transformers movie: the series

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by king of cons, Jul 26, 2009.

1. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

here we go:

Optimus: Earth. Earth is the birthplace of many species and is now also the home of our race, the Autobots. We now live here watching you and learning the ways you Humans live, protecting you from the threat of the Decepticons and there leader Megatron.

(we then cut to a tank graveyard next to a abandound millatary base in egypt)

Ironhide: Ironhide reporting, no sign of the Decpticon yet I'm still working on that. how about you Blurr?

(We then see a cross between a blue 2008 concept Camaro and Cybertronian technollgy)

Blurr: wellyouseeiambeingchasedrightatthismomentbyanff-22raptorjetwithtatoosalloverthechasi,meaningiambeingchasedbythedecepticonsecondincommandstarscream!

Ironhide: I'll send Bumblebee to help you

Bumblebee: I'm on way Blurr!

( After bumblebee drives off Ironhide turns to 2 tanks he goes to shoot 1 when he looks at a reflection in his amour. He grins, turns and fires at a Decepticon behind him. This sends the Decepticon flying into a wall. Ironhide then pulls out a crossbow and fires it at the Dcepticon. Noticing there was bomb attached to it the Decepticons trys to get up but realizes foot was caught. As soon as the Decepticon frees his foot the bomb goes off and the Decepticon goes flying. The Decepticon uses the momentum of the blast to land on the back of the unsuspecting Ironhide. The Decepticon then shoves a sword through Ironhide. The Decepticon then jumps off of him and lands right in front of Ironhide)

Ironhide: Bludgon.....

Blugdon: Ironhide...... your coming with me weather you like it or lump it you cybertronic stealer

Ironhide: oy Chromia did not get enough respect from you ya grease monkey!
    She fell in love with me! Not my fault you an overgrown pansy!

2. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

(We open to a road in the middle of Australia where we see a sliver stingray Corvette chasing a black robotic cat)

Sideswipe: I am on Ravages tail, permission to rip it off

(We then see a pink motorcycle chasing a Audi r8)

Arcee: Permission granted!

(A purple and a blue motorcycle stop next to a cop car in the middle of no where. Then all 3 of them transform into Autobots)

Prowl: He should be here some.......

( Just then a giant robotic scorpion leaped from the ground on to Prowl)

Moonracer: What the.......

Chromia: It's Scorpinock!

(Just then a H-2 hummer fly's out of no where it transforms into a limish green robot)

Ratchet: Hey Scorpi-suck eat this.

( Just then the Ratchets hand changes in to a gun and fires it at scorpinock's head. Knocking him off Prowl's back and rendering him unconscious)

Ratchet: prowl,you okay?

Prowl: Just fine Ratchet

( Then Chromia looks at Prowls leg)

Chromia: Ratchet his leg!

Prowl: What, it's not that bad

Ratchet: Prowl get on the back of my alt-mode, I'll take you back to Stratosphere so i can have a better look at that leg

Prowl: I said I'm fine.

Moonracer: Prowl Ratchets the doctor.......

Ratchet:....... And doctors orders are to stay off your feet till you are fixed up okay?!

Prowl: Fine

(Just then Chromia gets a message com-link)

com-link: Chromia how are you? I heard you have done great things recently. Listen i need you to come down to Egypt at the tank graveyard next to the abandoned military base in pne mega cycle or as the humans call it one day. Oh and you better hurry or else Ironhide becomes scarp metal

Chromia: ...............................

com-link: See ya soon Chromi!

3. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

-Inside Stratosphere-

Prowl: Ow ow ow be careful ow that hurts!

Sideswipe: He hasn't done any thing yet ya wuss!

Sideways: (chuckles)

Sideswipe: You shut up.

Ravage: (growls)

Stratosphere: There is four enemy's at six o'clock.

Megatron: Thundercracker, Skywarp get in front of Stratosphere and slow him down
    Ramjet you wait with me! Do you have the special present Starscream got for us?

Ramjet: Yes lord!

Blurr: Letmegoletmegoletmegoletmego let me go!

Megatron: Speak of the devil where is Starscream?

Ramjet: I don't know.

4. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

- in the Decepticon base-

Starscream: Hmmm it should be here somewhere ummmmm let me think ummm oh why all i need is this last Primus forsaken piece and i can't slagging find it! What if Lockdown was lying?

Lockdown: What, i don"t lie!

Starscream: I was thinking out loud again wasn't I?

Mindwipe: Yep.

decepti-drones: (giggle)

Starscream: I'm this close to taking over the Decepticons and i can't because i can not find this piece, now you guys better help me or I will rip out all of your sparks, is that clear?!?!?!!!!

Lockdown, Mindwipe, Dead end(scout), Dirt boss, Ransack and Decepti-drones: Yes sir!!!

Starscream: Good. Hey, wheres Bludgon?

-Egypt, old tank graveyard-

( We see a blue motor cycle drop off a nest carrier jet test type( i will post pic of my design) and the jet transform into a Autobot)

Stormwing: What are we doing here Chromia?

Chromia: We are here to save Ironhide

Stormwing: From what?

Bludgon: From me!

Stormwing: And just who are you?

Chromia: His name is bludgon. A Decepticon who practiced Netallico, which is a form of cybertronian martial arts.

Blugdon: Oh why stop there tell him the rest. Oh like the part where you and Ironhide left me to die!

Chromia: Fine if you must know I'll tell you.

5. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

( Cybertron, martial arts dojo ( Chromia's flashback part 1)

A over sized robot stands in the middle of the room looking from side to side watching over other smaller robots fight each other.

Over sized robot: Good good. Alright now come together.

Then every robot stops and comes in as a group. In the group are the strong yet silent Whirl, the fast and ferocious Blurr, the slacker Sunstreaker ,the deadly Bludgon, the top student Sideswipe, the cool and calm Jazz and the always serious Prowl.

Over sized robot: Well done my students. You all have done very well today.

The over sized robot bows to his students. The students bow back

Students: Thanks master Metroplex.

Metroplex: You are welcome. Bludgon i need to see you.

All students except for Bludgon and Whirl grab their gear

Bludgon: Whirl... what do you think?

Whirl: Well it depends on what he wants you for.

Bludgon: What if he's angry?

Whirl: Then i think you would be lucky, cause most bots have 2 feet, but your about to get a another one right up your.......

Bludgon: Okay okay. You don't talk a lot, but when you do your kind of a dick.

Whirl then gets his gear nods to Bludgon then leaves.

Chromia: Hey big bot.

Ironhide: Hey Bludgon.

Bludgon: Hey guys:

Metroplex: Bludgon come here.

Bludgon: Coming master!

6. Hightech94

Hightech94 Another Merc with a mourh

Ohh give Bludgeon General Greivous's Voice

7. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

okay

(inside Stratosphere)

Stratosphere: Multiple unknown aircraft coming from all directions.

Arcee: Can you identify?

Stratosphere: I'll try. Access main scanner systems.

Computer: Systems accessed. Now running Scanning code 7639. Aircraft identified as Breakaway, Whirl and Blazemaster.

About a mile out the 3 Autobots race at full speed.

Breakaway: Hey, is that Stratosphere?!

Whirl: It looks like He's being chased by Decepticons!

Breakaway: We gotta help!

Blazemaster: Any excuse to beat up Decepticons is is good enough for me! WHOOO HHHOOOOO!!

The 3 Autobots were about to get in to firing range, when a blast from behind knocked off Blazemasters rotor. As the damaged Autobot falls to the ground, Whirl turns to see Thrust, Dreadwing, Overcast and multiply Deceptidrones heading towards them. As both the Autobots and the Decepticons have an aerial battle, Megatron, starts to get tired of this battle.

Megatron: Enough....

No one hears him.

Megatron: I said ENOUGH!

As he spoke his cannon light a very bright white. As it did Breakaway, Whirl, Thrust, Dreadwing, Overcast and half of the deceptidrones fall to the ground.

Ramjet: OOOO Nice shot! Al thought, wouldn't it be better if you didn't shot our men as well?!

Megatron: Well if i was the one fired, then yes it would have!!

Skywarp: But who fired?

Unknown: I did......

The voice came from just behind a cloud. The cloud cleared to show Starscream upon a starship with hundreds of other smaller ships following.

Starscream: but you're all about to meet a much worse fate!

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

It's a really cool take and everything, but now that I think about it, how can they convert something from a PG-13 flick with grueling violence, bad words, and sexual jokes to a kid friendly Saturday morning cartoon?

9. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

who said it was kid friendly? Just kidding, i don't have any real answer
    to that.

10. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

pretty good keep posting

11. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Cool. Nice start having Starscream show his true colors.

12. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

Chromia paused, her eyes focused on a tiny beetle slowly making to the other side of the cracked walkway. Only scilence came from Stormwing and Bludgon. Bludgon pierced through the scilence as he released a small purple beam of radiation of unknown substance inceinerating the bug.

Bludgon: Well..... why don't you tell him the rest?

Chromia: All right....

(Back end of dojo (Chromia's story))

Bludgon: Whats wrong master, am i speeding in class?

Metroplex: Nothing's wrong, in fact everything is quite perfect!

Whirl: As perfect as can be in fact!

Bludgon: ..... W-WH- WHIRL?! What are you doing here? And..... say...Where is here?

Ironhide: Well it's got something to do with these.........

13. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

(The smell of hot disel filled the air as multiple construction vehicles rolled into a restricted millitary base. Two soliders move up to the multiple vehicles.)

Solider 1: Hey! This restricted military property you know?! Do you have a pass to b......

( To both the soliders suprise only a boombox lye's on the drivers seat of the beaten up red Bulldozer. Then four glowing blue eyes pop out of the top of the boombox and look directly at the soliders. The rest of the boombox trnsformers to silver spindly decepticon. It fires three razor shrp discs with sharp point's at the furthest solider who tried to run away. It's lower left hand reaches out and starts to choke the first solider.)

Frenzy: Here's your pass.........

'crack'

( the body of the solider drops and Frenzy jumps of the bulldozer as all six construction vehicles morph into larger Decepticons)

14. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

'clanck'

(Stormwing hit the dust of the sandy road as Bludgon sidekicked chromia. He could'nt beleve what he just heard)

Stormwing - No wonder they call him 'Bludgon'. -

( It hit his head as he tried to remember what Chromia just told him. From what he could tell Bludgon was just a simple theif but got a thirst for killing and was captured and sentenced to death.)

Stormwing - He should've been sent to death, danm Megetron, he was killing others even before the war-

( He revised that Megatron was the one who stopped his sentence and decided that it was best for him live and be sent to master Metroplex's dojo and learn some disaplin. It was all wack after that. Chromia and Ironhide were put on as offical watches to make sure that Bludgon did'nt do wrong and that he 'ed stay at the dojo for he would be the new protector of the protoforms hidden in the dojo, Megatron reprogramed Bludgon, then they stole all the protoforms and Bludgon went on a killing spree)

Stormwing- well we have our own problems-

( Sunstreaker pounced forward and gave a powerful blow to Stormwing's chest. Stormwing looked at the robot before him. He was yellow with black almost everywhere else and had horns on the sides of his head. He had no weapons and beared a cut Autobot emblem on his chest. He just appered out of nowhere and started attacking Stormwing in the middle of Chromia's story)

Sunstreaker: Come on Autoboob, fight!!!!

( Stormwing wish he could, but couldn't. Sunsteaker's actions and what he said was not in sunstreaker's control, Stormwing could see it in his eye's)

15. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

( For the first time since the very start of the war, Sideswipe felt helpless! His legs were hanging on by two or three wires, his blasters were destroyed, he had no rockets left and to top it off he was in the middle of an arieal battle and couldn't fly! But his luck didn't change, for a laser blast shot by a decepti-drone ricershayed into the control panel and realeased the prisoners, including Sideswipe's worst enemy, Sideways. Sideways approched Sideswipe extending his mace and setting his buzzaw forward.)

Sideways: I'm gonna enjoy this!

( Sideways pinned Sideswipe to the wall, fear ran through Sideswipe's eyes. Sideways grabed a pice of metal and hooked it on to both of Sideswipe's arms and to a hook on the wall. Sideways then started to wack Sideswipe multiply times with his mace which sevrel blows snaped the wires keeping Sideswipe's legs connected to his body. Sideswipe could tell that Sideways was merely torturing him before killing him.)

Sideswipe- just like Sideways, a wimp most of the time hiding behind other Decepticons from Autobots and when he sees a defenceless Autobot, he gos out of his way to torture them before he kills them-

(After sevrel blows of his mace Sideways laughed demonicly)

Sideways: well i'm bored now, time to die Sideswipe!

( Sideswipe didn't want it to end this way)

Sideswipe- No. I had hopes, i had dreams, i had........

( All he could think about was Flare-up. He remembered on Cybertron that he had his eye on her scince the begining. He remembered how happy she was when he pulled through the day Starscream almost extigished his spark. He remembered the feelling he had when she almost died but survived. He wished that he would die another way, another day but had given up on wishing a long time ago. He was helpless and was about to die)

(Things didn't look good on the outside either. Starscream's forces were winning and the Autobot's and decepticon's forces were toppeling to the combined power of Bruticus and the multiply Seekers of Starscream's army. Megatron had lost his right arm from the elbow down and half his armour was gone, as for the rest of his armour, it was either scratched or balck from the multiply scortch marks he recived. One of his eyes were torn out and half of his head was torn out. Starscream was grinnig.)

Starscream: Now lets see what it feels like to be chocked, Megatron.

( Starscream grabed Megatron by the throat and for the first time in a long time, Megatron felt a strange feeling . He realized he was feeling fear! For the first time Scince before the war Megatron felt fear.)

Megatron- No, i can't be feeling fear, can i?! I-I'm Megatron, the Powerful and Fearless leader of the Decepticons!-

Starscream: So how does it feel to be chocked, to have fear through every molicol in your body and to feel worthless and weak? Actulally don't awnser that, beacause i already know what it feels like and you wanna know why? Beacause i was chocked every day, i felt fear everyday and i allways felt worthless and weak beacause of YOU! So now Megatron for all 20'000'000
    Days of what you put me through, YOU.............WILL........SUFFER!
    Oh, and, by the way, if you meet Jetfire, tell im i said hey.

( With that starscream punched his hand through Megatron's chest and ripped out his spark. Megatron's body fell down into the ocean and Starscream crushed Megatron's spark in his hands. Starscreams grin grew bigger and he was shocked for a bit. The battle stopped and a awkard scilence went through the air as everyone became aware of what just happened)

Starscream: y-ye-Y-YE-YES I DID IT! DECEPTICONS MEAGTRON HAS FALLEN! ISTARSCREAM AM NOW YOUR OFFICAL LEADER!!!

Bruticus, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Decepti-drones: ALL HAIL STARSCREAM, ALL HAIL STARSCREAM, ALL HAIL STARSCREAM, ALL... HAIL ......STARSCREAM!!!!!!

Starscream: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

End of episode 1.

16. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

(The desert heat was getting to the twins, as they have been wandering for a week now, thats how long ago there encounter with Devestator was.)

Skids: Aw dang it, ya think we'd have found a small town by now.

Mudflap: Looky over der.

Skids: What its just a big rock.

(Mudflap punched his broher in the back of the head)

Mudflap: No de over way.

Skids: ow man that hu... oooohh right.

(both of the brothers had looked for about a second, thats all they needed they could see a millitary base was being attacked by the Constructicons)

Skids: Yo we gotta help em.

Mudflap: Help dem destroy da base.

Skids: NNOOO help da Humans ya idiot.

Mudflap: OOH right.

(Both of the brothers charged at the base ready for a challenge that no one knew would cause two more powers to join the war that the Autobots and Decepticon have been fighting for millions of years)