TransFormers NASCAR - Southern 500

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bumblebee765, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Part eleven! :D 
    [​IMG]
    Southern 500
    By: Bumblebee765

Jimmie Johnson in the #48 car wins the 200th Hendrick Motorsports win! The #39 car crashes into the wall…

Speedstrike was standing alone in the main room of the Autobot base. Ever since Denier woke up he had been dying to ask her what had happened in the Decepticon base. He heard a door open to his right and looked over his shoulder to see his Spark-sister Huntress striding towards him.

“She’s-,” she started to say before Speedstrike cut her off by saying simply, “I know…”

Speedstrike walked off towards the door that Huntress had just come out of and into the hallway on the other side. The hallway connected the main room to the courtyard, the weapons chamber, the shooting range, a currently empty room, and a second entrance to the medical chamber. His destination was all the way at the other end of the hall; the courtyard.

The door opened in front of him and he stepped through into the sunlight. The lean green figure didn’t acknowledge him.

“Hey…” Speedstrike said, allowing his voice to trail off slightly. Denier only nodded and looked to her left as Speedstrike moved to stand at her right. Ratchet had been able to fully repair her. Well… almost; her left optic was still dark from her injuries…

“You know… you could talk about it… You can trust me…”

“I know I can,” she said, her words startling Speedstrike slightly after her silence. “I can trust you… I know you’d never tell anybody, but Huntress would know…”

“No she wouldn’t. I can keep things from her, no matter how difficult it is.”

Denier turned and looked at him, her optics wide with curiosity, “You can? I thought she you could read each other’s minds.”

“No, although sometimes it feels like that, it doesn’t work that way,” he said.

“Then how does it work?” Denier inquired, her curiosity obviously piqued.

“It’s… complicated…” Speedstrike replied, rather awkwardly.

“Come on, I’m always up for expanding my knowledge!” she said, retracting her faceplate to show her smile.

“Well… I guess I could try to explain it, but I’m warning you, I’m sure Ratchet could provide a much better explanation,” he said, giving in. “Well, when our Spark was created from the AllSpark it was unique in that it had twice as much energized Energon coursing through a casing the same size as a regular Spark. Now, as you probably know, before the AllSpark encases a Spark in a Cybertronian frame and armor the Spark casing is pliable. Our Spark split before being encased, and we grew into two Cybertronians.

“Since our Spark was created together, we have a certain connection. We can’t read each other’s minds, but we get these… impulses from the other when we’re thinking the same thing, or when one of us wants to tell the other something.” Speedstrike chuckled slightly before continuing, “It’s great for having silent ‘conversations’ when you don’t want the others in the room to know something.”

Denier only nodded when Speedstrike had finished his explanation.

“You know…” she started to say before catching herself.

“What do I know?” Speedstrike said with a slightly playful tone.

“…You’re the only Cybertronian I’ve ever really been able to open up to. I’ve always been afraid if I show how I really feel, or tell too much of my past others will find a way to hurt me, but I know I can trust you. Ever since we first met…”

Speedstrike knew what she was referring to. He was the one who had found her after her teammates had been killed. She never wanted to talk about what had happened, and Speedstrike was sure only Optimus Prime knew, and even he may not. Speedstrike didn’t even know the names of her former allies…

“I trust you, like I trust nobody else,” she continued speaking.

“Surely you trust Optimus Prime more than me,” Speedstrike said.

Denier looked over her shoulder before responding, “Not exactly. I mean, it’s not that I don’t trust him, it’s just… You’re the one who found me. You found me when I was so broken and helpless. Any other Cybertronian would have taken advantage of that… Many have before… But you didn’t.” She looked at him and smiled when she had finished speaking.

“I had no reason to take advantage of you. You’ve been an Autobot from the beginning. Besides; all life is precious.”

They stood there in silence for a moment, before Denier broke the silence, saying, “So, you want to know what happened back in the Decepticon base? I’ve already told Optimus, and I’m sure he’ll tell you what I found out, but I’d like you to know what happened…”

“Alright, shoot,” Speedstrike said in response. He walked over to a large protruding root of the large tree in the center of the courtyard and sat down to listen.

“Well, it started out fine. I found the entrance and snuck in. Everything went as planned. I was silent, as usual, and I sneaked down the hallway, going left. I got to their main control room after some time. It felt like that corridor went on forever… Anyway, I accessed their mainframe, and discovered something shocking…” her voice trailed off and she paused before continuing.

“Did you encounter any strange Decepticons while you were there? Like, an optic band and a flat face? Sort of purple and black in color?” she asked Speedstrike, who had been listening quite intently.

“Yeah, Huntress and I both encountered them. I thought the first two I encountered had a split-Spark like us, but then Huntress told me about the others and we assumed they were automatons. No Spark, just brainless fighting machines,” he said in disgust.

“Well, you’re sort of right,” Denier said. “The Decepticons call them Vehicons. Shockwave’s been working on them back on Cybertron, and apparently Earth got a little delivery.”

“So does that mean Shockwave’s here too?” Speedstrike said a slight tone of panic sounding in his voice.

“If the Decepticon mainframe is anything to go by, no; he began his travels back to Cybertron as soon as he dropped off his ship’s cargo. Shockwave’s managed to engineer a piece of technology lost since the days of Sentinel Prime; he’s built a Space Bridge in the Kuiper Belt outside the Solar System. I have no idea how he managed to do it, but from a certain point in the Belt he can remotely activate a Space Bridge from Pillars disguised in simple space rocks and from there can be transported into the space around Cybertron.”

“So that means-,” Speedstrike started to say, before Denier cut him off. “Yes, they have the means to deploy countless more troops. We may even see Shockwave fully join the fight here on Earth…”

“So, tell me more about these… Vehicons?” Speedstrike said, hoping to change the subject.

Denier started to look uneasy as she said, “They’re a horrible experiment. Back on Cybertron Shockwave’s been taking the Sparks of Autobot prisoners and putting them in the lifeless drone shells. Many Autobots don’t survive the horribly painful Spark transfer, but the ones who do no longer have their own mind. The Vehicons have very simple processors already installed. That eliminates the chance that one may go rogue with memories of its time as an Autobot.”

“So, how did you get into the room I found you in?” Speedstrike asked, almost afraid of the answer.

“While I was accessing the mainframe somebody snuck up behind me and knocked me unconscious. I woke up and my chest was open, exposing my Spark beneath. I was hooked up to some machine, and just like now I could only see out of my right optic. I wasn’t as bad as when you found me, though,” Denier paused before continuing.

“I saw Megatron and Shockwave talking about me and what they were planning to do. They were going to try to transplant my Spark into the Vehicon shell that was also hooked up to the machine I was. They realized I was listening, and Megatron walked up to me. That’s when he ripped my arm off, and twisted my leg, all while I was still conscious. Finally he pounded my face in, knocking me out, and also knocking my faceplate off…” she looked down at the ground when she finished speaking.

Speedstrike walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder, “It’s all right. All that matters is that you’re all right. You also brought us some very valuable information.” She looked at him and smiled, and he suddenly thought that he was possibly the only Cybertronian to ever see that.

Data File:
    Decepticon Data File
    Vehicons

Technical Data:
    Strength: 8
    Intelligence: 6
    Speed: 9
    Endurance: 7
    Courage: 9
    Fireblast: 9
    Skill: 7

Bio:
    The Vehicons are a twisted experiment by Shockwave. He harvested Sparks from other unwilling Decepticons and even some Autobots and implanted them into factory-made drone bodies. The process of extracting and implanting the Spark caused many Cybertronians to die in the process, but for the ones that survives the transplant it was excruciating agony. When their Sparks were transplanted the Cybertronian ceased to exist, there was only another drone for Megatron’s army. Shockwave had given the Vehicons their own logic processors, devoid of emotion. Their optics are hidden behind a blood red visor, and their mouths are only speakers underneath their flat faceplate. The Vehicons make up the immense Decepticon army, but Shockwave only perfected the design after Megatron and a small team made Earth contact. All Vehicons wield the same basic rifle-like arm gun, and razor-edged sword.
    [​IMG]

*Disclaimer: Denier does not "love" Speedstrike. Cybertronians don't know or feel "love" the way humans do. :wink: 

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

Another fantastic job Bee :thumb  poor Denier, I loved the moment between her and Speedstrike :D  Really glad Strike was able to get her out when he did. Those Vehicons creep me out, feel sorry for any 'bots who get caught and have to go through that

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think this is another one of my favorites I've written. :D 
    Alternate modes! :D 
    Featured Characters:
    Speedstrike:
    [​IMG]
    Huntress:
    [​IMG]
    Denier:
    [​IMG]
    Not Seen:
    Bumblebee:
    [​IMG]
    Charger:
    [​IMG]
    Death Track:
    [​IMG]
    Hardcore:
    [​IMG]
    Ironhide:
    [​IMG]
    Jazz:
    [​IMG]
    Optimus Prime:
    [​IMG]
    Prowl:
    [​IMG]
    Rev:
    [​IMG]
    Roadbuster:
    [​IMG]
    Topspin:
    [​IMG]

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

These look AWESOME !!! I love Jazz's mode this time with the bright green, my favorite type :D  I see ol' Prowly traded in his Fiesta for a Camry.

5. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah! Jazz's alternate mode does look pretty awesome this time! :D  Yeah, I like Prowl's Camry a lot more! :wink: