transformers movie toys, my idea.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cambaprecoz, Apr 20, 2007.

1. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

ok, i thought about this before i saw any of the toys, i only saw character design sheets.

well, given the fact that the transformation seem so ilogically mad, i though that the movie toys would need to be like the... saint seiya toys! (zodiac knights)

what i mean is this: imagine bumblebee robot mode, now, you can take off the car parts from his body like its some sort of armor (cause that's what i thought it was) and fold bb's limbs to make him half his original size, the grab the car parts-armor, and like a puzzle, put them together to form a car (divided in two parts, upper and lower) , the "naked-folded" bb would be stored inside the puzzle-car and then you put the top on top of the bottom, duh!. and its done, now you do it backwards! hehehe

another posibility could be that the robot parts split and make up things like the motor or car seats.

now, i know that this idea its highly unpractical and stupid, cause you have to do a lot of fingermove AND it doesnt transform, so its not a transformer.

its just and idea that came out because somebody (dont ask me who, i dont know) said that the robots dont seem to transform, but rather morph.

so give me your opinions 'bout this concept of mine.

cambaprecoz.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    like you said, they wouldnt be transformers then. sounds like a broken pretender shell..

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I don't see the movie transformations as illogically "mad", just complex to a point that's never been possible before.

Look at it this way: Are MINI-CONS the ideal example of Transformers? No, they're limited by their size. This goes all the way up the ladder: Voyagers have better transformations that basics, Leaders better than Voyagers. Take this to it's logical conclusion and assume that a full sized TF will have the most complex transformation we've ever seen.
    No need for parts to come off or shells, just have the toys 'echo' the full size version.

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i actually think that's a pretty cool idea, and i can see how after looking at the design sheets that you would come up with that. but i don't think that they'd be transformers then, but still a pretty cool idea!

5. cambaprecoz

woah woah, calm down, i was triying to make a joke! i do believe that the transformations are 100% fully possible! , for pete's sake!

6. cambaprecoz

thanks.