Transformers on Coast to Coast

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Roook, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I was listening to the Wed. episode of Coast to Coast AM and they mentioned Transformers quite a bit.

If you don't know what it is, Coast to Coast is a nationally syndicated radio talk show that features supernatural and UFO type topics. It's been on for decades.

Anyways, they had a reporter on who had interviewed someone about the government's role in Hollywood. Mainly in how they leak information or put in dialogue to make us more familiar with the idea of aliens visiting our planet in preparation for disclosure.

I was shocked to here the guy being interviewed bring up the Transformers movie as one of the big examples. Specifically Sector 7 and how it mirrored Majestic 7 (UFO file codename). Also the use of the terms NBE-1, which is like EBE-1 used in the files (Extraterrestial Biological Entity) and how the movie made it seem that the government, military, secretary of state, and the President were all clueless about UFOs because it was being kept hidden by a shadow government.

The whole story was brought up because of the release of The Day the Earth Stood Still, because the original had long been rumored to be government propaganda.

Thought someone else might find that interesting. :)  One of my favorite radio shows and one of my favorite franchises crossing over made me smile.

2. MBSHOOT

MBSHOOT Well-Known Member

Thats pretty cool... I love those kind of shows.

Do they have a podcast?

3. Obliterator

Obliterator BONZAIII!!!!!!

They do.

Coasttocoastam.com is their website.

It's what I listen to at night while I'm working.

4. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    mmm delicious conspiracies

5. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

ok. Kind of a weird bump, but rather than make a new topic I heard something else kind of interesting on Coast to Coast that relates to Transformers. Specifically Revenge of the Fallen.

There is actually a real 'secret' government agency titled NEST. It's the Nuclear Emergency Support Team. They are called in if there are nuclear threats that need to be disabled. They've only had hoaxes so far fortunately. But they do drive around in secret vans with detection equipment and stuff. heh.

6. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    nice find

7. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sector 7 and how it mirrored Majestic 12 (UFO file codename). and how the movie made it seem that the government, military, secretary of state, and the President were all clueless about UFOs because it was being kept hidden by a shadow government.

The whole story was brought up because of the release of The Day the Earth Stood Still, because the original had long been rumored to be government propaganda.
    Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/02/movies/moviesspecial/02hobe.html

8. PakiroVah

PakiroVah Hasbro's Slave

Yeah, I love that show!

MAGIC SPAGHETTI JESUS KILLS HOBOES IN HIS SLEEP![/conspiracist]

9. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ha ha ha so funny :lol  .. not :throw 

10. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

That's it! That's the whole interview. I forgot Linda Moulton Howe posts up transcripts on her website. cool.

I kind of find it interesting because I know that when they were making Independence Day they had the help of the military initially. But the military insisted that the Area 51 scene be removed. The producers refused so the military backed out.

So kind of odd that the military is so involved with the Transformers movies (I've talked to a USAF guy who was around during filming and is probably in the background of the film) yet they do make references to the same kind of thing.

Maybe it's just because Area 51 was actually a real base, but the First Seven and an underground military base in Hoover Dam are entirely fictional (obviously).

11. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Sorry for bringing a zombie back to life but I was wandering around on Google Maps today and wound looking up Humelsine Parkway in Williamsburg, Va: who it was named for, so on, and so forth. I found out that Rt 199 Humelsine Pkwy was named in honor of the Williamsburg Foundation's Chairman Carlisle Humelsine and he was linked to the Majestic 12. Freaky actually,to think he was a local, though not surprising, since NASA Langley was at most 30 minutes away with Jefferson Lab being closer.

Carlisle H. Humelsine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, the realization of needing the NEST program is also in response to the day the USAF accidently almost bombed Goldsboro, NC. Very close call as 3 out of 4 safeties were armed and the site is still monitored to this day. NEST was really formed after a hoax in Boston in 74. I would also make the common sense jump they are monitoring (aka via training) some of the other material released during other accidents to ensure (our) public safety.

List of military nuclear accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Yes... but are Transformers connected with the chupacabra?

13. NitrogenB

NitrogenB Well-Known Member

This. Or the Jersey Devil. Either one.

14. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Agreed.:dj 

15. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    Cool find, thanks!

16. Prime_Scream

Prime_Scream NEW BREED LEGEND

i love this show, but the one night i chose not to listen, they talk about transformers smh

17. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea dude...Coast to coast is a kick ass show most of the time..

Whats his name..George Noory or something? That guy is even getting airtime on some of the bigger production Bigfoot, UFO, stuff on cable now.

My step dad is in the body removal business. Sometimes I would help him for extra cash. One time I had to transport a body from Metro Airport, in a hearse to pennsylvania, and they had a Ghost story show...
    They had One guy that told this Ghost story..that was SOOOO FREAKY...that I was freakin myself out on the drive...and mind you, if coast to coast is on...its somewhere around 2am...
    THEN...after that guy was done..they opened it up for callers to tell their ghost storys...and lemme tell ya...When you hear some 85 year old lady describe a paranormal sighting, with accuracy that can only be givin by a senior, That seemed to have one of those memorys that was sharp as a tack...that shit can get pretty DAMN good....

Highly recommend, ANYONE that does not know about this GEM of a radio show to check it out if your into paranormal shit. Some will be slow...but when he has like...a UFO expert on..that starts talking about Stats, and "evidence" it makes for great entertainment...if your a believer OR a skeptic..

I missed this show...sucks..but I see his angles..and ive thought the same damn thing about sector 7 reference

18. RzaSharp

RzaSharp Well-Known Member

Not to get too far out there, but there is also alot of similarities between the spielberg/bayverse and the Sumerian/Babylonian history of the Annunaki(which actually means "Those who come down from the Heavens"). Aside from its lack of plot, ROTF shows some very blatant Sumerian (pre-egyptian) symbols and paintings through out the movie.

With all of the shows and movies coming out now about blatant Alien invasion (V, The Event, Skyline, Battle: LA, Cowboys and Aliens, Falling Skies, DOTM, Apollo 18, Ancient Aliens, etc.) It really makes me question "Are they just riding the wave of a fad" or is this subliminal conditioning for something that has happened before and will happen soon again. In The Event's last episode the aliens teleported their whole planet into our orbit.
    The decepticons plan to do this same thing with cybertron. The Annunaki are said to be from a 10th planet in our solar system called Nibiru (planet x, ELENIN) which comes into earth's orbit every 3-4 thousand years, next due in 2012-13 according to the babylonian timelines.
    This could all be a bunch of hooey but it does seem ironic.