Transformers Movie Real Gear Night Beat 7 & Wiretap V20 Found at TRU

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ams, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    They are about the only Transformers around my area other than Cyber Slammers, Robot Heroes, Robot Replicas, and the role play stuff. They are nice figures and I hope to add these last two to my collection. I have to agree with NGW on the line, it is great. We haven't had many gadget and miscellaneous Transformers released over here other than Soundwave (6" Titanium and Commemorative), Lazerbeak (Armada), Unicron (Armada and Energon), Primus (Cybertron), and Megatron (Classics) that I can think of in the past 7 years or more. Vehicles are great but it's nice to see something other than jets, truck, and cars every so often.

2. Quickswitch

Quickswitch Assault Warrior

Ooooo...Coolness. Please to be posting their stats & stuff, I'm curious to what they say & what the Rank's of each of them are. :D 

Yeah, I know. It had potential, just not something the kiddies were into this time around it seems. I bought all 6 on June 2nd, & will be buying Meantime & High Score 100 when I find them. Seeing that Night Beat & Wiretap were sited & bought already is surprising (weren't they not due out in stores until September/October? :confused:  ).

Yeah, it's cool to see something else for a change. Just wish they'd expanded the Real Gear Robots line a bit before ended it. If I'd have been at the SDCC Hasbro Panel I'd have totally asked what is going on with the Real Gears (are they done, will there be more, etc.).

-Quickswitch

3. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

*sigh* too bad it ended before we could get a Tape Deck.

4. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

Eh, It's a nice line, but I wouldn't call it "greatest".

I'll probabily pass on these repaints, because I need to find the controller and watch first!

5. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Agh, I want these guys, but my dad doesn't and he's my TFsource

6. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    Actually, I think they're selling pretty darn quick for $8 basic toys that weren't in the movie. I'll bet the Real Gears are selling faster than comparably priced items from Energon/Cybertron/RID/etc. The problem is just that the Movie deluxes are selling ten times faster. When you compare the Real Gears to the other movie toys, they look like they're not selling, but when you compare them to other toys in the toy aisle (and other past TFs), they're selling just fine.

7. CheetahDC

CheetahDC Well-Known Member

Night Beat 7=iPod white, amirite?

8. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    They are all sold out in my neck of the woods, except for the Power Up VT6 handheld video game one, it is the only one not flying off the shelves. I was at Target the other night and a guy with his 3 boys was trying to find Booster X10 and had been to several stores already, and was leaving to travel to another town to see if he could find it when one of the boys started crying because it wasn't there. He wasn't crying for a movie toy, but a real gear. Interesting...

9. Peale

Peale Arcade Game Repair Tech

Ebay:
    Kohls has Transformers? Man, I passed like three Kohls on a recent trip. I thought they were a clothing store.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yay! Wiretap!

11. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    NICE! Found High Score yesterday and I can't wait for Wiretap.

Real Gears are the new black.

12. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They're hit or miss. If you go there expecting to find something, you'll end up disappointed. If you're just there hoping to pick up some jewelry for the wife- toys galore! Be careful of their price markups, though.

-Tony!