Transformers omegatron/omega supreme x2 + g1/g2 lot!!!!uk!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by redoptics, Apr 30, 2009.

1. redoptics

redoptics Banned

TRANSFORMERS OMEGATRON/OMEGA SUPREME X2 + G1/G2 LOT!!!! on eBay, also Generation 1, Transformers, Action Figures, Toys Games (end time 04-May-09 15:44:28 BST)

OMEGATRON

WITH ACCESSORIES

1st Omegatron is in very good condition for its age , it retains many of his original decals

This toy is the same as the 1985 transformer Omega supreme apart from the colour differences

He is battery powered, his motor still works well and the head lights up

He transforms well and still looks good in either mode.

He is not complete missing 6 clips but boxed see pics

2nd omegatron in good condition missing 6 clips, pieces C and D which make out an outer leg and J,I and L which makes a wing

A must for any serious collector.

G2 LASER OPTIMUS PRIME AND THUNDERCLASH

In great condition they are sadly missing accessories

G1 LOT

Optimus Prime and Trailer, Hotspot, Pointblank, Hound, Ultra Magnus(cab only), Slag, Dirge, Jazz- These range in condition from fair to great unfortunately without accessories see pics

2. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    no international bidders ? WTF?

I could build three more mechabot -1's with those parts....

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Dude I so wish you would ship to the states, but most of all I guess I should so stay out of this section of the forums (I don't think my wallet can take much more of this... as the hunt begins for Omegatron :/ )

4. redoptics

redoptics Banned

im sorry guys but i have just had problems with international bidders ie items not arriving/claiming items were damaged even though i packaged them all well if i knew of a service that would gaurantee arrival to you guys i would be more than happy to ship overseas i hate dissapointing people

5. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

sell it to me as i can give those omegatrons 2 good homes. i already got afew people asking me for some already and i could send those 2 to them.

shame you not trading as there worth ALOT to the american market

6. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    your airsure service has a delivery confirmation that gets scanned and shows online tracking and delivery...i have bought from two folks on the board from england and got both items and both verified via your postal services site...

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I've often wondered that about a lot of US sellers.

8. redoptics

redoptics Banned

ill check up on air service and get back to you asap funny thing is about these i have to complete boxed one with the sticker sheet and intructions and hopefully ill be getting another two in a few weeks time and will be selling the pieces as alot of people just a need a piece or two

9. Alex5

Alex5 No Broken

If Omegatrons' box is the same size as Omegas Supreme's, I think it may be too big for Royal Mail Airsure (width + height + depth dimension cannot exceed 900mm). I had probelms once when I had to send a replica Stormtrooper helmet to Mexico because of this.

Try interparcel.com for good rates and easy quoting for international couriers. I was surprised how well their prices compared to Royal Mail, even if you are just sending in the UK for something larger than say MP seekers - pretty much anything can be sent for £7.50 next day, RM just wallet rapes on heavy/large stuff if you need tracking.

Hope that helps some people save money, sorry if it sounds like an advert, no I don't work for them. But I use them for any large stuffs I need to send - ie my Hot Toys 1/6 scale Power Loader (7kg, box 700mx700mmx250mm = HUGE) cost me £14 to send by guaranteed 24hr with £250 insurance, without the extra insurance it would have been £9. Parcelfarce would have wanted around £25.

10. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

you can send omegatron to the USA but he costs 35GBP to send via airmail, so basically thats OVER $60! which is kinda insulting because sending him loose in a small box UNassembled only costs 19GBP...so the box makes a huge difference

11. redoptics

redoptics Banned

hey guys

its going to cost 70-80 pounds 100-120 dollars due to the other figures so id personally skip it but I when I get my hands on another one I will trade or sell ill keep you posted