Transformers New World RPG: (Season 1) Game/IC Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Galvanitro, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    This is the thread in which you post and participate in the RPG. Here are the Rules:

1. Respect. Number one rule, and the most important. Respect for your fellow players. Thank You So Much, you won't regret it!

2. Please read the background information before you ask questions. Thanks, a lot!!

3. Do not insult the other players, do not insult other members of this board for any reason. Goes right up there with respect.

4. Post length should be at least 5 sentences per character.

5. Please try to make an small effort on your grammer, we aren't asking for 6erfection, just keep it in mind.

6. Please post with a character at least twice a week. It's preferrable to do more, but if that's all you can manage, that's okay too. If you're sick, or going ot be gone for sometime for any reason, please just post in the OOC thread, and I'll keep that in mind so you don't lose your characters. Regardless to common belief we do care about you.

7. NO Godmodding without permission. Only play your character as powerful as they are.

Now that those are out of the way, let's begin!!

It's the year 2010. The Autobots and Decepticons have begun their war anew on the planet Earth. The Decepticons, led by the evil Megatron, are trying to steal the resources of this planet to repower themselves and take over the universe, while the Autobots, led by the heroic Rodimus Prime, battle to protect Earth and it's inhabitants. But to both sides, it's a whole New World.

***This RPG is an updated G1 spinning out of War For Cybertron and the CHUG toylines with some influences from the Bayfilms. Currently their is no major plot, since they have just arrived, so have fun! Things will be a bit bumpy at first, but should smooth out once we have been doing it for a bit.***

Crashed Remains of The Nemisis, The Pacific Ocean, Earth

Megatron walked back and forth inside the command center of the Nemisis. He had plans for this world, big plans. He didn't know how long they had been offline, and away from Cybertron, but he did know that this planet is rich with resources that can be used to the Decepticons advantage. He walked out into another part of the huge spaceship. "Time to show these Autobots that we..survived."

The Ark, California, Earth

Ratchet finished up working on Larensa. Her chassis got severely damaged from the crash all those years ago, and she needed repairs bad, as did most the other Autobots. Teletraan I could only do so much.

Larensa looked up at Ratchet as he finished working on her, "This is so embarassing. I'm an Autobot Elite Spy and look at me!"

Ratchet nodded to her sympathetically, "Yes, I suppose that may not look good to the others. But the important thing is that you lived." Larensa shrugged and sat up, jumping off the table.

Ratchet yelled out to the next person waiting, "Okay, next!" Larensa ran out of the room and down the hallway of the Ark, wanting to be alone. She found the weapons room, and walked in there. She always felt safe in there.

2. MattoMogwai

MattoMogwai Some Robot in Disguise

Mattotron slowly came back online after the massive crash on Earth, and his optics flashed to life.
    "Are we there yet Megatron?" He called out.

3. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

Ironhide lay on Ratchet's repair bay

"Is this gonna hurt?"

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Crashed Remains of the Nemesis, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Barricade transformed out of his alt-mode, a Saleen S281 Mustang converted into a police cruiser, and chuckled evilly. This alt-mode, he decided, will be most useful in getting in and out of places with ease, especially for infiltration missions. Speaking of which...

"Time to show these Autobots that we survived." he heard Megatron say.

Barricade could barely contain his excitement at the prospect of fighting Autobots. Autobots, foul Autobots... here we come, he thought. Let our long war resume, and let it end here.

5. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Toyko,Japan. 12:21 Pm.

W.A.R.S is cruising round in his alt-mode with Whirl Flying above

"Where's the action,whirl. This is Slagging' Pointless,i should be where the Asskicking is!" Said the spychanger

"We shall meet with the other autobots when the space bridge is full opperational" Said Whirl,then W.A.R.S Responded "Saving my game seems way more fraging entertaining then this patrolling crap."

"Right..." *said Whirl "Well check on Towline if he's finished repairing it,lets go."

The two Turned back to the hidden base on Kanaguwa

6. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:

Megatron heard gears shifting and changing and turned in that direction, seeing Barricade. "Interesting new vehicle mode, Barricade. Much stronger than your previous one."

He heard Mattotron's voice call out. That bot would be the death of him. "We're out here, Mattotron!" He called out. Megatron groaned. The bot seemed to want to be the new Decepticon leader in case anything ever happened to Megatron. So did half the other Decepticons. Turning to Barricade, he said, "Once a few more of the others are online, we will start stealing energy from this planet."

Ratchet smiled as Ironhide laid down, "It might, but it doesn't look like you got hurt badly enough." He went over to the tool table, and picked up some tools. Making his way back over to Ironhide, he started rewelding armor pieces together. "Once I finish up all you guys, I say we hold a celebration bash for everyone making it ot this new planet alive!"

7. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:

Bumblebee was trying to pick out his new alt-mode. Since he hadn't been damaged too badly and his repairs didn't take too long, he thought that spending some of his time picking out a new alt-mode for his time on this new planet would be a good idea. It didn't take him long to find a Chevrolet Camaro that would make the perfect new alt-mode for him.

8. ironarm

"Thanks Ratchet. My elbow feels better after elbowing Blitzwing in his faces." Ironhide jumped off the repair bay table and walked towards Bumblebee
    "Found something for me?"

Crashed Remains of The Nemesis, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Wildrider jumped back online
    "YEEEEEEHAW!!! Let's burn rubber...Barricade? Where'd ya go? Oh...i'm the escape hatch...I wonder why..."

9. MrSoundmeister

Not so Far from BB's Direction, Drivedraft And Towline are also looking for Altmodes

"Found anything yet? we dont have all day you know" said Drivedraft

"Im looking,Im looking,GREAT! something that fits my duties" Said Towline,the the teal and purple colored autobot scaned a Tow Truck then transforms,the towline said "what ya think?"

"Looks kinda Rusty,T-L" Said Drivedraft,then Towline drives away
    "WAIT!,where you going?!?" Responded Drivedraft "is it something i said?!"

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

"Thank you, Lord Megatron." Barricade said, pleased at his leader's approval of his alt-mode.

He then heard Mattotron's voice calling out, followed by Wildrider, and growled in displeasure. He was very much tempted to whack both of them with his spiked flail. The temptation faded away when Megatron turned to him, saying, "Once a few more of the others are online, we will start stealing energy from this planet."

Barricade nodded, and then proceeded to wait for the others to awaken.

11. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

Nemesis crash site

Rumble:*bang* *bang* "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Unconscious from the crash sound wave has trapped Rumble inside his chest until he wakes up.

Rumble: "PRESS THE EJECT BUTTON ALREADY! MY FEET SERVOS ARE GOING NUMD!"

This may take a while...

Arc Crash site

Warpath sits eagerly at the computer searching through a long list of military alt modes.

Warpath: oooh I like this one! It's tons of BANG! and BOOM!
    Wheeljack: Warpath, that's an aircraft carrier you'r too small to transform into that.
    Warpath: But It's got so much BAM and KABLOOEY!
    Wheeljack: Why don't you go talk to Ratchet I think you'r heads a little loose *rolls eyes*

12. Challenger

News Credits:

"Found something for me?" Bumblebee heard Ironhide ask.

While he had not been looking for an alt-mode for Ironhide, Bumblebee had seen a few that looked like something that he thought Ironhide might would like.

"How about one of those?" Bumblebee asked showing them to him.

13. MrSoundmeister

Drivedraft started looking for Towline until he stoped because W.A.R.S and Whirl has arrived

"Bout time we got here" Said W.A.R.S " i thought ill take forever to activate this damned thing."

then whirl said "Like "saving your game" is any different?"

"HEY! i do that incase of emergencies,besides we found one of the locals" W.A.R.S Talked back as they found drivedraft

14. MattoMogwai

MattoMogwai Some Robot in Disguise

Mattotron rushed over to Megatron, and curiously asked, "Where's Starscream sir? Still not woken up yet?" He eyed Barrricade nervously. He never liked Barricade on Cybertron, and speaking of which, he didn't trust Starscream anyway.

15. ironarm

"Yo Barry! u thre's?", Wildrider screamed. He accidently bumped into Megatron

"hehehe...please donts kill meh"

Las Vegas, Neveda

Blitzwing walked around trying to find alt. modes. The humans were distracting him.

*Changes to crazy face* "HAHAHAHAHHAWHOOOSH" Blitzwing blew a couple humans away. One of them smacked to pavement and made a blood curling' scream. A red liquid gushed from the human's head. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Sure, Shorty...but what is that?" Ironhide questioned BB.

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade narrowed his optics at the sight of Mattotron, then turned away just as he heard Wildrider scream at him... and bumped right into Megatron. He planted a palm to his head, and tried his best to stifle a moan.

17. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Crashed Remains of the Nemesis, Pacific Ocean

Megatron snorted at Wildrider. Kill him? He had better things to do. "You're not worth the effort." He walked toward a large computer and activated the scanners, beginning to search the planet for energy resources.

Breakdown ran into the room panting, "Thank Primus, I found you all!" He was shaking all over, "You wouldn't believe how many dead soldiers I found near me. It scared me."

Megatron sighed, "You'd be scared of your own shadow, Breakdown." Breakdown shuddered away from Megatron and meekly waved at Wildrider and Barricade.

The Ark, California

Ratchet walked to the computer screen where Ironhide and Bumblebee were, and looked at a few models, "Eh, I think I'll keep this mode for now until I see something better."

18. ironarm

Crashed Remains of the Nemesis, Pacific Ocean

Wildrider scampered away.
    "C'mon Breakdown, FOLLOW MEEEEEE!!!! AHAHAHA!!!"
    Soon he and Breakdown found Soundwave...and a screaming Rumble inside him.

The Ark, California

Springer finally came to...to find Blitzwing all over the news.

19. MrSoundmeister

towline then goes to a carwash the he said "i heard of these,they can fix me right up"
    while towline washes himself,W.A.R.S,Drivedraft and whirl goes toward the Ark

"so this piece of slag is the ark,i was expecting something that didnt land in the earth's crust" Said W.A.R.S

"Like our Base is special? and you should watch what you say,this is the home of optimus prime your scolding at" Said Drivedraft

"Pffft,like someone THAT legendary lives on a junk pile like that,heck i was expecting something more fancy." Responded W.A.R.S

20. Challenger

News Credits:

"Sure Shorty.... but what is that?" Ironhide asked.

Ignoring the fact that Ironhide was calling him Shorty, he tried to find more information about what the vehicle was. After a short search, he found quite a bit of information on it, including what it was called, and showed it to Ironhide so he could read about it.