Transformers on Clerk Dogs

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ash from Carolina, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't know how many people have messed with the site, but Clerk Dogs is one of those places that helps you pick out a movie. Why you'd be so thick that you couldn't just pick out a movie yourself I don't know.

Anyway the thing that is a bit different is that they break aspects of a movie into a 1 to 10 scale so unlike a more traditional review you can review things at a glance and then compare it to other movies. There is also the fun seeing what movies they think compare to the movie you are looking at and a few words on how the other movies compare.

Anyway if you want to see how close your view of Transfomers would match up here is the link to it Transformers review on Clerk Dogs

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    What a 8th of Geeks?

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    They bet character depth was only four......:mad  Personaly I'd give it three for character depth
    Hopefuly ROTF will show us more character depth

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    the soundtrack only got a six!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF i hope they were referring to the "soundtrack" and not the "score"