Transformers on Going Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by TwoMindsOneSoul, Nov 1, 2010.

1. TwoMindsOneSoul

TwoMindsOneSoul New Member

Hey Everyone

Im new here, so forgive me if I am asking something thats already been covered. When Transformers On going came out, I was a big IDW fan and read straight through Megatron origins to All Hail Megatron & Coda.

I didnt read On Going because I felt the Art work was so awful it put me off. Anyways I went into a comic book store last night and saw Issue 12 I believe and noticed the Art work had been a lot better.. so I got curious and I went through the back issues at the store.

It apppeared to me that around Issues 5 or 6 they switched the art-work over from that horrendous movie looking design to a nicer guido guidi design. Is this just me or did this actually happen

And my second question, where can I download torrents for these issues as id love to read it now. It's very difficult to type in search: Transformers torrent and the comic is titled Transformers without anything to specify it such as: Escalation, All Hail etc

thanks once again!

2. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1.They switched the style on issue 7 when EJ Su came back for an issue, then Javier Saltares took over for Issue 8 & Guido came on for issues 9-12. Nick Roche will be on art for 13 & Don will come back for art duties starting issue 14, presumably for the rest of that arc(which is 5-parts, so up to 18) Don has said he toned down the style though due to fan reaction.

;) 
    You can try to track down the individual issues at either you local comic shop or on e-bay, but IMO your best bet is to wait for the trade of those issues collected as Volume 2, which should be out late December.

3. TwoMindsOneSoul

TwoMindsOneSoul New Member

Oh man, I really don't want Don to come back with that awful art style. My personal favorite artwork was Guido's I would love him to do the entire thing.

4. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like I said above, Don WILL have toned down his art style a bit, not sure how much but we'll just have to wait for a preview of issue 14.