Transformers on Cracked.com

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by grimlock1972, Jun 26, 2009.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    not sure this qualifys as news if it don't please move it , anyway Cracked.com has an article on transformers, not one i particularly like and was obvioulsy written by a non transformer fan , its titled The 8 Shittiest Transformer Disguises and the dis real legends in it including Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Swoop and Sky Lynx here is a link The 8 Shittiest Transformer Disguises | Cracked.com check it out and see if it ticks you off as it did me

2. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not Cracked's best, but it definitely didn't piss me off. Just poking fun is all, funny that one of my friends called me on Cos having a terrible disguise once.

3. newguy

newguy i

Well the swoop one is stupid. This guy clearly didn't see one of the most epic episode of early G1.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    didn't really piss me off just ticked me off a little, they do have points i suppose lol

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Was a decent little bit of fun (though God I hate being linked to Cracked.com.....I always end up spending hours looking at different lists).

However, he's kinda wrong about the whole thing with Skylynx being the only Transformer to never have a robot mode, there's been several that didn't.

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not too much wrong with it exactly, but It feels like several better choices could be made, and the whole thing was researched and put together in about five minutes total.