Transformers Movie Special Edition DVD Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I wonder if that weird "mega-papa huna-papa" line in the German dub that's missing in the English audio (in the scene where Megatron is chasing Sam on the roof) is also reversed dialogue...

2. colley

colley Chou Henshin!

Gotta love how that works, eh? :D 

3. Soundout

Soundout Lost in G1

News Credits:
    I found the bay bot one easy but then I got tired and fell asleep. Now I know where the rest are.:spam 

4. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Hehe. That's great. I wonder if there'll be any special easter eggs in the latinamerican dub.

P.S.: I'm starting to call everybody Maledetto Bastardo from now on.

-airfox

5. Godconvoy

Godconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Genesis?! No I think that would be the NES code for 99 lives for Contra if I remeber correctly. It was actually a common code for most Nintendo games of the olden day, with a few variations here and there.

6. Godconvoy

News Credits:
    I posted about the end menu the other day.

It's wierd that they put it after the credits.

7. thepoetrydude

thepoetrydude Well-Known Member

any of these on the HD DVD? just wondering haven't had a chance to look

8. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

That was the way to get infinate life in the old Contra game on the NES system.

Galvatro

9. Godconvoy

News Credits:
    I heard the trailers at the end of the credits are but I'm not sure about the rest because I'm sure it has a different menu system.

10. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

Two parts in the english version, megatron mumbles something i dont understand and is not part of the captions. Perhaps they are backwards as well. First time is when megatron first lands in the city, he says "Megatron" and then mumbles something else. The other time is when Sam runs into the big building. Just after Megatron crashes through the glass, he yells something I dont understand that isnt part of the captions.

11. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We need an mp3 of that.

12. ryuyamaha79

ryuyamaha79 Autobot Scout

More hidden stuff

Thought I would add something if everyone didn't know. On the main disc if you let the credits finish it will go to another menu. There it has a trailer for Ironman, and a feature autobots roll out where it gives a website to check out more stuff.

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I just watched these and the Xbox bot was a disappointment. I hoped to see some robot goodness, but it looks like they never went as far as to CGI the robot into the scene.

14. moocow

moocow God.

I wish I would have bought the special edition. I'm pretty sure the easter eggs will be on youtube pretty soon though.

15. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Ah, I miss those NES and Genesis days. Back when games were not only fun but challenging as well.

Nowadays games take 5 hours to beat and you can save your game from anywhere. It's all about multiplayer and campaigns have no thought put into them...../rant off

BTW, that easter egg with the girl gettng her clothes ripped was *clears throat* rather...interesting...was it just me or was that bay cam focused on her assets the entire time?

16. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Let me rewatch it twelve thousand times and get back to you.

And can anyone explain why:
    1. Michael Bay would be riding in an SUV filled to the brim with super hot babes (movie storyline)

and

2. Why Michael Bay needed a wire to fall out of the SUV and the super hot babes all just jumped and fell out of it?

17. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:

1) Bay is the director and he can have as many super hot babes in the car with him if thats what he wants...(prolly true in real life too).

2)Bay needs a wire to keep him from getting hurt... Besides the insane insurance policies the studios prolly have to keep on the Principles and Directors etc..It's way easier to replace a chic in an SUV than a Director for a movie...

18. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Actually, the wires were to simulate that Megatron was picking him up, which is why all the babes fell out of the car, but Bay was being pulled up off of the car.

19. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is off topic, but back in the NES days, most games were beatable within a couple hours since most didn't feature save files. I would rather have a long entertaining game then a frustrating short one where the only longevity is repetition. You can beat Contra and Life Force, both games that use the konami code, within a half hour or so. But I did enjoy those days anyways, just can't look back with rose tinted glasses anymore (or whatever that expression is). (rant off)

20. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

(Off topic #2) Games nowadays have no thought. Back then, games were original up to the end of the PS2. Now, if it ain't a shooter it ain't even being made anymore...the new generation consoles are all about multiplayer shootem ups *yawn*. Even the sports genres suck now where games are more worried about players faces then gameplay. (Note I have yet to play the Wii, people say that is good, but I've played Ps3 and xbox360 to death and I'm sorry but those 2 systems are lacking)

Tecmo Bowl, Lakers vs Celtics, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, these games were great and although cheesey looking by todays standards had great ingenuity and creativity in them. Now, games lack creativity, that's all im sayin. /double rant off

(how the heck did this even come up, im so loss!)

Anyways, back to the DVD, I've watched this thing too many times and that IronMan trailer looked kinda cool.