Transformers Movie - Scene Preview, new robot modes shown

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Kickback, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

Yes, the pic you love with the G1 face that you found on Flickr is fanmade, and is not part of the film.

2. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Hmmm....I didnt notice that bot behind Megs.Your guess on the name could be right though,but I really thought that grey truck was a model of Ironhide since it sticks out like a sore thumb against the rest of the car models.

EDIT-Are you sure that Brawl though......his robot mode looks to something of Scorponok.What is Brawls vehicle mode?

3. Masterpiece Devastator

Masterpiece Devastator Well-Known Member

Cory, thanks , but I dont get the discrepincies between the "real" bumlebee and the set pieces. especially the elbows and such. Any ideas?

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    nah, its not even the same kind of truck

probably just some random prop/prototype thing they have they just threw in there

5. Cory Bauer

The first pic we saw of a robot for the film was that image of the undetailed Bumblebee prop on his back with the guys loading him up on the trailer. Using that as reference, a fan made a mock-up of what they imagined the Bumblebee robot looked like.That was before we had seen any other images of Bumblebee or the other bots.

6. Blaque_Ravage

I see yeah thats true,since you mention that Deception in the lower bottom is Brawl has it been confirm what his vehicle mode is? Im trying to picture it by looking at his robot mode what it is.....

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

8. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    ^Brawl is the tank.

EDIT: Josh beat me to it lol.

9. Masterpiece Devastator

Masterpiece Devastator Well-Known Member

I just realized that this is the BACk of BBs ams and thus explains the differences in design. Shit.[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Brawl is apparently a tank. I consider it very likely that tank would be the one we saw in pics from many moons ago where we saw pics of BB's original '70s Camaro alt. mode. Looked like a two or three barreled turret atop a modern tank, if I remember correctly. Maybe someone could dig up a pic from somewhere.

*Apparently I took too long to post*

11. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    *points to sexy tank*

12. ObviousTroll

ObviousTroll Filled with candy!

Dude... I'm not the biggest fan of movie Bumblebee ever, but that fan art isn't all that great-looking either. Looks like a cybernetic, lemon-flavored Michelin Man.

13. Roarv2

Roarv2 Well-Known Member

I agree. My biggest issue with the movie is why they bothered using specific G1 names if they didnt plan on making the new bots look ANYTHING like the originals. Im not saying I want exact duplicates of the old cartoon, but seriously, wtf are these things? Little things like giving them faces that look familiar instead of skinned Furbys, robotic bugs and Evil Jedi. Dont get me wrong, I'll still go see it, but from what Ive seen and read, its not a Transformers movie. Its a big budget blow stuff up movie with transforming metal monsters.

14. Blaque_Ravage

Thanks for the reply answers people....and the pic Josh.Yes I see it now that Decepticon at the bottom is in fact Brawl.So Scorponok is just a drone with no robot mode.

15. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scorponok is not a non-transformable drone, in the only pictures of him released there's a comment that a gimmick wheel should be accessible in his alternate mode.

16. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Skorponok definatly has a robot mode, it has been said that it may not appear in the movie though. The first time we see it may only be in the toy version.

17. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Why is Starscream so freaken fat ??!!

18. Xython

Xython Thanks for all the fish

News Credits:
    Wow! I'm really liking Feng Zhu's designs! Brawl looks Bad A**, Jazz, rachet and Prime look sic, Screamer looks like he could pulverize a mountain"Starscream Smash!" he he

I wish somebody would leak the other art boards soon

19. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ya know, in a nutshell, all he said was that he didn't like what he saw. How does that justify jumping all over the guy for his opinion? He didn't say any of the stuff you railed on about, so how can you claim your Point of View is any better than his? Just because you disagree with someone is no excuse for rudeness. Esspecially if it wasn't even directed at you or anyone else.

I see this going on alot lately on all of the boards. Dammit, people have a right to not like what they see and say so. Just as those who do like it have a right to say they do. Respect is a two way street. If you think someone's post is all disrespectful and rude to your opinions, does posting in the same manner make you any better?

Just think before posting folks.

20. Cory Bauer

I think Nemes|s, like perhaps many of us, is frustrated by the drop of pure unfiltered negativity without explanation. If Cobalt Agent doesn't like the designs, no problem. But if he's going to come in to a thread discussing on-goings of the film just so that he can say, "What a hunk of shit. I hope they all get the guillotine.", then the least he could do is have the decency to offer an explanation. You know, what' he'd like to see in the film, what it would take to make him happy, things like that. Otherwise, isn't he just trolling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.