Transformers Movie Starscream CGI Design Images First Look

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Feb 3, 2007.

1. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Wow, come to think of it... you may be very closer to the truth.

2. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Sit back and think about this for a second: Decepticons being US militarary vehicles all decked out in R,W,&B terrorizing the people. I'm gonna stay away from the obvious political statement inherant in that, instead go to the obvious; do you think the Airforce will even bat an eyelash before nixing that idea?

Yes, Decepticons are mostly US military vehicles but people will only view them as war machines in general (not directly link them to US).

Now R,W,&B color schemed Blue Angel-ish bots would be perfect for Aerialbots if they want to bring them in for sequels.

3. betetta

betetta guitar face

don't like it at all.

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i love it, it looks really awesome, and the head sculpt is way better on this CGI than on that toy. but, im not going to lie, it just doesn't seem like starscream to me. it's far too unfarmiliar. most of the others you can pretty much tell who they are by looking at them. but starscream...looks like something else. still awesome though.

5. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Wow, that looks like Crap.

6. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

...Not fond of the design as Starscream. :/

Maybe as a different 'con, but he looks to broadshouldered. Hopefully he gets a bit thinner proportions, but I dont hold out much hope for that. It'd be good for certain other seekers, though.

7. DEVILFISH

DEVILFISH Member

could'nt they at least give him some camoflouge or something?

8. trence5

trence5 Well-Known Member

Just would have liked it if they could have kept the character recognizeable like they did with Optimus. If only it was a li'l less ape-like..................

9. Octopus Prime

Octopus Prime Banned

Magilla the Gorilla-bot. Thank God that Chris Latta will never see this version of the Screamer. His voice would seem just as absurd as Frank Welker voicing Megs. Those scrap-metal bodies would seem totally out of place with emotional voices. The Autobots aren't as bad, and I can actually believe cultured voices coming from them. The decepticons all look like they belong on Garbage Disposals Gone Wild and not a TF movie. The Decepts should just growl and hiss, and maybe a few growled lines of dialog. Then again, doesn't matter if they have them quoting shakespeare, I ain't gonna pay to see this. I'll buy a ticket to a chick-flick and theater-hop.

10. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

That more or less IS camo. (For fighters anyways) If you check fighter color schemes, you'll note most of their camo is countershading rather then a more 'busy' camo scheme like you'd see on a ground vehicle. The only exceptions are on ground attack aircraft.

11. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i hereby admit defeat, and bow down to your awesomeness in the powers of reasoning.

12. DESTRUCTICON

DESTRUCTICON Banned

Ebay:
    I might be the only one, or one of the only one(S), that like Starscream, but hey I think that sceamer is lookin good with those gattlin gun hands and grevious legs. It took me a while though to get used to it.

13. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Very well. Motion carried. He's now Jhiaxus. End of disscussion.

14. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

With that face, he could be called Ulchtar with no problems.
    Ten points for anyone who's familiar with that name.

15. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Friggin' Starscream's no Dinobot! He's no longer handsome (as I) he looks like an angry hate robot. That explains why he hates Megatron now, or now he has a reason to. GRRR!

Maybe in time I will evovle to like his new him. Gawd. Starscream, you're such a loser. Grow up.

16. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

woa. if thats what he looks like in the movie. im not seeing it. tht is a terrible version of starscream. nothing like the past versions.