Transformers Movie Merchandise found at US Retail - Pretty much everything

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Deefuzz, May 30, 2007.

1. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found pretty much everything today at a St. Louis Target. Some items I already own so are missing from the picture (2 robot hero 2-packs, all deluxes, Voyager Ironhide, and Cyber Stomping Prime). The staff agreed we should post this, so it pretty much lumps a bunch of reported sightings altogether. After speaking with Razerwire and a few others we can safely say this is no fluke, alot of Targets are starting to sell now, just days before the previously announced street date. Most K-Marts and Wal-Marts are holding their ground, but if you keep checking your Targets you may find something you want.

You can decipher from the picture what is a new sighting and what isnt. But there you go, lots of movie stuff found and purchased at retail.

[​IMG]

The grand total of what is pictured? $276.05

2. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    congrats and nice find!

$300 doesn't get you very far anymore does it? :( 

3. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    How is it news that your particular Target store has decided to sell their movie toys?

I have been to three Target stores in CT tonight, and they only one of them is set up for the movie figures. I spoke to the toy department staff at two of the Targets and they are still holding fast to the June 2nd date.

I say its a fluke.

4. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Deefuzz...

Who had them...?

5. Deefuzz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We report on first retail sightings, regardless if a particular store has decided to put out merchandise early or not. As I said many items have been found all over the US already, and we have already reported on those who purchased Leader Prime, Voyagers, and deluxe figures even if your stores haven't put them out yet.

Codimus they were found at the Florrisant Target on North Lindberg.

6. emo_transformer

emo_transformer Well-Known Member

omg!!
    hey is that in australia too???

7. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I did find Leader Megs at a Target in Kansas City last night, but I am convinced that was a fluke and a stocking mistake so I wouldn't get your hopes up, but I thought I would mention it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lord, it gets harder and harder to wait for Saturday to come when I have gone through all the cases in the backroom at my store and could buy the stuff if I wanted to, only to see other stores putting the stuff out early becasue they don't care/ don't know how to do their job properly.

9. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I'm glad that you were able to get the haul that you wanted, but at the same time, I'm kinda bummed that some places are breaking the street date. If they'd held to the street date, we all have something to look forward to, and everything's fair, but by doing this, there's a chance that some of the stuff you want could be picked clean before Saturday comes around.

10. Deefuzz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's also the first time we've seen a report of Megatron found at retail.

Thanks for the update!

11. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So from your picture Unleashed Bumblebee is not a K-Mart exclusive. That's good because the toy aisle at all of the area K-Marts are in such disaray it is hard to find anything. Ironically (not sure if the term fits) the only thing I ever found K-Mart useful for was the larger Star Wars Unleashed figures. Those and the Energon Checkpoint and Prowl that sat on shelves near my parent place near Hazleton, PA and stayed on shelves from Thanksgiving untill Easter when I finally caved and picked the last one up.

12. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Thats what I think too!! I have no chance at getting Ironhide or SS............:( 

13. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    DAMMIT! I live in St. Louis. I don't get paid till friday, stores better not be sold out before the actual street date.

14. Brawny

Brawny Well-Known Member

i'd posted in va sightings Tuesday about my findings. my target had them all, way early, also didn't want to post here, cause I thought it might be old news.

15. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  16. vinylbandit

vinylbandit The Goalie

The Target in Cary, NC also had EVERYTHING out yesterday morning, only to put it all back in the stockroom by 6 PM. I bought Leader Prime and Ironhide thinking I could snag more on the way back from work, but it didn't pan out as they had removed everything else I wanted by the time I got back. Interestingly, though, I went by today to just get some random stuff and they had half the merchandise back on the shelf in really weird configurations...the SS blaster was out but not the Prime blaster, and the Leader Prime was out but not Leader Megs.

17. Deefuzz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah this particular Target had no Leader Megs, but did also have all the FAB figures, Cyber Slammers, and both the Starscream and Optimus Blasters. A second Target had just the wall clings, keychains, deluxes, and giftcards.

18. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    You should credit Alphie too. Her husband actually had Megs in his hand when I walked up and they chose to put him down and let me have him (full story is in my collections thread and the MO sightings page). You really should credit her as she actually found him first.

19. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ahhh yes I forgot it was shipping to K-Mart with an exclusive comic. Maybe on Saturday I will let the one I see on Target's shelves and head to K-Mart for the exclusive comic since I plan on heading up to tax free NH for everything and there is a K-Mart right near the TRU and Target. Hit Target and get everythin but Unleashed BB and Blackout/Scorponok 2 pack, hit K-Mart and get Unleashed BB, and then TRU for Blackout/Scorponok 2 pack. Well maybe I will pass on the leaders since hearing they are $45 dollars at Target and will pick those up at TRU if they are less or the same price.

20. Godconvoy

Godconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Holy crap!!! Did you buy all that at once!!?? That must have cost....more than not alot!!!!

....I just saw the total price! I'm a dork! Must say not asmuch as I thought all that would be....