describing the statue as a "Shiny, gold, and full of kernels....Just like Optimus Prime taking a dump"

Thought it was pretty funny and I'll try and get pics of it tomorrow morning.

2. transfan_seek

transfan_seek Well-Known Member

i just got a flash of the next robot chicken tf parody

3. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Meh, who cares, MTV is just garbage and that "movie awards" is worse. The only good things on MTV are Beavis & Butthead and the old Headbangers ball!

4. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

And the old 120 Minutes and Liquid Television! I agree with your post otherwise. A friend told me a year or so ago that MTV and MTV 2 (which if I remember correctly, was created to show only music videos, since MTV 1 became so focused on creating other types of shows) show nothing but "reality" TV shows. I browsed through the shows listed on my cable box, and sure enough, every show for an entire day on MTV was listed as being of the "reality" type. Why not call it RTV? If there is no music, and nothing related to music. . .whatever.