TransFormers: NASCAR - Goody's Fast Relief 500

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bumblebee765, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Here's number six! Time for Optimus Prime to get the spotlight! :D 

[​IMG]
    Goody's Fast Relief 500
    By: Bumblebee765

Ryan Newman in the #39 car takes the victory! The Autobots were involved in some crashes, but came out with only minor, easily fixable damages…

Optimus Prime had been on his current mission for over a week. Speedstrike had been left in charge back at the Autobot base while he was absent. Reports told of an unauthorized AC-130 Spectre jet flying around the area. Prowl had discovered these reports and the Autobots believed it to be Megatron. Optimus wouldn’t allow any other Autobots on his team to go up against Megatron, so he had to take the mission himself. If he didn’t come back Speedstrike would take over as leader, and he had already told Jazz that he would become second-in-command. Everybody hoped he would come back though, including Optimus himself.

Optimus was forced to hide during the day, and only come out at night; he didn’t want to risk the Autobots being discovered. Unfortunately his large alternate mode, along with his trailer, stuck out more than a regular truck would, and he was sure somebody would notice he was hanging around more than he should be. He also regretted having to leave his trailer hidden while he was in robot mode, it was bad enough he was huge, but his trailer attachment would only make things worse.

He had been sitting in vehicle mode in an alleyway all that day. He found that if he hid there it was less likely somebody would notice him. Fortunately it was beginning to get late, and he could tell that the small town his mission was centered around was beginning to go to sleep.

It must be at least almost 11:00 PM, Optimus thought. He chose to conduct his searches later in the night, to lower the risk of discovery even more.

Finally, at 11:47 PM he decided to begin his investigation. He began to transform into his robot mode, careful not to make too much noise. He decided to leave his trailer in the alley. If he needed it he could always come back for it. He approached the edge of one of the buildings on the side of the alley and peeked around the corner to see if anybody was there. The street was empty, just as he had suspected.

Optimus had seen the jet fly around the town a couple of times, but it was always during the day while he was in vehicle mode. Even though he could convert some parts of his truck mode into guns, the jet would have been out of range anyway. In his robot mode he had his hand converted into his unique gun. It was his signature Ion Blaster from early in the war, but Wheeljack had modified it. On one side there was a blade, and when Optimus Prime needed it he could transform the gun into a sword, which gave him the element of surprise in any battle.

After lurking through the abandoned streets for a while Optimus’s audio receptors picked up an out of place sound. It sounded like large jet turbines. He looked up and saw the AC-130 he had been tracking. It was flying right toward the Autobot leader. Optimus ran and jumped, then converted into his vehicle mode and hit the road. He drove quickly toward where he had left his trailer. There was no doubt in his mind anymore that the jet was Megatron. It was following him, lower to the ground than any human would fly.

Finally he reached the alley and transformed before he got too close to it. He willed his trailer to convert too, which it did. All Optimus had to do was back into it and allow it to complete its transformation around him. He ran out of the alley, the wings of his armor suit folded against his back so he wouldn’t damage the buildings. When he got to the street he noticed the jet flying after him and unfurled his wings. He took off into the sky, his only thought to protect the humans.

The jet followed him to the highway that was a short distance from the town. Even on the highway there were no cars driving around. This would be a perfect place for a fight, if it should come to that. Optimus, however, had noticed a better location for a skirmish; the fields on either side of the highway.

Optimus cut power to the thrusters keeping him in the air and somersaulted to one of the fields. He folded the wings back onto the back of his suit for better mobility before turning to the jet. It still flew towards Optimus, but it had begun to transform. Optimus prepared for the fight by activating his weapons; a huge arm-mounted Gatling gun on his left arm, and he changed to gun on his right into a sword.

Megatron landed in the field a few meters away from Optimus. On his right arm there was a huge cannon, his other hand was converted into a flail.

“Well, well, Optimus Prime,” he said the last word as though just the thought caused him pain. “It seems we meet at last, and it will also be the last.”

“Megatron, I can’t allow you to harm the inhabitants of this planet, today, you shall fa-” Before Optimus could finish his sentence Megatron had swung his mace into his right side, knocking him to his knees.

“I never could stand your lectures,” Megatron said as he came closer to Optimus, who looked up, hatred in his eyes. He pointed his Gatling gun at the Decepticon leader and fired off some rounds into Megatron’s torso. Only a few bullets hit him before he was able to convert his left forearm into a shield to deflect the rest of the slugs. Optimus converted the Gatling gun back into the armor on the back of his suit. His other gun would be far more useful.

Megatron seemed to have a similar idea; he transformed his shield and flail back into his left arm, and instead drew a razor-edged sword from his back. He charged at Optimus Prime as Optimus did the same. The two leaders’ swords clashed, sending sparks flying from the contact point. Megatron pushed on Prime’s blade and sent him back just enough for the Decepticon to point his cannon at him. He fired, and Optimus had to flip to the side to avoid the blast, landing on his back.

Optimus retaliated by shooting from his blaster, which had converted back from the sword. That shot struck Megatron’s left shoulder, but the Decepticon leader just shook it off. Optimus converted his gun back into his arm as he ran at Megatron. He tackled the Decepticon and sent them both to the ground. Megatron grabbed at the Autobot leader’s arm and ripped Optimus off of him. Optimus unfolded the wings from his back and flew at Megatron. He grabbed his shoulders and lifted him high up into the air before dropping him.

Optimus hadn’t counted on Megatron being able to react fast enough to use his vehicle mode thrusters on the backs of his legs and on his back to stay aloft. He fired his cannon at Optimus again, and this time it hit his right leg. The shock caused Prime to temporarily loose his balance in the air, and fall slightly closer to Megatron, who fired another shot. Thankfully the blast missed Optimus, but only slightly.

Optimus Prime once again drew his gigantic Gatling gun and fired a stream of bullets down on Megatron. Several of them hit him, but many still missed. Optimus chased Megatron through the sky over the highway and the field, firing from his Gatling gun all the way. Megatron turned around and fired his cannon at Optimus again and again. The Autobot only just managed to dodge them.

Then a nasty surprise came to the Autobot leader. Megatron was only meters away from Optimus, but when Optimus went to fire his gun he was met by a clicking sound. His gun was out of ammunition. He put the Gatling gun back on his back, and transformed his right hand back into his Ion Blaster. He couldn’t fire as rapidly with that gun, but it was better than nothing.

Optimus’s moments of switching his weapons gave Megatron the advantage he needed. He shot his cannon at Optimus, sending the Autobot leader spiraling towards the ground. Megatron flew down and slammed into Optimus, shattering the windshields on his chest.

Optimus shoved Megatron off of him and transformed his gun into a sword again. He ran up to Megatron and stabbed the sword into his left shoulder. His left arm shuddered a little before going mostly limp.

Megatron twirled his sword before slicing at Optimus Prime, who managed to block the attack with his own sword. Optimus ran up to Megatron and kicked him in the chest. That blow sent Megatron to the ground. The Decepticon leader’s eyes gleamed with hatred and malice. Optimus converted his sword back into his Ion Blaster and pointed it at Megatron.

“I have given you so many chances, it’s time I end this war,” Optimus said as he shot his gun at Megatron’s head. He had ducked just in time, however, and the blast flew over his head. Megatron swung his leg at Optimus and knocked his legs out from under him.

“I beg to differ, Optimus, today is the day I end the war, and claim victory for the Decepticons,” he said as he brought his sword down on Optimus’s head, who rolled to the right to avoid decapitation.

Optimus got to his feet and activated his wings again, rocketing off into the sky, Megatron right behind him. Optimus opened two panels on the back of his armor suit. Small missiles fired out from the area the panels revealed, and as Optimus Prime spun in the air the missiles followed a spiral path towards the Decepticon leader.

Megatron’s eyes widened as he saw the missiles flying towards him, most of them hit him, causing tiny explosions upon impact, which rattled his frame. Megatron fired his cannon at Optimus, who dodged the blast, but it still grazed his right wing, setting him slightly off balance. He regained his balance quickly though, and opened two more panels on his back to fire yet more missiles at Megatron.

After being hit by another barrage of missiles Megatron decided it was enough. He converted back into his alternate mode and flew off in the direction of the Rocky Mountains. His base must have still been stationed there. The recent Decepticon activity must have been them searching for supplies to repair their base. Luckily the Autobots had put a halt to their plans so far, but Optimus didn’t know how long that would last.

Optimus slowly flew back to the highway and transformed into his big rig mode. He drove off along the highway, in the direction that would take him back to the Autobot base.

***​

When Optimus Prime finally made it back to the base he found Speedstrike and Huntress in the main room. He walked up to his second-in-command and his Spark-sibling, both of which were standing under the ring of catwalks, which were too large for them to be on eye level with the two smaller Autobots.

“Good job, Speedstrike,” Optimus said, starting the two Autobots, who didn’t know he was there. “I find that it was not a mistake to make you my second-in-command.”

Speedstrike smiled with pride, Huntress patted him on the back for a job well done.

“Now, I think I need to go see ratchet for some repairs,” Optimus said before walking off in the direction of the medic’s room.

Data File:
    Autobot Data File
    Optimus Prime

Technical Data:
    Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 8
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Fireblast: 10
    Skill: 10

Bio:
    Optimus Prime wasn’t always a Prime. Before him Sentinel Prime was the leader of the Autobots. Sentinel was captured in the early days of the war, and the Autobots believed him to be dead. Optimus Major, as he was called at the time, was summoned by the Autobot War Council to go on a quest to the AllSpark, which lay at the core of Cybertron. Optimus left on his quest, which had to be undertaken alone, and after a long journey finally reached the AllSpark. Only the AllSpark could create a Prime by gifting a Cybertronian with the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Optimus was gifted with the Matrix and returned to lead the Autobots. Jazz is Optimus’s best friend, since even before the war had broken out over their planet. Optimus Prime’s favored weapon is his Ion Blaster, which was modified by Wheeljack early in the war to be able to convert into a sword.
    [​IMG]

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

another job well done Bee :thumb  the fight between them was EPIC !!!

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks! :D  Alternate Mode time!
    Featured Characters:
    Optimus Prime:
    [​IMG]
    Speedstrike:
    [​IMG]
    Huntress:
    [​IMG]
    Decepticon:
    Megatron:
    [​IMG]
    Not Seen:
    Bumblebee:
    [​IMG]
    Charger:
    [​IMG]
    Death Track:
    [​IMG]
    Denier:
    [​IMG]
    Hardcore:
    [​IMG]
    Ironhide:
    [​IMG]
    Jazz:
    [​IMG]
    Rev:
    [​IMG]
    Roadbuster:
    [​IMG]
    Topspin:
    [​IMG]

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

these look great :D  !!! ya know as cool as it is just think how weird it would be to see Optimus as a black truck. we've all gotten used to him being red and blue, i still think it would be cool though, change it up a bit. And i think Jazz's coloration this time is my favorite, i love the dark blue and black together :D 

*side note time* i was at Toys R Us yesterday and i found a little 1:64 NASCAR model that was this version of Huntress, i thought it was cool. everytime i see something to do with NASCAR i think of these guys :D 

5. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Actually, I plan to make customs of these characters sometime in the near future. Optimus will be done with Revenge of The Fallen Leader Optimus Prime, and he'll be mostly black, with a bit of red in some places. :D  I'll also start some fan art of these guys when I finish the customs. (That way I'll have a good reference to look at :wink: )

Awesome! I hope to get a 1:64 die cast of her first alternate mode in this series sometime (I want to get one 1:64 die cast for each driver in the 2012 series :wink: ). Huntress, my favorite Autobot in this series too! :lol