transformers movie trailer on t.v. on the east coast!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by rabbit prime, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabbit prime

rabbit prime Well-Known Member

the transformers movie trailers are hitting the t.v.! finally we don't have to pry ourselves away from our daily lives if we feel like indulging oursevles with t.f. goodness. so far i've seen the "hidden" trailer and the theatratical trailer on cartoon network for the past 2 mornings, not sure about the afternoon but they might be trying to psych up the next generation of mini bots (or mini cons) for the movie! i know my oldest daughter (2years old) is really exited (tho she probolly thinks her daddy's a nerd alrerady) and my pregnant girlfriend is even exited about it!all 4 of us are gonna be there opening day so my second daughter can be exposed to her daddy's transformer-ness before she leaves the womb! but i've rambled enough and might have gone off subject, but i'm just really stoked about this movie!!! may the matrix guide us all to this movie! 7.4.7.

wwooooooooooooooo!!!!
    there i'm done...

2. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

Seen 'em here in California, as well.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They've been on TV for a few days now. I saw it on WWE RAW, American Idol, and Adult Swim so far.

4. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everyone:

We need to stop creating new threads anytime you see the TV spot during whatever show you are watching.

We have a thread dedicated to the discussion of the new TV spots here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=128042

Yes we are all excited about these great new promos, but we know they are out there on the airwaves. Please stop creating new threads about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.