Transformers Nexus - the Fanfic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Stonecrusher, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers Nexus - the Fanfiction series
    A Chronicle of Arcee's, Bumblebee's and Sideswipe's lives prior to Optimus Prime receiving them as his students

Chapter 1 - INTRODUCTIONS!

On the distant planet, Cybertron, there exists a race of robotic lifeforms, gifted with the unique ability to change their form. Known as the Transformers, these robots live, work, and exist in a peaceful world, and have done so since banishing their enemies, the Decepticons.

Our story begins with one mech. A red-armored fellow, with glowing blue eyes, a black-armored head, and an honest smile. He was currently in his class of 50 units, introducing himself, as this is his first year at the Autobot Exploration Academy.

"Hello," The mech spoke to his fellow students, "My name is Sideswipe. I hope we'll get along fine this year."

Sideswipes nods and sits down, smiling.

Another mech stood up. Gold armor covers him, and he is decorated by glowing red and charcoal black stripes. His helmet, oddly, resembled a baseball cap, but with a pair of short horns.

"Greetings," The mech spoke, "My name is Bumblebee, and I currently have a goal of killing my brother. Any questions?"

"Why would you wanna kill your brother?" Sideswipe asked.

"He's evil," Bumblebee replied.

"If you two are done," The teacher spoke harshly, "It's up to the next student to introduce herself..."

A femme stood up in response.

"Hi, I'm Arcee!" The femme spoke, "I hope we have a great time this year!"

"Thank you, Arcee," the teacher spoke, "And now, for MY introduction. I am Mr. Kup."

"Hang on, I didn't introduce myself!" Some guy with a flame job and spoilers yelled, "I'm Hot Rod and-"

"NOBODY CARES!" Mr. Kup railed on him, "Anyhow, welcome to the Autobot Exploration Academy. We hope you ace at your subjects and blah blah blah..."

"Wow, the teacher is really uncaring today, isn't he?" Arcee turned to Bumblebee.

"Yeah, at least it isn't the Decepticon War Academy," Bumblebee replied.
    ---
    Decepticon War Academy

BOOM!!!

At the Decepticon War Academy, there were explosions abound, and two Seekers were busy snaking in by a Trench.

"I HATE fighting my way into the academy!" A blue-armored seeker, Thundercracker, growled.

"Hey, we're SURVIVING, aren't we?" His friend, a black-armored seeker, replied, "So we can't give up!"

"Uh, wrong, we're perfectly capable of giving up," The blue seeker replied, "You hear the screaming, right, Skywarp?"

The mech called Skywarp picked up a scream from a less-fortunate mech as said mech exploded.

"I'm not willing to surrender!" Skywarp replied, "The academy has BABES, Thundercracker. BABES!"

"Hmm..." Thundercracker paused, "Girlfriends versus fiery death."

"I'll see if it's safe," Skywarp looked over the trench.

BOOM!!!

Skywarp returned with one of his optics destroyed. Of course there are spares.

"Things are calming down," Skywarp inserted his replacement optic, "Let's go!"

As they raced in, they picked up a green Beast-type Decepticon and used him as a shield.

"Why universe hate Waspinator?" The mech asked.

"What are you complaining about?" Skywarp replied, "We're helping you get inside!"

Then they threw Waspinator into the gate to stop in from closing.

"I believe the words you're looking for are 'Thank you,'" Thundercracker replied, "Bye."
    ---
    Hi, A while back, I started a comic, "Transformers Nexus," which shows the dimension hopping adventures of the students of Optimus Prime. Inspired by the cartoon, "Robotomy," I wanted to somehow show what happened during their academy years, and this is the result. Enjoy!

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    I love it! This is really good. Looking forward to reading more.

Epic.

3. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, dude!