Transformers Movie Cards found at Target!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by madeguy20, Jun 15, 2007.

1. madeguy20

madeguy20 Banned

News Credits:
    I was at Target today, and decided to take a look at the trading cards. Of course, there was nothing on the wall, but I found a Topps trading card case on the ground... of course I opened it when no one was looking and found all of the Transformer movie cards. I bought a few of the 10 dollar "value" boxes and the cards are so-so... but the embossed foil cards a great. Here is a pic, enjoy.[​IMG]

2. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

SHOW MORE IMAGES....! Does it show pics from the film?

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Those foil cards are nice! I don't normally collect these things, but in this case...

If you buy a box, how many chase cards are you guarenteed (if any)?

4. madeguy20

madeguy20 Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, the set is broken up into the following categories: Gallery (robots and alt forms), characters, the film, the production, the videogame, and comic art. There are 90 cards in all. Get this frontpaged, and I will upload some more images.

5. madeguy20

madeguy20 Banned

News Credits:
    I bought the value pack boxes, which is 6 packs for 10 dollars, which equals out to one free pack. 7 cards a pack, so you get 42 cards per box. I got a good amount of doubles and even triples. The chase cards are as follows: foil cards of the robots which are pretty cool, foil embossed cards, which are awesome, and flix pix cards, which "transform" much like the 20th anniversary dvd cover, except that they are lame.

6. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Most of the cards are nice.

But some shots from the film are just terrible. Low quality blown up images. For shame Topps.

7. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I picked up both the movie cards, 5 packs for 10$..Didn't see the value pack..and I also picked up 5 packs of the 3D ones, at frikking 5$ each! And of course, no Prime, but did get lots of others..And, while a cool idea, kinda stupid over all..I'd definitely say pass on those, both set of cards. It isn't worth the cost to get a complete set there.

8. OrionPaximus

OrionPaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Hobby Box is the one to get.

9. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm going to be watching eBay for a complete set of these and the 3D cards. I'm not much for buying blindpacked stuff anymore.

10. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

I lucked out and got a Guido Guidi sketch card of Bumblebee in one of th etwo packs I bought. Also got the character cards for Prime, Megs, Barricade, and Starscream. Don't think I'll be pushing my luck by buying any more though.

11. madeguy20

madeguy20 Banned

News Credits:
    Two things:
    Can I please get this frontpaged. It makes me feel special. And second, I have bought a LOT of packs so if anyone needs a card or cards, let me know, no charge, just be at Botcon to get them.

12. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    This isn't technically news. Many have found these, including myself.

If you want to trade, I'm all up for it. I'm bringing my binder down with me with what I have and the duplicates I can trade for.

13. madeguy20

madeguy20 Banned

News Credits:
    Argh! Oh well.

Well, I have one complete set, so let me know what you need and I will see what I have. No need to trade, just tell me what you want.