Transformers on moon from stasis to life, how?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by buickanddeere, Apr 30, 2011.

1. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Wonder what happened to knock all the Decepticon & Autobots into stasis hibernation for decades, centuries or eons on the moon?
    Did Shockwave show up with some "Power Source" ray, energy field etc to "jump start" all the transformer tech lying inert on the moon?
    It looked like there were some Autobots trying to jump and miss Decepticon ships leaving the moon?
    The blue energy beams were everywhere. Even clustered around buildings?
    Did Shockwave jumpstart some earth Decepticons to new life with AllSpark type energy similar to the Dewbot in TF1 ? There was a spidery looking building with energy swirling around it. A modern building would have enough metal and electronic equipment inside to provide the basic elements for a transformer. Hence the birth of the "building crusher?

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I assume the army waited on the Moon for Shockwave to return with the allspark when he crashed in Tunguska and when he didn't come back they went into a stasis hibernation while they waited. And the beam in Chicago might be the signal awakening the moon based army.

3. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Reminds me of the natives popping out of the walls in Indiana Jones' Crystal Skull

What I would like to know is why would they all need to be spacebridged from the moon to earth when everyone just meteos to Earth in the last 2 films.

4. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Also, those weren't Autobots trying to jump onto the ships, those were the Dreads, Decepticon foot soldiers similar to TF Prime's Vehicons/Eradicons.

5. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a faster way of travel. Plus they wouldn't be scattered across the earth and they can make sure all decepticons have made it too one spot.

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    The big thing that came to my mind when I realized they were using the Space Bridge instead of flying in the ships was that now that the World Governments are aware they can come in through the atmosphere. So they could use their satellites to detect their incoming more easily (they may've recognized the breach by Soundwave now), and attack them as they're coming in. But the Space Bridge allows them direct invasion to the surface.

7. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

Excellent point!

8. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Something different. Bay likes to say you can do almost anything with these robots.

9. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

More surprise? I don't know, that's a good question