Transformers Movie (Bayformers) Respect Thread Directory by GoldenKnight1212.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GoldenKnight1212, Apr 3, 2017.

1. GoldenKnight1212

GoldenKnight1212 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    Because this is my first ever thread and account on this website, I have decided to make my first thread significant. Forgive me if this post looks strange because I have not fully learned and adapted to how this website's formatting works. But first let me introduce myself before I link my Transformers Respect Threads:

Introduction: Hi, as you can tell from my username, I am GoldenKnight1212 - I am a fan of the first three Transformers Movies that were directed by Michael Bay (TF1, TF2: ROTF and TF3: DOTM), I absolutely love TF1 and really like TF2 and TF3. These Movies are what kept me interested into Transformers as a whole and motivate me into learning more about Transformers, whether it's Generation 1, Armada, Beast Wars, Prime, Robots in Disguise, Bayformers and so on. TF1 was not the first time I was introduced to Transformers when it was released in 2007, before that Movie was released, I used to watch G1 quite a lot and really enjoyed that Cartoon, so I'm not just familiar with Bayformers. When I first watched TF1, I was kind of confused because the Transformers looked so different from their G1 versions (except Optimus and Jazz) that I didn't know who was who. This might have happened because I was a kid who only watched those Movies for the action and seeing robots fight, paying little attention to the story and characters themselves, or maybe I am just another guy who actually had no idea the identity of those characters were on the first viewing (it's actually both), but after watching it again I understood the Movie better and started to love it as much as I loved G1. I cannot say I am not biased towards the first three Movies, they were a part of my childhood (mainly TF1), so you were welcome to call me biased and claim that my judgement on this franchise is clouded due to my fondness and for those Movies because you might be right (or wrong), but I can absolutely say that they're definitely not masterpieces or near perfect Movies with no hesitation. These Movies do have their problems and quite a few of them annoy me, but I can't hate them.

As for the fourth Movie called TF4: AOE, there are many reasons why I hated this Movie. It's mainly because of it was barely connected with it's predecassors and because everything that were bad about it's predecassors were worsened in this Movie. I can rant all day about why I hate TF4, but I'll save that rant for another thread that will come another day. Here are my Transformers Respect Threads that were created in Comic Vine:

All links removed by TFW2005 staff-- Rule 8

8. No Website Advertising or Personal Ads
    Any posts or threads solely to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. This includes making posts with the intended purpose of promoting your own web endeavors such as review sites. You may place a link in your signature.
    The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get. If you wish to share your reviews, please post the entire content in the review here (text, video, pics, etc) for the community to interact with. Links to the source can then be placed at the end of the content. Personal ads looking for roommates, dates or “vote for me in this contest” will also be removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  2. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Friendly advice; I get that you're a new member, and welcome. But reviving old threads are not the way to go.

3. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    Forum Rules :TFW2005 Rules

@Red Goblin I am sorry for reviving so many old threads. I couldn't find the forum rules, so I was pretty unfamiliar the rules. The reason why I revived so many old threads is because I needed to have 10 posts to be able to include links into my posts and threads so I tried creating 10 posts very quickly. I really wanted to the people on this forum to see my Respect Threads because I put lots of effort and time into them and I thought it would be unique.

I'm also sorry for multiquoting your post, I accidently clicked on "Multiquote" because I thought it would quote your post like how Comic Vine does, I don't know how to undo this action, I don't even know what it does.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  4. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    I've just noticed a feat from Ironhide that I didn't notice until looking very carefully and closely to this scene:

While distracted by his concern for Sam Witwicky's safety, Ironhide accidently unleashes a rocket near a Decepticon Protoform's feet that's so powerful that it sends the Decepticon Protoform flying:

[​IMG]

5. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

I fully acknowledge that Michael Bay's Transformers movies are full of flaws and very stupid, but I do enjoy the odd-numbered ones and even ROTF and AOE have their moments. Right now, though, I do feel like we have some potentially really good Transformers movies ahead of us, starting with The Last Knight. The human characters are interesting. Izabela seems like she'll be the best human character in the movies so far, Cade's far more likable, and Anthony Hopkins also strikes me as an interesting guy. We seem to have more personality for our Transformers, and what feels like an actually natural progression of Optimus Prime's increasingly violent ways. And that's just The Last Knight. We have a movie focused on my fav with the Bumblebee movie, some amazing looking toys, and an intriguing premise for a cinematic universe. Also, I love the toys, I love custom-painting them, and the movie figures look sooo good with enough custom paint slapped on them. I'd love to post them in the Toy Discussion Board threads when I get a working camera again. I actually always like to carry one of my custom Bumblebees (usually it's the DOTM one) in my pocket with me. I dunno why, it just calms my nerves a bit.

6. TFFan01

TFFan01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People seems to be quite confused. This respect thread isn't about the positive sides of the movies themselves, it's about character feats, showings of character abilities such as strength, durability, agility, firepower etc.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  7. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    I think you make some fair points about the Movies even though I hated TF4 and don't exactly have high hopes for upcoming Movies because of I fear they might lack connection with TF1, TF2 and TF3. A TF Cinematic Universe sounds cool but I'll only like it if it had an actual connection with the first trilogy.

8. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    Well, looks like the Moderators have removed my links because I broke a rule. I didn't realise that threads like this one were not allowed. Posting the content from my Comic Vine threads would be too difficult and very frustrating because I spent months working on them there. Posting them all in TFW2005 threads would take a lot of time because this website has different a format system than Comic Vine, and this format system isn't suitable for making Transformers respect threads, especially with the absence of a quote system, and the Moderators don't like huge images.

I guess this thread will need to be deleted because it violates the rules.

9. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    @SilverOptimus: Can Moderators delete threads? If so, could you please delete this thread?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  10. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Copy and paste isn't a thing?

11. GoldenKnight1212

Google+:
    I've already tried copying and pasting some of my Comic Vine content for a different purpose on this wesbite, but Comic Vine has a different format, so it ended up looking really disorganised on here and took me a while to fix. And I was copying pasting content that was much smaller than my respect threads.