Transformers Neo G1/Classics/whatever they're called....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ruination04, May 11, 2006.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wonder why BBTS isn't taking pre-orders yet......isn't action HQ? Who else is?

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I would say AHQ is jumping the gun a bit.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ditto. We really haven't had any official confirmation on the green lighting of this line. All the information that we have (such as the tentative waves 1 & 2 line-ups) has all been from unofficial sources claiming to have "uber inside information", J/K guys... we love ya. Which so far has been pretty close to the mark... we've seen the Astrotrain proto and the Voyager Prime and Megatron... only thing that seems to be wrong thus far is that we're now being told that there won't be a Deluxe sized Prime and the Voyager won't be coming with a trailer. All of which is still unofficial sources. So, I doubt Joel would put up a preorder for a line that still had no official confirmation by Hasbro or Takara-Tomy at this point. Hell, even the fuzzy ass pictures of Prime and Megs that AHQ put up has the words confidential writen across them... so who the hell knows where they actually got those images from?

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't think BBTS puts up pre-orders until the line/figure has been officially soliticed by Hasbro. We know they're making it, but that's not the same.

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I think Hasbro is still holding off from officially soliciting the line so they could sell of the tail end of Cybertron.

Y'know, if major retailers knew that there'd be a hot new line coming up soon, they'd hesitate ordering more of the "old" line that's over soon anyways.

6. Asquian

Asquian Pissed off Yank

is it just me, or do those optimus prime sketches say "deluxe prime" on them?

makes me question the "no voyager prime" info, unless they're changing the classification names again.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, the original listing had both a deluxe and a voyager Prime. Now they're saying there's no deluxe Prime and only a voyager. The original voyager Prime was supposed to have a trailer, but we've seen those pics from AHQ and it was the voyager one without a trailer and it looks exactly like the one shown in the pics with the deluxe on it.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Yeah, the focus now is Cybertron. Breaking these guys out already would stump their sales.

They also probably like that feeling of being ahead and prepared so they can concentrate on the oddball stuff and other lines for now.